Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shushablay

Chatty Member
well I didn't bother reading last weeks drivel, but read it today..erm don't have a clue what she's going on about, did she have sex with David again, or is she rambling on about someone else, who knows, but apparently the sex was not good, a bit like her diary, when is this nonsense getting shelved, it's just totally pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Peterboroughmum

It’s so funny that half of us know about her from reading the Daily Mail at home growing up. I’m the same. I used to read her column and wonder to myself if this is what adults are actually like, and if they are then I never want to be one!
Same here!

Definitely a guilty pleasure. She grew up in the same town as me and went to the same senior school but only knew this from her Mail articles.

Two things that shocked me about her: she had a breast reduction to basically have a model's slim body. And she didn't tell her ex husband her real age until the wedding night...oh and didn't she try stealing his sperm?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Briar Rose

She's giving up drinking...Again...and of course it's another opportunity to take a pop at her sister

The way she writes about her family, especially dead people who can't defend themselves, is horrendous. She's been in trouble with her relatives many times for the way she speaks about the dead, especially, and for a terrible article she wrote in which she invaded her dementia stricken mother's privacy by shamelessly posting very intrsuvie ohotos that her mother probably couldn't have consented too. Time and again she loses people because she would rather sell them out for cash and fame. What a bloody tragic existence.

Mediastar

Chatty Member
Bloody hellfire, tomorrow's Drear is an absolute hoot! The George Michael/dinner story is such a transparent lie (literally everyone would have been buying him dinner on expenses) and the fact that her "dinner with a friend" ended before 21.00 gives you some idea of the depth of their friendship! Oh, and when she actually used the phrase "all the sex" I nearly pissed myself!.
I dare say we can look forward to her giving Scrace another drubbing next week for not appreciating her thong.

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
The increasing number of people coming to tattle after she’s mentioned it will just give her something else to complain about, so she will probably keep mentioning it.
I suspect she wants more mentions on here too. The comments on here and under her articles have tailed off, the interest is not there. So, having a thriving “dislike” thread shows her publishers that she is still a talking point. That is her motive I think. If I was in the public eye and hated the comments on a website, last thing I would do would be to mention it.

• Heart

mrsd1974

I love that she mentioned tattle by name, I assume (just like with Salk Hughes) she will just drive people here 😂
spot on! I would like to personally say a huge thank you to Liz, were it not for her column mentioning it that day I’d still be unaware of Tattle! It’s been the highlight of my summer!

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I have listened to a couple of her podcasts. They were very mean, particularly about David. She can give it out but can’t take it.

shazbev

VIP Member
Omg.... This thread, I've finally found my people! The Wiki is a work of art and it's really opened my eyes. I've been reading her column for the last year or so only because I enjoyed hate reading it. What an unpleasant delusional specimen of a woman. Thank you all for entertaining me here. I only realised she had a thread cos she mentioned it in tomorrow's column! Anyway, back to a bit more catching up 😉.

Nirpal is such a fraud.

Just because he was younger and earned less when he met Liz doesn't mean that he was "exploited".
It could also be that he leeched onto her as she had more money, paid for him, let him move into her nice home rent-free and looked after him, probably gave him writing tips.
Maybe he exploited her? didn't he also cheat on her - she always talks about how he "found himself" in another woman's vagina?

I also don't buy that all young women marrying older and richer men are being exploited. Most of them know what they are doing and why.

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Astonishing isn’t it, that she focuses on the fact he’s suggested a lowly Premier Inn rather than the obvious - he expects to Do The Deed on date #1 🙄

• Haha

Mediastar

Chatty Member
Ermagerd, tomorrow's column is an absolute peach. Apparently, no body loves Liz! I know, right? Despite the fact that all she's done is pillory every single person she's ever known ever (including her own family) no-one could be bothered to send her the presents she so Obviously Deserves for her birthday. Only her paid companion actually cares whether she lives or dies (on account of the getting paid) and she reminisces about nibbling a Cranks cress bap in Hyde Park at lunchtime, despite Hyde Park being quite a stroll (25 mins each way) from Cranks, leaving her 10 mins to queue, order and nibble.
She also fails to mention that Cranks failed to survive Covid and will be closing with the loss of 60 jobs but, hey, this is Jonesworld where nobody else matters... and still the cards and prezzies fail to arrive.
It's almost as if there's some sort of connection...

