Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Liz is snapping over the covid figures, and politician will be rattling. Also may I ask, is reaney a stage name or something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because her siblings have a different surname, unless different a different parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol.. was thinking the same thing... the same poster only posts on this thread and another cork bloggers πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
the cork women are the first threads I click on too,the posters are hilarious on them, ya get a right giggle

Will the real pissed Lizzy Please stand up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Liz is snapping over the covid figures, and politician will be rattling. Also may I ask, is reaney a stage name or something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because her siblings have a different surname, unless different a different parent.
Her mother's maiden name

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think her extensions aren't remotely blonde, saw her recently and in person they look more grey than anything

• Haha
I also think it's strange she's referred to her ex husband a few times but lexi seems to have the surname reaney as well? I hope it's to give her a bit of privacy although Liz has her on her stories in her uniform with the crest showing, so who knows?

Reactions: 1
What was the call out page that went in on liz. It wasn't the one by Coleman it was another one, the name is gone from me

Liz is blasé (unimpressed) about her ring think she meant biased haha 🀣
If the Liz ring is so wonderful, won't tarnish and stays perfect forever why is she being gifted an identical one to the one she already has πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
Wonder will the dirty delete be done for the last part of the Instagram story. There may have been more deleted before that.

I'm going to just set the scene here incase it's taken down because it's fairly tragic.

A 43 year old woman standing outside a bush at about 3 am with a pack of John Player Blue, a box of matches and 3 packs of Premier League stickers in her hand (for some bizarre reason)

Slurring her words completely and venomously saying "Imagine you can't even get into your own gaff" [manic laughter] "That's a lovely tree"

I think she had mentioned on her sober stories at some point the other day that the Internet never forgets. Yup, it doesn't.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There's drunk and then there's alcoholic slurring. You can see she is staggering in the video even though it's only her hand.

Reactions: 6
Wonder will the dirty delete be done for the last part of the Instagram story. There may have been more deleted before that.

I'm going to just set the scene here incase it's taken down because it's fairly tragic.

A 43 year old woman standing outside a bush at about 3 am with a pack of John Player Blue, a box of matches and 3 packs of Premier League stickers in her hand (for some bizarre reason)

Slurring her words completely and venomously saying "Imagine you can't even get into your own gaff" [manic laughter] "That's a lovely tree"

I think she had mentioned on her sober stories at some point the other day that the Internet never forgets. Yup, it doesn't.
[/QUOTE
Yeah saw that too. was a bit bizarre talking to a bush. She was defo pissed

WTF was that.......I would just die of embarrassment. She mustn't be up yet for the dirty delete. Even for Liz that is super bizzare, definitely must have deleted the earlier part of the story

Reactions: 4
What is this paste stuff she's been mentioning for the last few days?
Ah the Bush, it's a lovely bush 🀭🀭 she really knows how to make a tit of herself

• Haha

Ffs I it missed it againπŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.