Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz , the more she eats the more she losez... joy does a dirty delete while she snoozez 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She must be exhausted from sending herself all those messages........surely no-one else out there is deluded enough to think anyone is jealous of her tit show of a life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone on here remember satnav, her and liz used to be besties, why did they fall out anyone know?

Jesus Christ between the gowl Marjorie Dawes eating at 11 o clock at night and lizard who was starting a new life today eating a sausage by 9 o clock this morning and now she’s all on about craeeeeeaaaapesss! A lot of crepes you were used to! It’s MATCHA. Not like a hard word you illiterate gowl. and you’re a cancer alright! A cancer to cork! bleeping fool. I suppose moon head is out slaving away again whilst you stuff that trout pout 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So her "friend" that's in the Labour Party has had a flood and all Liz is interested in is trying to get some gossip out of her that she can no doubt use during 1 of her future drunken rants. duck all sympathy from Liz, just selfishly looking for the goss

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ the Donald trump of cork isoff!!! I couldn’t hear a word she said as I was looking at the bleeping shelf above her top lip! You could literally put a car there! And the wrinkles, that Botox has aged her by 10 years!!! She now has the skin of a lizard. 😂😂 and it’s osssuummmmmmmmmmm!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.