Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul stencil ahahaha 🤣🤣🤣😅 wft is wrong with her...how the hell does she go from sober to scuttered and spitting within minutes 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Naoimh is a hypocrite. Her good buddy and work mate Liz came online and slated Claire Balding before and only recently Liz went on a rant and said Claire's friends did cocaine and that her hair loss was fake. @Naoimh have a word with Liz the next time your chatting to her, your best buddies with the biggest troll of all.

Screenshot_20201214_192511.jpg

Reactions: 4
Naoimh is a hypocrite. Her good buddy and work mate Liz came online and slated Claire Balding before and only recently Liz went on a rant and said Claire's friends did cocaine and that her hair loss was fake. @Naoimh have a word with Liz the next time your chatting to her, your best buddies with the biggest troll of all.

View attachment 346880
Liz won't be happy with that😄😄

Reactions: 1
I cnat believe Elizabeth is letting julie eyebrows, take the piss out of her on insta. If julie is like that online, she is much worse in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cnat believe Elizabeth is letting julie eyebrows, take the piss out of her on insta. If julie is like that online, she is much worse in person.
I noticed after the big public scrap with liz and julie that, Tina Burke, Denise from Pelo and big c and me all left messages of support on twins grid, its under the post where fionn was in hospital. Id say Liz would be afraid to call julie out for fear they would support Julie.

Reactions: 2
I noticed after the big public scrap with liz and julie that, Tina Burke, Denise from Pelo and big c and me all left messages of support on twins grid, its under the post where fionn was in hospital. Id say Liz would be afraid to call julie out for fear they would support Julie.
All you named there they really are crem of the Northside!! Ffs.. 😂😂, alcoholic, frauds and time wasters.

Reactions: 3
What has Julie been saying to wind up liz? I missed it!
Taking the piss out of lizs, put on fake accent. Julie eyebrows is just looking for a fight, she has nothing else to do I suppose, besides spreading the virus around Cork city.

I’m wondering is tea spill trish from Mamof4andmore, she was friendly with Liz & joy before going mute. Not allowing bad things to be said about her either.

Haha when Liz said she had 3 cans on Saturday night and had a 2 day hangover. She said cut the drinking down to once a week 🙄
The receipt is an insane amount of drink for 2.5 hours surely? 20euro worth of food and over 90 euro on drink 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Haha when Liz said she had 3 cans on Saturday night and had a 2 day hangover. She said cut the drinking down to once a week 🙄
The receipt is an insane amount of drink for 2.5 hours surely? 20euro worth of food and over 90 euro on drink 😂
Hoping we get a rant about the way, Julie is treating her online.

Can't wait for the rants outta her tonight... although joy is with her so she'll probably take the phone away from her 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.