Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she meant the independent hair co website. I went on it and can’t see any trace of lizard, just elma and naoimh 🤔
Yip, just looked again and a lot of the slots are gone that were there earlier when i posted. How big is this salon, it looks tiny from the pictures.

Reactions: 2
Yip, just looked again and a lot of the slots are gone that were there earlier when i posted. How big is this salon, it looks tiny from the pictures.
It's small enough. You could have 3 client's with social distancing.

Reactions: 3
Since when is there an aptitude test for college?? Liz you were prob asked to do one to make sure you were competent for college 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They sound like they have a lovely relationship lol! Explains a lot.
Fair play to the kid.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.