Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another thing, does joy not ever feel the need to intervene and tell her to stop making a tit of herself? 🤦‍♀️ If I started talking tit and slurring my words into the phone like that my husband would think that There is a want in me..
Ol' Moon Face is so desperate for company she just lets her to it, and worse still she enables her behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooooh she's coming for us, our names are being sent in and we're going to be blocked 😂

The absolute state of her, she's like Boy George from his Culture Club days.....
I howled at this 🤣🤣 our names are been sent in 🤣🤣🤣 ok liz go on away and drink the rest of the contents of the drink cabinet you bleeping wreck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ someone send help! I think Lizard has finally malfunctioned! All the plastic has started to damage her brain! She’s absolutely pissed and she posting at 4 in the morning whilst she has her daughter. She literally can’t say her words and she’s trying to auction off a chain that looks like the one she only bought in Blarney wooden mills. And a bracelet saying they are VERY expensive for penny dinners. I’ve seen it all now. She’s an absolute disgrace and where is joy cos I know she’s home so I’d say joy is knocked out from sleepers and paste! She shouldn’t get those kids at all. And saying she dropped 2 dress sizes in a week 😂😂😂 and she’s PICKY about her food. She would eat a scabby child!! GET HELP LIZARD!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ someone send help! I think Lizard has finally malfunctioned! All the plastic has started to damage her brain! She’s absolutely pissed and she posting at 4 in the morning whilst she has her daughter. She literally can’t say her words and she’s trying to auction off a chain that looks like the one she only bought in Blarney wooden mills. And a bracelet saying they are VERY expensive for penny dinners. I’ve seen it all now. She’s an absolute disgrace and where is joy cos I know she’s home so I’d say joy is knocked out from sleepers and paste! She shouldn’t get those kids at all. And saying she dropped 2 dress sizes in a week 😂😂😂 and she’s PICKY about her food. She would eat a scabby child!! GET HELP LIZARD!
I know 2 dress sizes is 20lbs seriously what a scam!! Please don't fall for this! But I know people will! Absolute scam same as the nutri quick meals shame on them for promoting them.

• Haha
I know 2 dress sizes is 20lbs seriously what a scam!! Please don't fall for this! But I know people will! Absolute scam same as the nutri quick meals shame on them for promoting them.
20lbs 😂😂😂 The lies just keep rolling, she can't help herself......and she couldn't even answer the questions about how much the meals cost, excellent "PR" there Liz 🙄

• Haha
20lbs 😂😂😂 The lies just keep rolling, she can't help herself......and she couldn't even answer the questions about how much the meals cost, excellent "PR" there Liz 🙄
She can’t answer because hers are free!! Seriously are this company out of there mind getting her involved? Anything she’s involved with you would run a mile!

• Haha
She can’t answer because hers are free!! Seriously are this company out of there mind getting her involved? Anything she’s involved with you would run a mile!
They obviously don't research the people they use, the likes of herself, Julie, Sarah FnF aren't remotely likeable or credible so I wouldn't buy anything they try and promote/push on people........I guess its true that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys 🐒

• Haha
Hammered last night showing some shite looking necklace, I’d say penny diners are raging with her mentioning their name !

Reactions: 5
Hammered last night showing some shite looking necklace, I’d say penny diners are raging with her mentioning their name !
Obviously didn't learn her lesson from this time last year, being asked to take a step back after the shame she brought upon them by slagging off people getting food parcels and making a holy show of herself in Blackpool SC with Leo the Leader 🙄 All she does is damage the reputation and good work of these organisations with her toxic personality

Has it been deleted already?
Must have been i didn't see it either 🤷‍♀️

Obviously didn't learn her lesson from this time last year, being asked to take a step back after the shame she brought upon them by slagging off people getting food parcels and making a holy show of herself in Blackpool SC with Leo the Leader 🙄 All she does is damage the reputation and good work of these organisations with her toxic personality

Must have been i didn't see it either 🤷‍♀️
Here ye go everyone!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reliable as always @Funtupthehole 😂 WTF is she even trying to say 🙄
Was she not wearing that yesterday with her size Medium Dunnes Stores top 🤔 why would she think anyone would want her ugly cast offs,she must think we're all as tasteless as herself
She’s wearing a similar one she got in the sale in Blarney the past at least 2 weeks she was then stuttering and falling all over the place saying I’m auctioning them off come on girls at 4 in the morning

Has it been deleted already?
Not by me 😂😂😂😂 I’m an insomniac so tough titties lizard

• Haha
She’s wearing a similar one she got in the sale in Blarney the past at least 2 weeks she was then stuttering and falling all over the place saying I’m auctioning them off come on girls at 4 in the morning
The embarrassment 🤦‍♀️ and the very sad thing about it is that she hadn't seen her daughter all week and then gets in this state the first night she has her

Reactions: 7
She lost 2 dresses more like it! Prob what Aimee donated 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.