shushablay

Chatty Member
that's because she is not a genuine animal lover. She wants to revel in being a wonderful person who rescues animals, but is too much of a narc to care about what they actually need in favour of what she thinks will make her look the best. Oh look how much money I have and how much I care about my animals because I spend so much..ffs organic prawns from M&S for the cats. Almost like the way she tries (and fails) to buy human adoration..cashmere baby blanket..why the mother and the child will be eternally grateful to me, bow down before me, adore me...But as Liz does not seem to have learned, in this late age of her years, you cannot buy love, love is more about giving than receiving, being glad that certain people are part of your life and you can enjoy them and pets also, no one is keeping a tally of how much money you spent, just that whatever you do, is in the best interests or joy of the person/pet you are giving to.

House of Tea

VIP Member
No comments allowed through at all this week on the Mai.l Has that happened before?

I've been hate-reading Jizz Moans for years and I still can't understand how she went overnight from someone so terrified of intimacy she'd only have sex wearing a t-shirt to someone so obsessed with sex she's trying to hook up with randoms on Twitter and people she hasn't spoken to for forty years. It's scary.
It’s all made up. The only action her pussy gets is when she dangles a catnip mouse in front of one of her moggy fur babies.

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
I knew that the likes of her would have jumped on the “I met Nick Kamen” bandwagon. He most definitely would not have been able to recall her name, let alone remember the encounter. As for calling him an Essex Boy, he was only that because of the town he was brought up in. Nicky was brought up with impeccable manners and came from good family. He resembled nothing like the stereotypical Essex Boys of today. I know all this because my sister is married to one of his brothers.
Condolences to you, your sister and your extended family. Nick and Barry gone way too young.

• Heart

Mediastar

Chatty Member
Size 12! She'll call in an airstrike on tattle for that. 😂 Agree though, she doesn't look the size 8 she implies.
No, I think a 12 is fair... she's certainly well nourished... carries a bit extra on her arms and caboose. Very much "average build".

shushablay

Chatty Member
Next weeks borefest will likely be all about the preparations for sex, the waxing, bleaching, steaming etc, not forgetting to name drop some more designer clothes that she allegedly doesn't own.

Imagine going on a date with someone, and talking about sex with him when you don't even know their surname, and all that nonsense about having to pass tests, I'd be more interested in finding out his name, address etc so that I could check out if he is genuine, not whether he could tell me my dogs names and what designer skirt I was wearing, which lets face it, most women wouldn't have a clue let alone men,who really don't give a toss about what you're wearing, but got to get that shameless namedrop in somehow...

She really is going for the cringe effect, whether she thinks this puts her in the "brave forward woman" category and that she will be admired for it by all of us lesser women, wishing we could be just like her...erm nope, I would rather actually just stick pins in my eyes and not to separate my eyelashes

• Haha
In this week's podcast Liz and Nic talk about "Grace Kelly's" (uncontrollable collie) 12th birthday. Liz says Grace is "the most difficult dog I've ever met in my life, no one else would put up with her." According to Liz and Nic, Grace is constantly "nervous"; chases runners and cyclists; and more than once has destroyed so much property that Liz was forced to move house. How do they know when her birthday is? Because she was born in the shelter Liz adopted her from. Liz is the only owner she's ever had! Maybe Grace is naturally wilful or mischievous, but a lot of her problems must be down to the fact that Liz does not bother to train or discipline her dogs. Liz says that any attempt to discipline Grace makes her "stress wee" (in Nic's words, she "lies on her back and it comes up like a fountain") - BECAUSE SHE HAS NEVER BEEN HOUSE TRAINED, YOU STUPID BINT! They go on to say that Grace will sometimes take basic instructions from Nic, but not from Liz. So, yes, she's not untrainable, you just didn't bother!

• Wow
  • Haha

Greyhare

Yes that is just a ad for her book about a fat woman (who she must hate as she hates anyone over a size 10) but she is try to be all empathetic by wearing a fat suit, I mean she needs to sell the book to buy the new flat I guess, but who the fuck is going to buy it.

• Angry

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Why did she break up with David?

The whole Nirpal saga was just sad. He was obviously with her for her money/lovely house in Islington.

• Sad