Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say batten down the hatches for later. Not just Cork on weather alert if Liz starts 😳
Ill probably be fast asleep by that stage and miss it all as usual. We’re Liz and Julie friends before was their a falling out to cause Julie to be throwing all the bitchy digs.

Reactions: 1
Love the way she pulls the coat and then says I'd wipe the bleeping floor with u.

Watch out donkeys may be flying over Cork in the storm.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does questionable things at times. She does entertain us i suppose 🤣 she isn't as bad as some of the others, her posh accent is annoying tho 😂

Reactions: 2
Mind you she’s does be awful bothered to tell us how not bothered she is by everything 😂

Reactions: 4
Id rather have someone like Liz say it to my face if their was an issue then someone like Julie making sly bitchy digs towards me rather then come out and say what the issue is

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.