Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
The oversharing is particularly awful. Going on about her fanny and graphic sex life details ad nauseum. I'd feel sorry for anyone who hates their body as much as she does, having issues there with my own, but she's so foul about everyone it's impossible to feel empathy for her.
I think it’s to make her feel sexy :( She’s scared of sex and men, but wants to feel desired. It reminds me of a woman over 60 stuck in a 16 year old’s body

Reactions: 3

Catt

Off topic but The only reason i was still reading the DM was for the dating column but now the bar stewards have put that on subscription only.
Please can someone post this weeks or tell me of any way i can read it without paying. 🙏 thanks

shushablay

Chatty Member
Really don't think that's true considering she berates him constantly for his health issues, he cannot lift heavy boxes,do decorating etc, she complained that he couldn't walk up slope and no amount of magical thinking will turn him into a fit, healthy young man again.

Blurp

VIP Member

sunshine13

She's so thick and out of touch it's mortifying. Not least because she's one of the few columnists for whom I believe she is actually being herself and not just playing a character.
I really think she is, though I had thought that no-one could be like that and she was playing the Evil Witch part just to get responses. Sadly she's all too real.

snapperhall

It looks miles better but I think the stairs and kitchen photos are actually of the spaces in the annex, just taken some years ago when everything was in better nick and styled nicely? I think the wall cupboards are gone now but sizewise the kitchen looks right. The dodgy floor is covered with mats etc.
My apologies, both of you - you are correct, I’ve found one of the recent estate agent photos, what was a beautiful drawing room somehow became a bit of a hole. Looks like the whole place has been really let down. Won’t it be interesting watching what juggo does.

Attachments

• Heart

Mediastar

Chatty Member
So I wonder what the situation is with her kitchen/bathroom in the hovel at Easby.
Remember when the landlord/lady had it up for sale it said the prospective buyer had to pay extra for the kitchen fittings and the roll top bath that she had paid for (£40,000 if i remember rightly?) or they would be removed by la Jones.
She must either have been reimbursed by the owner or she's unscrewing fittings as we speak.
The Easby Court gaffs are being re-listed on Rightmove. When they've steam-cleaned Juggo's, we'll see if it was yet another whopper...

WickedThread

Chatty Member
@House of Tea she did!

I think she looks fantastic in these photos, the hair and soft lights did wonders for her. But I vaguely remember a Dreary not long after where she almost immediately went back to Midnight Squally Showers as it was a security blanket. But I may be misremembering and am open to correction.

WickedThread

Chatty Member
My apologies, both of you - you are correct, I’ve found one of the recent estate agent photos, what was a beautiful drawing room somehow became a bit of a hole. Looks like the whole place has been really let down. Won’t it be interesting watching what juggo does.
It WAS lovely, and certainly looked more welcoming. I think the previous owner went full “ill-advised 90s paint stripper” on the joinery and the kitchen, and made them look dull and dour. If she had sense she‘d paint those bloody shutters. But this is our Liz so…

soph30

VIP Member
Every Sunday I get up, have a coffee then read Liz Jones and Bel Mooney, and then go swimming when it opens at 9.

Will feel a bit lost now. I have been reading since just before her marriage started to implode. I thought she was a fictional character until I saw her on Loose Women.
Mediastar posts it early here anyway hun 😂