Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and another moan about things being taken by the seller. either she's failed to realise that she agreed to that or she's lying again. I once bought a house where the sellers were leaving, carpets, curtains/blinds fittings and fixtures, but the one thing they were taking was the bathroom cabinet as it was special to them, tbh it was a rather unremarkable cabinet, and the bathroom had a huge mirror over a set of vanity units, so wasn't really needed anyway. When I moved in, all the other stuff was there except the bathroom cabinet and the seller had even painted the wall where the cabinet was.

As for her incredibly rude remarks about the gift from the estate agent, I hope that bites her on the ass, I see the top comments in the DM are absolutely slating her for that.

Reactions: 19
and another moan about things being taken by the seller. either she's failed to realise that she agreed to that or she's lying again. I once bought a house where the sellers were leaving, carpets, curtains/blinds fittings and fixtures, but the one thing they were taking was the bathroom cabinet as it was special to them, tbh it was a rather unremarkable cabinet, and the bathroom had a huge mirror over a set of vanity units, so wasn't really needed anyway. When I moved in, all the other stuff was there except the bathroom cabinet and the seller had even painted the wall where the cabinet was.

As for her incredibly rude remarks about the gift from the estate agent, I hope that bites her on the ass, I see the top comments in the DM are absolutely slating her for that.
I’d like to see the comments but I don’t want to give the daily Mail even an accidental view.

Reactions: 7
May I just refresh your memory........ the dogs pissoirView attachment 2900609
---
"The bigger house next door".......
Yes love, that'll be the Vicarage.
As opposed to the annexe.....
Did she learn her terminology from Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen? Once again, Liz:
Victorian annexe to the Vicarage
Flagged courtyard. (Or possibly a service yard, with what was likely the dairy and laundry outbuildings at the end) A walled garden is a wildly different animal.
Flagstone floor on the ground floor, me hole.
Graveyard ≠ urinal for incontinent, badly-managed dog

Reactions: 10
When I bought a house all I got from the Estate Agent was a bill for their services. Never occurred to me to expect anything else.

Reactions: 18
Liz is so entitled. She really did expect the agents to clean the house, put the heating on and pop some champagne in the fridge, didn’t she? She’s bought a relatively inexpensive house near Darlington, it’s hardly Selling Sunset.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am closer to Middlesbrough than Darlo, so I shouldn't throw stones, but I wonder if Jones knows how deprived this area actually is. This area has some of the highest rates of crime, poverty and suicide in the entire country.

Even places out in the countryside like Darlo have their fair share of issues with deprivation and drug addicts, no matter how lovely the scenery is.

She could be in for a suprise

Reactions: 15
Where’s Nic in all of this now? Is she close by? Has she moved too?

Reactions: 8

Let's not forget when the hovel went up for sale in Easby she wanted payment for the fabulous 🤣 kitchen and roll top bath or she was going to take them with her......but that's ok they're not essential like the bloody wall lights

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's not forget when the hovel went up for sale in Easby she wanted payment for the fabulous 🤣 kitchen and roll top bath or she was going to take them with her......but that's ok they're not essential like the bloody wall lights
Let's not also forget the parlous and grubby state in which she abandoned Lawn House...

Reactions: 5
I am closer to Middlesbrough than Darlo, so I shouldn't throw stones, but I wonder if Jones knows how deprived this area actually is. This area has some of the highest rates of crime, poverty and suicide in the entire country.

Even places out in the countryside like Darlo have their fair share of issues with deprivation and drug addicts, no matter how lovely the scenery is.

She could be in for a suprise
I wouldn't say Gainford was deprived :ROFLMAO: I work in Middlesbrough and can definitely say you shouldn't throw those stones :ROFLMAO: but I would love to see how the entitled Jonesy act would go down in Darlo town centre... having said that I think she will spend the majority of her time in Barnard Castle rather than coming to visit us povvos...

Reactions: 7
Or Castle Barnard if you are visiting to test your eyes during a lock down.....

It is Barnard Castle, not sure why all the papers and politicians insisted on calling it that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't say Gainford was deprived :ROFLMAO: I work in Middlesbrough and can definitely say you shouldn't throw those stones :ROFLMAO: but I would love to see how the entitled Jonesy act would go down in Darlo town centre... having said that I think she will spend the majority of her time in Barnard Castle rather than coming to visit us povvos...
You don't get much more pov than bankruptcy. All the Dypshyt candles in the world won't cover that stench.

Reactions: 11
Jeez, what a fright!
Her head looks too large for her body.
---
I see from Google maps her house is right next to the church. I am sure she will love the constant stream of wedding guests loitering outside her front door during the summer months. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Today’s offering in the DM is about why a bride would ask someone ‘more attractive’ than her to be a bridesmaid. Jones really doesn’t understand the concept of genuine friendship, does she?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Today’s offering in the DM is about why a bride would ask someone ‘more attractive’ than her to be a bridesmaid. Jones really doesn’t understand the concept of genuine friendship, does she?
I couldn’t believe the article. Both my bridesmaids were (still are!) younger and prettier than me. And I dressed them in beautiful dresses. But then, I’m not a vindictive cow constantly belittling women.

• Heart
Reactions: 15