Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard from people that's what Liz does to people, befriends them and then secretly turns on them....its just that now she has an Instagram anon page to do it through.
This girl just seems to be an ordinary single mam who got a following through doing nails or something, she wouldn't be for me, she seems like a dose but RatsOut really seems to have it in for her😮
Ratsout or Spillthetea2020.. there was a Instagramers in Dublin called out last night got her eyelashes done Sineadrice the bloody state of her !!

Reactions: 3
Ratsout or Spillthetea2020.. there was a Instagramers in Dublin called out last night got her eyelashes done Sineadrice the bloody state of her !!
She's another one who's ruined her looks for some freebies!! I wouldn't be surprised if Liz wasn't behind a few of those pages, that's why she gets so odd when new ones are made, because they're competition for her and she doesn't get all the goss😄😄

• Haha
She's another one who's ruined her looks for some freebies!! I wouldn't be surprised if Liz wasn't behind a few of those pages, that's why she gets so odd when new ones are made, because they're competition for her and she doesn't get all the goss😄😄
Christ all might she looks dreadful and on top of it she’s pregnant see the length of her nails!! I’d say never worked a day in her life! 😊

Reactions: 2
The more I see updates from rats out, the lore I think it’s liz or joy.. she shared 2 screenshots from here with the user profile on the top which begins with the letter “m” now it could very well be someone sending the screenshots in but im not sure.....Also seems to be zooming in on cork bloggers too 🤔

The more I see updates from rats out, the lore I think it’s liz or joy.. she shared 2 screenshots from here with the user profile on the top which begins with the letter “m” now it could very well be someone sending the screenshots in but im not sure.....Also seems to be zooming in on cork bloggers too 🤔
I did a bit of snooping and there was someone called max defending her in the previous thread

Cmere is that Lexie’s top she has on and skirt! I’d say there was jumping off the wardrobe Involved 😂😂

Liz the lips lost imaginary stones off me hips eating gawky dinners and avoiding the chips!
@Anynews. NEW THREAD TITLE
New thread I can’t think @Funtupthehole 😂😂 looks like her clothes shrunk in the wash!!

New thread I can’t think @Funtupthehole 😂😂 looks like her clothes shrunk in the wash!!
Title is fantastic I vote yes. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh my god she’s bleeping hammered talking about herself in the third person 🤣🤣 hi liz 👋 we all know you are behind rats out!
I don’t ever recall anyone of accusing her of being bloggers unveiled. Bloggers unveiled posts were flawless and articulate for one 🤣🤣 back to the barrel of liquor you bleeping pisshead bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And another thing, does joy not ever feel the need to intervene and tell her to stop making a tit of herself? 🤦‍♀️ If I started talking tit and slurring my words into the phone like that my husband would think that There is a want in me..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.