Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when sheโ€™s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know future Taoiseach Elizabeth, but I must say after watching her stories, I'd say I would have a great night with her out on the piss, she is off her game, but I think I like it, but in small doses perhaps ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Until she turns on ya when sheโ€™s locked!! Great fun than!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People it's hardly me, on my mother's soul, I I'm not liz. I just think we put the good with the bad. And can I repeat I am not Elizabeth, I future Taoiseach lol. Imagine the shambles, but she will think the lips will work on anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's a tag team lol.
Itโ€™s definitely not me if youโ€™s think that Iโ€™m from Meath. Liz used to bug the life out of me because sheโ€™s a narcissist & after being with a narcissist itโ€™s sickening when no sees it or believes you. I laugh now cuz I found this site and realize that most people see straight through it. A Walter Mitty

Reactions: 1
I only generally comment on cork bloggers because all the cork ones are mad ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only generally comment on cork bloggers because all the cork ones are mad ๐Ÿ˜‚
you can say that again๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ def something in the water in cork๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I comment on English & Irish threads so Iโ€™m marking my myself safe from being Liz ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.