Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did have a stalker - he was a local man with a learning disability. He was convicted and given a restraining order. There was a lot of talk about it on the Digital Spy forums, locals alleged that Nic and Liz were trying to set the guy up to be evicted from his farm so Liz could buy his land. Liz's house was vandalised because of it and she absolutely revelled in the attention from that

I wouldnt be surprised at all. Both of them seem very spiteful.
Isnt it also very funny how Nic stands for everything Liz hates - She's overweight, uneducated, and common ( her words not mine) she also dresses in high street clothes, and is gobby. Yet they are thick as thieves.
Makes you wonder whats in it for them both, I know they both like animals but that only takes you so far surely.

Reactions: 7
I had never heard the stalker thing as I gave up reading her columns years ago, but she gave (from what I remember) a LOT of information about where she lived etc so it doesn't surprise me someone was able to find her (not wanting to seem victim blaming but I am frequently shocked how much public figures give away)

Reactions: 6
I had never heard the stalker thing as I gave up reading her columns years ago, but she gave (from what I remember) a LOT of information about where she lived etc so it doesn't surprise me someone was able to find her (not wanting to seem victim blaming but I am frequently shocked how much public figures give away)
Especially living alone somewhere so isolated.

Reactions: 4
and especially for how much she insulted "the locals", not like she could rely on help from her neighbours if she had any issues
Exactly slag them all off, offend absolutely everyone what a stupid thing to do when moving to a rural area alone. Its like she did it deliberately for column content 🤷‍♀️

Exactly slag them all off, offend absolutely everyone what a stupid thing to do when moving to a rural area alone. Its like she did it deliberately for column content 🤷‍♀️
she never stops insulting anyone, the same with criticising her family, it is so awful

Reactions: 5
It was also extremely easy to identify the man involved in the stalking, simply through Liz and her ramblings.

Reactions: 3
I think with her and Nic, they both have such awful personalities that it's rare for them to find someone on their own wavelength, so they stick together. Also, each makes the other feel superior. Liz is aware that she's thinner, better-spoken, and has more money than Nic. Whereas Nic likely feels that she's somehow gone up in the world by being associated with Liz

It was also extremely easy to identify the man involved in the stalking, simply through Liz and her ramblings.
She wanted people to be able to find him, for sure - the same as she did with David's poor ex

Not to begin with, im sure that come much later after she met her, I'm sure Nic was a horse trainer and they met as she was helping Liz with ex racehorse that she was petrified of. I could be wrong though 🤷‍♀️

This might have been mentioned before, but the rock star? Was he ever identified? I read Jim Kerr denied it and took some sort of court action, did it even happen?

This might have been mentioned before, but the rock star? Was he ever identified? I read Jim Kerr denied it and took some sort of court action, did it even happen?
The rock star only lives in the dumpster fire of LJ's brain. Totally made up and based on Jim Kerr but as you said, he sent her a cease and desist to get her to stop inferring it was him. And really. who can blame him? LJ is a complete catastrofuck and a lying bleep to boot.
Never forget that she told the inland revenue that her column is largely fiction...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In this week's podcast Liz and Nic talk about "Grace Kelly's" (uncontrollable collie) 12th birthday. Liz says Grace is "the most difficult dog I've ever met in my life, no one else would put up with her." According to Liz and Nic, Grace is constantly "nervous"; chases runners and cyclists; and more than once has destroyed so much property that Liz was forced to move house. How do they know when her birthday is? Because she was born in the shelter Liz adopted her from. Liz is the only owner she's ever had! Maybe Grace is naturally wilful or mischievous, but a lot of her problems must be down to the fact that Liz does not bother to train or discipline her dogs. Liz says that any attempt to discipline Grace makes her "stress wee" (in Nic's words, she "lies on her back and it comes up like a fountain") - BECAUSE SHE HAS NEVER BEEN HOUSE TRAINED, YOU STUPID BINT! They go on to say that Grace will sometimes take basic instructions from Nic, but not from Liz. So, yes, she's not untrainable, you just didn't bother!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That poor dog, it's awful when dogs are 'bad' because their owners can't be assed to train them. It's not Gracie's fault it's squarely Liz's. She professes to love animals and neglects them, she's awful!

Reactions: 7
Doesn't help that she still refers to them as "puppies" when one is (as we now know) twelve years old.

bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 13
Apparently keen to go blind as well as "profoundly deaf", Liz wrote this week about having "separated her eyelashes with a pin" whilst her dogs were gathered round and nudging her! FFS woman, buy a lash comb

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is she still doing that😂
That’s one of her oft-repeated phrases like “oily bath”, “spiky flowers”, “giant children”. Forty years ago I bought myself a eyelash comb, no idea why she uses a bloody pin!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.