Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So

Dominique Nugent her wedding was called off this week because her fiancé was found cheating. She posted today because some of his Garda friends were spreading lies so she bravely came on and put the record straight.
Ah that’s so sad for her.

Reactions: 1
Once again inserting herself into anyone else's drama. Sure would mark Zuckerberg not ring up Liz and let her know who all the trolls are?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Liz post fake topless photos of a lady and try ruin another ladies career in the Guards?

Also do we need to wheel out the voice notes of Liz sharing private details of Ellie Kelly's love life? Were they ever confirmed as true. Poor Liz has a very short memory.

Reactions: 11
Typical Liz making it all about herself I knew she would jump on the bandwagon difference is they are two completely different people Dom deserved absolutely none of that. Liz is her own worst enemy. Dom is a lady 👌

Did Liz post fake topless photos of a lady and try ruin another ladies career in the Guards?

Also do we need to wheel out the voice notes of Liz sharing private details of Ellie Kelly's love life? Were they ever confirmed as true. Poor Liz has a very short memory.
Yes she did she posted fake pictures of Lisa Jordon it was absolutely horribe she is the biggest bully an troll out there.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Typical Liz making it all about herself I knew she would jump on the bandwagon difference is they are two completely different people Dom deserved absolutely none of that. Liz is her own worst enemy. Dom is a lady 👌

Yes she did she posted fake pictures of Lisa Jordon it was absolutely horribe she is the biggest bully an troll out there.
Sure her husband is a boy 👮🏻‍♀️in bluesilly really of her messing with princess Jordan.🧝🏻‍♀️.😂

So

Dominique Nugent her wedding was called off this week because her fiancé was found cheating. She posted today because some of his Garda friends were spreading lies so she bravely came on and put the record straight.
Thank you @Lucozadelover.. 😊

I saw on another Instagram after I posted that Dominique has been getting nasty messages today

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She is an abomination. She made such a show of herself last night on her date night, she stayed off IG all day because she had no defence to her disgusting behaviour. Then she jumps on to someone elses misfortune. She is a dumpster. Liz duck off, no-one cares about your alcohol ramblings.

How is she eating that full fry up ? I’d be in A&E After all that drink
I’d be the same and she has to drive home, hope she got a late check out. Imagine if she got pulled over on the way home, the breathilser would blow up.

Who was the Guard? How awful for them.

who was the guard? Shocking!

She is definitely the worst troll out there, wouldnt surprise me one bit if she's active on other threads

Remember when Terri Murray McGregor's woman was coming to Dublin. Liz was to meet her and the child and have a sleep over. Then one of the nights Liz came on and drew everyones attention to Terri driving around Dublin in the middle of the night with no child. Would it not of been better for Liz to message her good friend instead of telling 20 thousand followers. She's a hypocrite.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it strange that we haven't seen her face since the night away 🤔🤔
If it was anyone else I'd say they were too ashamed to face the camera after the carry on in the hotel. But this is Liz😁 and if she came back on the stories after the night she got off her head in the caravan and nearly flashed her gash, then there's no shame in her at all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.