Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when sheโ€™s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she dying hungover from her night away? Usually youโ€™re meant to come back refreshed from a break ๐Ÿคฃ some life she has. Is her cancer survivor partner out working? Imagine she had to work, or parent? Lazy wagon!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she dying hungover from her night away? Usually youโ€™re meant to come back refreshed from a break ๐Ÿคฃ some life she has. Is her cancer survivor partner out working? Imagine she had to work, or parent? Lazy wagon!
Liz should get a job in Dunne Stores like her mother.

• Haha
  • Wow
The bloody twang! In bed again since around 5pm with a silk pillow slip! Feck sake like!!
What kind of life is that, if she's not sitting in her car nosing at everyone else having a life, she's in bed eating a chicken bagwette, or drunk in a hotel bath ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Its a pity she could only memorise 1 of the winning lotto numbers to make her lotto story a small bit believable ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iโ€™d say well on last night see the lipstick being put on the trout pout!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The hotel looks like a cheap brothel from the 80s.. off the tv I havenโ€™t been in one.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You are so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I imagine you looking like your profile pic which makes your comments even funnier ๐Ÿ˜˜

Liz should get a job in Dunne Stores like her mother.
Or maybe a job in her bestie Lisa's place. Verso are advertising for staff! They seem to be estranged at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You are so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I imagine you looking like your profile pic which makes your comments even funnier ๐Ÿ˜˜

Or maybe a job in her bestie Lisa's place. Verso are advertising for staff! They seem to be estranged at the moment.
Liz is trying to claw her way back into getting free verso stuff by tagging verso during the week saying she was going to buy new navy plastic trousers. Ya right, Liz has no intention of buying them, just on the beg for a pair and whatever other free clothes Lisa will give her. She really dragged verso through the wars with her by association so it looks like Lisa has distanced herself.

Reactions: 6
Iโ€™d say well on last night see the lipstick being put on the trout pout!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Even for her that was bizarre, her big nose stuck right into the camera ๐Ÿ™„
Nice to see she was having a lovely time with her daughter that she rarely sees.....not!!! Too busy with herself as usual

Reactions: 2
Out for lunch with her daughter, making a big deal of the fact she (well Joy) paid for it, obviously a novelty for her.......very sad that while out for lunch with her daughter she had to have 4 peroni's

Out for lunch with her daughter, making a big deal of the fact she (well Joy) paid for it, obviously a novelty for her.......very sad that while out for lunch with her daughter she had to have 4 peroni's
I hope she doesnโ€™t intend driving home

Reactions: 3
The lies are just rolling out of her mouth......"I'm such a freak I won't go anywhere because i'm afraid of Covid"
The only truthful part of that statement is "I'm such a freak"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.