Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WickedThread

Chatty Member
Old Juggo must be past retirement now, surely? Why in God's name do they keep the withered old drab on? They could employ a younger, talented writer and put her out to pasture.
Knowing them, it’ll just be Liz Mk2, or default to the usual middle-aged horrors that spread their unpleasantness all over the place (which is saying somethin, since it is the Daily Hate Mail).

Reactions: 5

Belgian Bun

Chatty Member
So is she suggesting that she has tried to cut Nic's wages as she has less to do because the died!
I can definitely see that making sense in her crispy black head. This seems directly at odds with 'why are people horrible to me, I'm so generous'.

Blurp

VIP Member
I recall at one home she lived in she ripped out the kitchen and didn't have one for a long time. What was that about?
Probably because it was 'common', having come from B&Q or IKEA rather than some posh place.

• Haha

Mediastar

Chatty Member
Let's not forget when the hovel went up for sale in Easby she wanted payment for the fabulous 🤣 kitchen and roll top bath or she was going to take them with her......but that's ok they're not essential like the bloody wall lights
Let's not also forget the parlous and grubby state in which she abandoned Lawn House...

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
I agree the place is cute, but if she has lots of animals it may not be very practical. I’m really surprised though that she has managed to acquire a mortgage at her age with little income and no equity?
Bet it’s expensive to heat in Winter?

SamBamford

She claims to work nearly all the hours of the day so how has she now got time for an allotment as well as the plans for the house. She takes one dog with her so supposedly leaves the rest at the annex, even can't she cope with the unruly pack all at once.

Cowpat

So is she suggesting that she has tried to cut Nic's wages as she has less to do because the died!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don’t believe anyone is as nasty as she makes herself out to be. She must be paid an awful amount to shove such bitter content out into the world. It must make her life difficult.

Nic has been back on social media (sporadically), has been sharing Liz's articles and still has Liz's website in her bio. So I think she probably still works for Liz - but Liz did suggest they had an argument late last year and it looks like Nic hasn't been around so much/is working fewer hours because of her health problems

WickedThread

Chatty Member
The eejit that doesn’t have any friends, family or a pot to piss in wants a fucking Spitfire fly-by? For whom to watch, exactly? The terrified “quintessential“ woodpigeons?

Now excuse me while I Google how to ”divert” a plane from Cuba to Kerala.

• Haha

shushablay

Chatty Member
did anyone read the steve harley piece, I didn't as there is no way I'm paying for that. Did she tell the same untrue story that her brother was in cockney rebel.

dee_mc

VIP Member
I recall at one home she lived in she ripped out the kitchen and didn't have one for a long time. What was that about?
She thinks she's Carrie "I use the oven as shoe storage" Bradshaw. She'd like people to think she has no use for a kitchen.
Is whatshername, the lowly assistant moving with her or what's the story there?

Geranium

VIP Member
I Hope this miserable woman does not try to capitalise on poor Catherine’s cancer diagnosis after all the crap she’s written recently!

Blurp

VIP Member
Haundless is a fabulous word 👌 is it Scottish?
Yes, strict translation is 'handless', absolutely incompetent at practical stuff.

Her loo seat broke and she tried fixing it with glue. I was a student in the city at the time so I went round and fitted a new wooden one for her. The amazement that a young woman could do such a thing! 😂

• Haha