Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s wearing a similar one she got in the sale in Blarney the past at least 2 weeks she was then stuttering and falling all over the place saying I’m auctioning them off come on girls at 4

Not by me 😂😂😂😂 I’m an insomniac so tough titties lizard
Do you think she deletes the posts or does Joy do it ?
Makes me sad to think her daughter is a asleep and she’s up locked on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
The embarrassment 🤦‍♀️ and the very sad thing about it is that she hadn't seen her daughter all week and then gets in this state the first night she has her
Lived through similar but I was there all week with both parents drinking and fighting! It’s gonna cause serious damage as my anorexia can prove .

Makes me sad to think her daughter is a asleep and she’s up locked on Instagram.
Joy is knocked out on pills on the other room. That’s a fact.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Lived through similar but I was there all week with both parents drinking and fighting! It’s gonna cause serious damage as my anorexia can prove .
Sorry to hear that, keep strong ❤

Unfortunately that poor child is probably well used to it, I dread to think of the things she had seen and heard
I reckon its Joy.....She'll come on then later laughing the stupid hyena laugh (after every 3 words) pretending that all is good in the world and not a shred of embarrassment

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Diamond buyers club I wouldn’t touch either, yet I was going to treat myself as there rings are lovely, but I saw her get a free ring and they named it the Liz ring that was me out. She went begging for it as she lost a diamond out of her one she keeps flashing!

Love that she was called out! Work she wouldn’t know what it was!

Joy is knocked out on pills on the other room. That’s a fact.
Ah it’s awful isn’t it, people have no idea how adults drinking to excess effects their kids until the kids grow up.
Hope your doing well now x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hammered last night showing some shite looking necklace, I’d say penny diners are raging with her mentioning their name !
Say that, she was looking to auction the necklace and a braclet for pennny
Dinners. Couldn’t even say Penny dinners properly. The price tag sticker was still on inside the braclet, priced at 16.99.

Liz Rainey I’d say!
It’s Claire you can see her face in the back round of that story.

• Haha
Say that, she was looking to auction the necklace and a braclet for pennny
Dinners. Couldn’t even say Penny dinners properly. The price tag sticker was still on inside the braclet, priced at 16.99.
Noooooo it was veryyyyyy expensive!! Meadows and byrnes but lizard we saw you buy them you showed us the sale price then you wore the necklace for 2 weeks. Time to step away from the gallon of Heineken there now! She was hammered. Trying to auction them off, 😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm new to these insta bloggers, dublin/Cork drama mamas 😂 Im hooked! Best craic ever lol. Who's the best to follow? And who's Jimmy & lindsay so I can follow 🧐 Liz is an absolute nut 🤪 Omg she's big trouble & I've only followed her for a week! How can she say shes not 2 faced when look at the voice notes she left about that girl Ellie 🤦‍♀️

I'm new to these insta bloggers, dublin/Cork drama mamas 😂 Im hooked! Best craic ever lol. Who's the best to follow? And who's Jimmy & lindsay so I can follow 🧐 Liz is an absolute nut 🤪 Omg she's big trouble & I've only followed her for a week! How can she say shes not 2 faced when look at the voice notes she left about that girl Ellie 🤦‍♀️
Ah Liz can say what she likes because she's LIZ REANEY, the Queen!!!!

• Haha
Lizard, Claire balding, faces by grace, Sarah Burke, all bleeping enough to send you to a mental hospital. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t see any love. It’s more of a companionship and suits them both I think. Really don’t think Liz is gay. She also talks to Joy like she is a 5 year old “what do you think love” so patronising. She is in a relationship with her phone so she doesn’t have to go near Joy.
This is really bad 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ but I'm only following liz a week... I think she's 💯 nuts & dangerous 🖐 But really entertaining lol. But amm yeah... I thought joy was a mentally challenged family member liz looked after 😳💯🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ omg I feel terrible & now I find out she's sane!! & lizs lover!! 😳 Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is really bad 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ but I'm only following liz a week... I think she's 💯 nuts & dangerous 🖐 But really entertaining lol. But amm yeah... I thought joy was a mentally challenged family member liz looked after 😳💯🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ omg I feel terrible & now I find out she's sane!! & lizs lover!! 😳 Wtf
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 mentally challenged. More like stoned off her bin. Liz is gay for a house and food.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lizard, Claire balding, faces by grace, Sarah Burke, all bleeping enough to send you to a mental hospital. 😂
Lmaoooo 😂 thankyou lol I'm adding now whoo hoo lol. I have faces added after the whole posting her wedding stuff when Dominic N. Cancelled her wedding. Her story was what brought me to this wonderful stuff lol 😂 These women make me feel sane lol 😂

• Haha
Lmaoooo 😂 thankyou lol I'm adding now whoo hoo lol. I have faces added after the whole posting her wedding stuff when Dominic N. Cancelled her wedding. Her story was what brought me to this wonderful stuff lol 😂 These women make me feel sane lol 😂
No hun none of us cunts are sane but we hide our crazy! 😂😂 not like them moaning drunken fools

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.