Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her website, the 8 and a half stone promo tour has been cancelled ‘due to Covid’
However…there are still tickets available at the Plowright Theatre in Scunthorpe. A pitiful number have been sold if you have a look and select tickets from the map…oh dear.
I suppose it doesn’t sound so good if you say “cancelled due to lack of interest”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going by her podcast where she read out the column: Liz met yet another new love interest on the internet. However things went south fast when he suggested booking a Premier Inn (far more upsetting to Liz than the fact that he expected to share a room with a woman he was meeting for the first time.) He then blocked her online and cut contact with her, so she did not get a chance to crack out the eyelash pins and Myla thong. She concludes with a long story about a disastrous holiday with a previous boyfriend
I thought she hadn't had a holiday in 92 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going by her podcast where she read out the column: Liz met yet another new love interest on the internet. However things went south fast when he suggested booking a Premier Inn (far more upsetting to Liz than the fact that he expected to share a room with a woman he was meeting for the first time.) He then blocked her online and cut contact with her, so she did not get a chance to crack out the eyelash pins and Myla thong. She concludes with a long story about a disastrous holiday with a previous boyfriend
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!! Some bloke called Sean catfished her, she's instantly all over him like a cheap suit, they arrange a date and *poof* he disappears, blocks her on Twitter and WhatsApp. The end.
It *might* be a journalistic sting: Headline "How Easy is it to Shag Liz Jones" but suspect it was just someone pissed having a punt.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!! Some bloke called Sean catfished her, she's instantly all over him like a cheap suit, they arrange a date and *poof* he disappears, blocks her on Twitter and WhatsApp. The end.
It *might* be a journalistic sting: Headline "How Easy is it to Shag Liz Jones" but suspect it was just someone pissed having a punt.
The *really* funny thing is that anyone (sober) with an ounce of journalistic sense would have realized "In Which I Am Catfished" would have had a much greater impact. She has an acuity level of zero.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone that evidently decided he couldn't go through with it and subject himself to the Myla thong and Hollywood wax

Without meaning to sound like I'm "slut bashing" Liz: this is the kind of thing you put yourself at risk of (and worse) when you advertise in the national press that you're happy to sleep with men you barely know

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it is true, the fact that she wasn’t up for sharing a double room on first date (Premier Inn or otherwise) meant that the “gentleman” was looking for sex and not a relationship. So, great he showed his colours upfront. This actually has the ring of truth about it, a lot of men would do this in the depressing modern dating game. What I don’t think is authentic is her ongoing quest for a relationship. I think she has to have a man on the go or on the horizon for the column. I don’t think she wants a relationship at all. I wouldn’t in her position. I would be happy living in a lovely part of the world, I would enjoy my animals, make a life that doesn’t rely on chasing after anybody, or changing myself to suit anybody else. I might pluck out the chin hairs but the thongs and the waxing would be ditched. She is 60 plus for goodness sake. Time for her to enjoy life on her terms, relax, unclench. If you can’t drop everything restrictive, not working, unsuitable by that age, when can you?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If it is true, the fact that she wasn’t up for sharing a double room on first date (Premier Inn or otherwise) meant that the “gentleman” was looking for sex and not a relationship. So, great he showed his colours upfront. This actually has the ring of truth about it, a lot of men would do this in the depressing modern dating game. What I don’t think is authentic is her ongoing quest for a relationship. I think she has to have a man on the go or on the horizon for the column. I don’t think she wants a relationship at all. I wouldn’t in her position. I would be happy living in a lovely part of the world, I would enjoy my animals, make a life that doesn’t rely on chasing after anybody, or changing myself to suit anybody else. I might pluck out the chin hairs but the thongs and the waxing would be ditched. She is 60 plus for goodness sake. Time for her to enjoy life on her terms, relax, unclench. If you can’t drop everything restrictive, not working, unsuitable by that age, when can you?
She might be 60+ but inside she is still the little girl wanting to be loved.

Reactions: 10
Astonishing isn’t it, that she focuses on the fact he’s suggested a lowly Premier Inn rather than the obvious - he expects to Do The Deed on date #1 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think even if she weren't writing the column she would still want to have men on the go so she can feel like she is "catnip to men!"

Astonishing isn’t it, that she focuses on the fact he’s suggested a lowly Premier Inn rather than the obvious - he expects to Do The Deed on date #1 🙄
She seems fine with that, having frequently written about how she's prepared to screw on the first or second date because men expect sex and she wants to "get it over with." In turn men will expect that from her since she has announced in the national press that her legs are open

Reactions: 7
I think even if she weren't writing the column she would still want to have men on the go so she can feel like she is "catnip to men!"

She seems fine with that, having frequently written about how she's prepared to screw on the first or second date because men expect sex and she wants to "get it over with." In turn men will expect that from her since she has announced in the national press that her legs are open
oh yes…it’s just reminded me of her ‘sex ready cottage’ on standby for Cambridge man.
As if blokes give a flying whatever about any of that when they’re after a bit of ‘how’s your father’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

More cat sick than catnip I fear

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Liz won't get a boyfriend/husband with money (especially not a Mail reader that shares her values) when she is advertising every week that the Myla thong and its contents come out for any man who'll pay for dinner and maybe a hotel room, if the sex cottage isn't available

She's such a walking set of contradictions, isn't she? Liz spent decades writing extensively about how she was a virgin until age 32, and how much she didn't like S-E-X. After the tortuous, failed romance with David, she transformed into the Martini Girl - any time, any place, anywhere (except for Premier Inns, of course)! It's kind of hard to believe, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's such a walking set of contradictions, isn't she? Liz spent decades writing extensively about how she was a virgin until age 32, and how much she didn't like S-E-X. After the tortuous, failed romance with David, she transformed into the Martini Girl - any time, any place, anywhere (except for Premier Inns, of course)! It's kind of hard to believe, really.
BIB that could refer to everything she writes. What a load of twaddle this week's dreary was, I still cannot believe she gets paid good money for this, on the one hand she's claiming she's like catnip to a cat, but every potential romance ends with the bloke running a mile in the opposite direction, on this occasion even before the first date, a more accurate description is that she's more of a man repellent.

• Haha
Nic's hand must be exhausted after the sock-puppetry over the weekend, the poor love!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.