Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm cringing for her. Totally hinting for a mouth of veneers. It's not going to happen. A company wouldn't give away 5k worth of work to Liz of all people. Her best bet now is to tag all the liquor companies, Linden Village have an opening for a BA
No but they’ve a competition she's begging to win!!

Reactions: 1
She really is a Beggy Mitchell it’s embarrassing!!!
ThT was cringe to watch . seen KC at it again last night for whisky, he has been begging for a bottle for over a week now . Having brand new kitchen fitted, apparently all his 💩 Xmas jumpers selling out online and they can afford a bottle of bloody whisky . Biggest beggars on Insta along with this one .

Reactions: 3
Why does she give out about people mixing with different households and then do it herself the bloody hypocrite!!!

Why does she give out about people mixing with different households and then do it herself the bloody hypocrite!!!
Because Liz reaney is by far the biggest bleeping hypocrite you will ever see. She is the biggest bullshitter you will ever see. She thinks because she has a hand sanitizer unit on her front door she has saved the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s lethal. I’m very surprised she didn’t jump on Ellie for the bperfect mess. I’d say Liz is sick there’s no more call out pages on IG to feed them information
She’s tagging Ellie this evening, lol , be interesting if Ellie reply’s , considering she was telling everyone her business, she’s a terrible cheek

Reactions: 4
She’s tagging Ellie this evening, lol , be interesting if Ellie reply’s , considering she was telling everyone her business, she’s a terrible cheek
Her son does be weak when Conor Ryan replies to his messages I have heard it all now.

• Haha
Who was she getting at in her latest rant last night about people giving out about not being able to go out for their birthday, the only person I saw talking about their birthday was Julie

Reactions: 2
Oh jesus shes on the drink again. Liz you are on here now already seeing what people are saying. Go on away and get yourself a bit of help....instead of knocking back a bottle 4 nights a week. You're so proud to be from Cork - but let me say one thing, as a Corkonian, the whole county thinks your a disgrace

Reactions: 5
You'd swear she put on Glastonbury single handed the way she goes on 😂😂 a gig in the Savoy like ffs 😂😂

• Haha
You'd swear she put on Glastonbury single handed the way she goes on 😂😂 a gig in the Savoy like ffs 😂😂
She’s locked!! so much for sharing the gold bottle with Joy.😂😂 whoever gifted her that box of fun she’s not good for business at all..

Reactions: 2
She needs help badly she’s flaming all the time last night was a joke. I hope her child isn’t around her like that. The hands alone you could see how pissed she was.

It's comical. She's making a holy show over ONE club night from years ago. She's absolutely deranged. "The talk of facebook". The Savoy was grim, went there once for a staff night and left to go to Havanas 🤣 It was rough as duck, all the old school Mangans people I'd say.

• Wow
It's comical. She's making a holy show over ONE club night from years ago. She's absolutely deranged. "The talk of facebook". The Savoy was grim, went there once for a staff night and left to go to Havanas 🤣 It was rough as duck, all the old school Mangans people I'd say.
The place was crawling 🤢🤢 wasn't surprised in the slightest when it closed down it was rough out. Don't know anyone who would have gone there on a regular night, probably the same crowd coming from the catwalk

The place was crawling 🤢🤢 wasn't surprised in the slightest when it closed down it was rough out. Don't know anyone who would have gone there on a regular night, probably the same crowd coming from the catwalk
A Tinkers paradise by all accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.