Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
knew she was pushing that paste again for a reason, missed the bIt she said she was going away again

Reactions: 1
No and No 😂

No mention of lips or job either

You gotta love how she makes herself out to be an MC Extraordinaire and she can't even pronounce her words properly 😂
They're definitely on tje gargle tonight. Who gets a Chinese delivery at midnight on Wednesday?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're definitely on tje gargle tonight. Who gets a Chinese delivery at midnight on Wednesday?
I am on night shift in a hospital so on my break!! But I guess when you have feck all to get up for in the morning getting your COVID payment sure you don’t know night from day!! Unbelievable

Reactions: 5
She makes my day when she's trying to speak posh and mispronouncing her words fundraiser for neonathal :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She makes my day when she's trying to speak posh and mispronouncing her words fundraiser for neonathal :rolleyes:
This is the same one then that let's on she's an MC extraordinaire and that political parties want her to run for them.......imagine that campaign speech 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was told she’d lost her job was this the new job that she got but hasn’t started yet or her old one??!! Don’t think she knows herself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.