Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for her at this stage she is clinging to old times, can't age gracefully and very obviously has a drink problem. I unfollowed a few months back.

It doesn't feel right watching someone on their way to rock bottom.

I hope you get help soon Liz, I know you read here avidly as one of your insta friends has a what's app group going and gives all the other huns the gossip on it.

It's the drink that is ruining her

Reactions: 4
She said last there’s two threads about and she’s a swinger but she’s the one who keeps bringing that up!

Reactions: 4
She is an alcoholic simple as that she needs an intervention. She is also a narcissist so will never see anything wrong with what she is doing.

Reactions: 7
I’m only thrilled to think I rattled this vile bleep. If I saw her dead on Patrick street tomorrow morning, I wouldn’t even walk past her. I’d walk over her. People have no idea of the hurt and damage this miserable slag has caused. prostituting herself to her ‘uncle’ in the jeep.... pretending to be a lesbian for free rent off Joy (aka misery)... vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What's this all about? Liz did a story about the hairdresser she uses in cork, mentioned a treatment they do for frizzy hair ...next was this photo!

Screenshot_20201010-054216_Instagram.jpg

I’m only thrilled to think I rattled this vile bleep. If I saw her dead on Patrick street tomorrow morning, I wouldn’t even walk past her. I’d walk over her. People have no idea of the hurt and damage this miserable slag has caused. prostituting herself to her ‘uncle’ in the jeep.... pretending to be a lesbian for free rent off Joy (aka misery)... vile.
@Mona86 obviously who ever sent her the screen shots is on here also ffs!! 😂😂😂 but so is Liz & Joy..

Reactions: 2
@Mona86 obviously who ever sent her the screen shots is on here also ffs!! 😂😂😂 but so is Liz & Joy..
Id say liz and joy are on here constantly, I used to feel sorry for joy but she seems to be enabling liz in her behaviour and seems as fond of the drink as her😁

Reactions: 5
You'd actually pity them at this stage t.b.h
I, like many others enjoy a drink but not too the extent they do. At her age, with a children in school going on late night instagrams rants and slurring her words still the next morning. You'd wonder how she hasn't been stopped by the guards for being over the limit? A mess is all she is. She's not a good representation of the good people of Cork that's all I'll say.

Reactions: 6
Funny enough I’ve never believed the story she’s a lesbian. She’s not attracted to joy and you can fully see that cause when they go away she gets so pissed she’s unable to even string a sentence and I think joy is just happy to have someone that’s ok looking by her side.joy enables Liz to drink cause how is she funding that life on the dole. I do feel sorry for Lexi cause you can see she just wants her Mam to adore her yet all Liz does is use Lexi for the gram

Reactions: 7
@Dublife2030 i can’t quote your post I keep getting an error

They went to a hotel in Newbridge last year and Denise went out with them I‘m going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she didn’t know what the two of them were like I think she left early? Also Joy had an appointment at Pelo and they were late hanging I would guess so Denise cancelled them they haven’t been back but it looks like she’s still on Voduz PR list as she got the new product but hasn’t shown it

Reactions: 1
She's no more a lesbian than I am (very straight ..... love mickey, me :LOL::LOL:). She's deeply unhappy and I'd say the thoughts of being physically intimate with any woman, never mind Joy, is just :sick::sick::sick::sick:.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Dublife2030 i can’t quote your post I keep getting an error

They went to a hotel in Newbridge last year and Denise went out with them I‘m going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she didn’t know what the two of them were like I think she left early? Also Joy had an appointment at Pelo and they were late hanging I would guess so Denise cancelled them they haven’t been back but it looks like she’s still on Voduz PR list as she got the new product but hasn’t shown it
Thanks, that explains where the photo came from!
Seems like an odd thing to do....advertise the local salon where she gets her freebies and their amazing keratin treatments for frizzy hair and then post and tag a photo of Denise/pelo.
And now she's deleted the story. Was she trying to get a dig at Denise or just showing shes no loyalty to the local salon? You can be sure she was up to something!!

Screenshot_20201010-054216_Instagram.jpg

Have a look a the page she tagged the woman who makes the cakes!! Her kitchen looks like it’s walking!! And don’t get me started on her nails.. Apparently they are 3D art!! 😂😂sorry I am a clean freak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Have a look a the page she tagged the woman who makes the cakes!! Her kitchen looks like it’s walking!! And don’t get me started on her nails.. Apparently they are 3D art!! 😂😂sorry I am a clean freak.
What's it called I don't follow lizzy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.