Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand how her and orlagh winters are so friendly. I’ve just started following Orlagh. She’s a tough cookie but seems very respectable good job etc. I can’t understand their friendship.

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ I’ve heard it all now. Lizard thinks that the puke meals she got sent that were supposed to be 1 a day that they finished in about 3 are after making her lose weight. duck me im going onto that so as well. I’m like a diet nazi since July and have 42lbs gone. But now all I need to do is order those meals she keeps trying to Sell and I’ll be down another 42lbs. Now granted I’m in the 10 stone range but sure I’ll be invisible!!! And they even tell you the calories, and fat, etc LIZ YOU FUCKIN MUPPET! THEY HAVE TO! She keeps saying so if you’re on a plan these tell you what calories they are etc 😫😫😫😫 you’ve changed your eating? I’d say now the vomit meals were running through that hole of yours since the weekend and it’s all tit you lost! And then idiot Sarah saying I went to McDonald’s for a friend and I’m so proud I got nothing! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 you’re not supposed to! your job is a slimming consultant. That’s like if I was a sober coach and I horsing Heineken into me at every meeting!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ I’ve heard it all now. Lizard thinks that the puke meals she got sent that were supposed to be 1 a day that they finished in about 3 are after making her lose weight. duck me im going onto that so as well. I’m like a diet nazi since July and have 42lbs gone. But now all I need to do is order those meals she keeps trying to Sell and I’ll be down another 42lbs. Now granted I’m in the 10 stone range but sure I’ll be invisible!!! And they even tell you the calories, and fat, etc LIZ YOU FUCKIN MUPPET! THEY HAVE TO! She keeps saying so if you’re on a plan these tell you what calories they are etc 😫😫😫😫 you’ve changed your eating? I’d say now the vomit meals were running through that hole of yours since the weekend and it’s all tit you lost! And then idiot Sarah saying I went to McDonald’s for a friend and I’m so proud I got nothing! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 you’re not supposed to! your job is a slimming consultant. That’s like if I was a sober coach and I horsing Heineken into me at every meeting!
I'm going mad I don't follow, sounds a hoot

Reactions: 3
Operating a pre-order system now for the paste.......pay in full now, get it whenever 🙄 and its not Revolt ya dope its Revolut

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Operating a pre-order system now for the paste.......pay in full now, get it whenever 🙄 and its not Revolt ya dope its Revolut
God only knows what's in that stuff and her selling it like theres no problem. How has that not been reported? If someone had a bad reaction to it she could be in serious trouble

I can’t understand how her and orlagh winters are so friendly. I’ve just started following Orlagh. She’s a tough cookie but seems very respectable good job etc. I can’t understand their friendship.
Orla always gets a reshare on verso,
God only knows what's in that stuff and her selling it like theres no problem. How has that not been reported? If someone had a bad reaction to it she could be in serious trouble
So surprised the guards haven't been notified to investigate whatever racket is going on with that paste, it's probably a placebo and they are tricking the most vulnerable and desperate in our society.

Of course she had to jump on the bandwagon and put her tree up like the rest of the gowls 🙄 I’m guessing sabby will be next to put hers up 🙄

Reactions: 1
They are all head wrecker!!

Reactions: 2
Christ she's even more hideous looking using the ring light, who'd ever have thought that was possible.......not to mind Joy sticking her big moon head into the screen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Potraits 😂😂😂 how does she reckon she works in PR or even MC events when she can't even speak properly.........she's going on about her bedroom like it's the Sistine Chapel, I wouldn't see anything nice about it, its very ordinary

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s it! I just had to double my valium or I was gonna drive up to Churchfield 2 hours away and just start ripping the lips off this gowl!!! Her 12 yr old son is a bleeping expert on politics yet he can’t translate Irish! He predicts BIDDDDEN ! I can’t I’m foaming, and the head on the Womble hopping onto the light saying I don’t need one! Jesus Christ you don’t . You need 3! Then lizard looks like she has an extra lip above her top lip! She’s stoned or pissed off her head! Bumming a cheap phone! Then on about pohhhhhtraits! And her son the bleeping gifted one who knows the future is the Liz reaney of world politics!! What, he’s tit and tags trump when he’s drunk. 🙄🙄🤬🤬🤬🤬🙄 FUCKOFFFFFFF my nerves from that accent. ! I’m frothing here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s it! I just had to double my valium or I was gonna drive up to Churchfield 2 hours away and just start ripping the lips off this gowl!!! Her 12 yr old son is a bleeping expert on politics yet he can’t translate Irish! He predicts BIDDDDEN ! I can’t I’m foaming, and the head on the Womble hopping onto the light saying I don’t need one! Jesus Christ you don’t . You need 3! Then lizard looks like she has an extra lip above her top lip! She’s stoned or pissed off her head! Bumming a cheap phone! Then on about pohhhhhtraits! And her son the bleeping gifted one who knows the future is the Liz reaney of world politics!! What, he’s tit and tags trump when he’s drunk. 🙄🙄🤬🤬🤬🤬🙄 FUCKOFFFFFFF my nerves from that accent. ! I’m frothing here.
Seriously she is a pain in the hole!!

Big c and me kicking off because people calling her out after splashing the cash on 3 rings!! What do you guys think of this??

Last edited:
Seriously she is a pain in the hole!!

Big c and me kicking off people calling her out after splashing the cash in 3 rings!! What do you guys think of this??
I know she’s a sick girl but she’s well able to do most things and that money is to last a long time. I see nothing wrong with her getting it but why not get a house? Somewhere stable. That’s I’m saying

Reactions: 3
I know she’s a sick girl but she’s well able to do most things and that money is to last a long time. I see nothing wrong with her getting it but why not get a house? Somewhere stable. That’s I’m saying
They have a house I think they bought a new car! I wish her well but I am on the fence about her.

Did you hear joy calling it her front door, not our front door. It will always be joys gaff.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.