Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaoooo πŸ˜‚ thankyou lol I'm adding now whoo hoo lol. I have faces added after the whole posting her wedding stuff when Dominic N. Cancelled her wedding. Her story was what brought me to this wonderful stuff lol πŸ˜‚ These women make me feel sane lol πŸ˜‚
You will never meet a more sainer bunch trust me!! It’s fact here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Material boy is just pure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³ cringe but funny to look at πŸ˜‚ had to unfollow him tho cos his lips creep me out πŸ€’πŸ’‹πŸ’‰ and he's very glossy looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Material boy is just pure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³ cringe but funny to look at πŸ˜‚ had to unfollow him tho cos his lips creep me out πŸ€’πŸ’‹πŸ’‰ and he's very glossy looking.
Christ almighty he’s painful his lips look painful but he’s kinda funny I mean the posing!! His husband is a very patient man we all know who the woman is in this relationship!! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is she on about πŸ˜‚ That if she had something to say she'd say it to you directly. Then why were you sending in voice notes about Ellie Kelly to a call out page. We all heard them Liz the lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is she on about πŸ˜‚ That if she had something to say she'd say it to you directly. Then why were you sending in voice notes about Ellie Kelly to a call out page. We all heard them Liz the lunatic
I can promise you this her nor joy would ever say a word to me!! I’d actually dare her! I’d mop the floor with her lips! Don’t threaten me with a good time at all lizard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god! A bracket and chin 🀣🀣🀣 alcoholic disgrace of a woman πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ it reminded me of the voice notes she left about Ellie Kelly and Conor Ryan πŸ˜† obviously I had to go and listen to them again, imagine being that bleeping sad 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow!!! I have my Xmas tree up and it looks like One not a pop up one from Argos!!! My neighbour does. We are not like that but duck me this year needed it! And the person sending her the message can’t spell either! It’s THEIR love ! And lizerache good god proof read!!! It’s BRACELET ! Not barm brack, bracket, broccoli, bricks, BRACELET

Attachments

• Haha
Is she mouldy again? 🀣🀣

Is this even in English?
69456481-0C5B-4D8C-A416-A2E0E2E157E0.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Always said no one falls in love faster than someone looking for a roof over there head. In reaneys case no one can change there sexual preference faster than someone looking for a meal ticket. She would get up on a hairy hand if they feed and watered her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The bloody perfume copy cat getting free miracle weight bliss meals now!! Ffs

Reactions: 4
And she is off again, I'm pure sound like, oh shut up, obsessed with herself she is!!

The bloody perfume copy cat getting free miracle weight bliss meals now!! Ffs
He will lose 2 dress sizes now in a week! Shitting out that rotten looking gawk! It’s high in calories. Full of tit and please my fellow tattle cunts DONT FALL FOR IT!!

He is a strange lad. He adores fatnflab too.

She blocked thousands of followers last night.
Thousands? She is too narcissistic! I was blocked a long time ago, changed nothing and not blocked again. She’s too full of herself to lose followers the oxygen thief!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.