Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post menopausal so she doesn't sweat?? Has she been watching Scoop and that PA interview?

PS Liz - IF it's true that you're actually buying a house and getting married, I'd say a bit of last minute panic at the huge commitment and major lifestyle change is pretty ordinary. Oh wait, silly me - you're not ordinary, are you? You are an award winning journalist/PTSD sufferer/profoundly deaf/former anorexic all with being clickbait to men. How on earth do you cope? Or are you are a mediocre (at best) writer who writes fictional misery 'memoirs' every week and are actually quite content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I meant "Catnip". Dunno where "clickbait" came from, though maybe she thinks she's that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's just posted on Twitter, herself and one of the dogs, walking passed the community garden, with the caption 'keys to my own front door' opens up to stone steps.

Reactions: 4
So I wonder what the situation is with her kitchen/bathroom in the hovel at Easby.
Remember when the landlord/lady had it up for sale it said the prospective buyer had to pay extra for the kitchen fittings and the roll top bath that she had paid for (Ā£40,000 if i remember rightly?) or they would be removed by la Jones.
She must either have been reimbursed by the owner or she's unscrewing fittings as we speak.

Reactions: 4
So I wonder what the situation is with her kitchen/bathroom in the hovel at Easby.
Remember when the landlord/lady had it up for sale it said the prospective buyer had to pay extra for the kitchen fittings and the roll top bath that she had paid for (Ā£40,000 if i remember rightly?) or they would be removed by la Jones.
She must either have been reimbursed by the owner or she's unscrewing fittings as we speak.
The Easby Court gaffs are being re-listed on Rightmove. When they've steam-cleaned Juggo's, we'll see if it was yet another whopper...

Reactions: 3
"I'm back on the property ladder but my garden's full of gravestones"
Not moved in yet and claimed the churchyard as her garden already FFS!

Comments from the Daily Mail article
Screenshot_20240415-121731.png

Reactions: 7
"Beautiful stone floor". Definitely not a bitumen subfloor, probably containing asbestos. Goodness me, no.
That looks lethal. I've said it before and I'll say it again: she's a crazy witch to have bought this house.

Reactions: 9
The house has snob value which is why she calls it the vicarage and not the annex. She's going to chuck money at it but she can't change the stone stairs and they look like an accident waiting to happen.

I had a floor like that in a previous house. It was difficult to get someone to come out to look at it never mind replacing it. When I did get someone the cost was horrendous. I covered it up and sold on in the end.

Reactions: 3