Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a state these two were last night and filming it!! If anything happened the kids how were they meant to get anywhere in an emergency!! If any employer Google’s her name god help them!! Absolutely shocking!! Get pissed but do it in private with no kids around!!

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow Liz today I actually can't watch her anymore she is a pity at this stage. My heart goes out to them poor kids stuck in a caravan like that while there mams gets absolutely pissed.

Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow Liz today I actually can't watch her anymore she is a pity at this stage. My heart goes out to them poor kids stuck in a caravan like that while there mams gets absolutely pissed.
And the scary thing is, it seems to be no skin off their noses, they're used to seeing them like that 😮😮😮😮

Reactions: 6
The children don't even blink. It's just 2nd nature to them.
It's so unfair to the poor kids to be seeing this behaviour from their mams, Liz couldn't even see straight she was that drunk, what if lexi woke up feeling sick in the night??
We all have a couple of glasses of wine etc around the kids but to get that paralytic knowing you are the only parent there with your child is so irresponsible

I think the other woman's partner was there as she mentioned someone putting the boy to bed

Reactions: 2
How can she not be mortified watching what she has posted when so out of it. If I did that once I think I'd emigrate such would be the level of embarrasement I'd feel. Don't get me wrong we all like a social drink but her videos are next level, especially with children onsite. Another worrying thing for her is how well she is the next morning after being so pissed the night before - shows her body's tolerance and to me equates to a massive addiction problem.

So if you have your kids for half the week or whatever she has them for would you not as a mother make that time extra special. Make it about the child prepare them for going back to school sit have a movie night have the chats about all the worries they have going back to school at such a strange time. No just get absolutely fucked off your head in front of them. I'm pretty sure them kids are going to have serious mental health issues in a few years. Coming from someone with parents that are alcoholics believe me it's not pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can she not be mortified watching what she has posted when so out of it. If I did that once I think I'd emigrate such would be the level of embarrasement I'd feel. Don't get me wrong we all like a social drink but her videos are next level, especially with children onsite. Another worrying thing for her is how well she is the next morning after being so pissed the night before - shows her body's tolerance and to me equates to a massive addiction problem.
If I got as pissed as her I'd be in bed for a week😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So if you have your kids for half the week or whatever she has them for would you not as a mother make that time extra special. Make it about the child prepare them for going back to school sit have a movie night have the chats about all the worries they have going back to school at such a strange time. No just get absolutely fucked off your head in front of them. I'm pretty sure them kids are going to have serious mental health issues in a few years. Coming from someone with parents that are alcoholics believe me it's not pretty.
Qft
The kids are only getting to spend time with her in social occasions relating to alcohol. I won't say drugs as I've no proof of it but I would bet my last cent on it being the case. It's just so sad 😢

If I got as pissed as her I'd be in bed for a week😂😂
As would any other person

Reactions: 3
She never does anything with them, the only reason Lexi was brought to Youghal was because Joy was working......you never see her bringing them to the cinema or bowling or as you say having a movie night. Not to worry though I'm sure she'll enjoy spending time with them when they're 18 and can go to the pub!!!

She never does anything with them, the only reason Lexi was brought to Youghal was because Joy was working......you never see her bringing them to the cinema or bowling or as you say having a movie night. Not to worry though I'm sure she'll enjoy spending time with them when they're 18 and can go to the pub!!!
Will they want anything to do with her when they are 18?

Reactions: 4
Narcissist that's exactly what she is that's why I unfollowed I couldn't watch it anymore. Damaging those poor kids there childhood is going to be ruined. If I was the father I be straight back to court before something happens.

Reactions: 4
My heart breaks for all of her kids, it's not right. The seem like lovely children so fair play to the father because it's most certainly not from her. She's a disgusting, selfish, self centred bleep, I only hope they get away from her as soon as legally possible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.