Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she under the influence when she bought the child's tracksuit, i'm all for buying things in a bigger size because they grow so quickly but bloody hell you couldn't send a child to school in that......it looked like she borrowed the pants off MC Hammer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Id say Liz had something to do with kildare opening, no doubt she had video meetings with party leaders 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get some laugh when she acts like she’s good friends with the tds 🤣🤣
I laugh when she makes out they even know who she is 😂

And her saying Fine Gael asked her to run in an election. Showing her membership card like it just turned up at her house one day, no Liz you joined and paid a membership fee and you're mort about it now so you're trying to double back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I laugh when she makes out they even know who she is 😂

And her saying Fine Gael asked her to run in an election. Showing her membership card like it just turned up at her house one day, no Liz you joined and paid a membership fee and you're mort about it now so you're trying to double back 😂
🤣🤣🤣
Liz for Taoiseach. Ah that does make me lol. She’s absolutely crackers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That paste the push is on now for next weekend 🤣🤣🤣 story of that hippie lady changes like the weather a few weeks ago she wasn’t in the country get your orders in quick now she’s emigrating again

Reactions: 4
I don't know future Taoiseach Elizabeth, but I must say after watching her stories, I'd say I would have a great night with her out on the piss, she is off her game, but I think I like it, but in small doses perhaps 😂😂

• Haha
I don't know future Taoiseach Elizabeth, but I must say after watching her stories, I'd say I would have a great night with her out on the piss, she is off her game, but I think I like it, but in small doses perhaps 😂😂
I think she’s hilarious. She’s the only instahun that makes me laugh out loud. Now I’m usually laughing at her but still.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s hilarious. She’s the only instahun that makes me laugh out loud. Now I’m usually laughing at her but still.
I know exactly what you mean.

My intention was never to come on tattle and rip people apart, they put themselves out there and make money, so they should expect, that not everyone will like them, I think its fair game. The only insta person I dislike completely is julie haynes. She is very nasty. I love all the goss and I'm no way critizing anyone else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know exactly what you mean.

My intention was never to come on tattle and rip people apart, they put themselves out there and make money, so they should expect, that not everyone will like them, I think its fair game. The only insta person I dislike completely is julie haynes. She is very nasty. I love all the goss and I'm no way critizing anyone else.
me too. I’ll comment no problem on peoples shady behavior or the complete attention seeking that goes on but I don’t want to comment on peoples personal appearance etc I hate liars so when I see people lying it’s gets my back up 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.