Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ the Donald trump of cork isoff!!! I couldn’t hear a word she said as I was looking at the bleeping shelf above her top lip! You could literally put a car there! And the wrinkles, that Botox has aged her by 10 years!!! She now has the skin of a lizard. 😂😂 and it’s osssuummmmmmmmmmm!
Thought a ring light was supposed to make you look better 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ the Donald trump of cork isoff!!! I couldn’t hear a word she said as I was looking at the bleeping shelf above her top lip! You could literally put a car there! And the wrinkles, that Botox has aged her by 10 years!!! She now has the skin of a lizard. 😂😂 and it’s osssuummmmmmmmmmm!
She looks so strange today what’s up with her eyes? Looks like she’s on something! She’s a pain in the hole.

Reactions: 6
She always looks like she needs to be scrubbed with a Brillo pad. Dirty looking witch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ I thought it was me from waking up at 2.30 am and I thought it was me that had the shakes. She’s clearly not well. She is now starting to get people to join that fella Dylan in an mlm, like a pyramid scheme. Think scentsy, young living etc and then she starts announcing things for penny dinners but has already stated that he is giving 20% to them but then does another announcement for the same thing. She’s rattled tonight. THEN THE BEST ONE YET! She basically told her bleeping stupid brother to go and let the cabin company know he wants one. Basically saying tag them you might get 1 for free. Is she for bleeping real!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to hold the phone further away as the lip made it look like she has a mustache. Then she gave us a news round-up using words like Fianna Foyle and Leo was in the Doyle. But the lip needs an insta page of its own these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to hold the phone further away as the lip made it look like she has a mustache. Then she gave us a news round-up using words like Fianna Foyle and Leo was in the Doyle. But the lip needs an insta page of its own these days.
That's it she now has a moustache in her stories.

Reactions: 2
She pushes her top lip out on purpose, it’s not anything to do with the lip fillers, she did the exact same thing before she got her lips re done. The constant pouting has nothing to do with the fillers. She now has a huge cress in her top lip from pushing it out and pouting so much that it looks like a moustache.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that diomante buyers club shite 🥴 is it jus ali express fake jewlery being sold for loads of money?did she say the stone fell out of the ring she had?
wouldnt make me want to enter a competition for that tat. saw the owner once and shes a frozen botox head lik liz. muton dressed as lamb

that diomante buyers club shite 🥴 is it jus ali express fake jewlery being sold for loads of money?did she say the stone fell out of the ring she had?
wouldnt make me want to enter a competition for that tat. saw the owner once and shes a frozen botox head lik liz. muton dressed as lamb
A frozen botox head 😂😂😂 hahaha

Really!! See when the diamond fell out she tagged them and got a new one and they named it The Liz ring! I was often going to purchase from TDBC but with Liz constantly tagging them I changed my mind. Not for me.

Has anyone from cork actually seen this one in the flesh? Just out of interest? If so does she look this bad? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.