Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
Every Sunday I get up, have a coffee then read Liz Jones and Bel Mooney, and then go swimming when it opens at 9.

Will feel a bit lost now. I have been reading since just before her marriage started to implode. I thought she was a fictional character until I saw her on Loose Women.
Mediastar posts it early here anyway hun 😂

Reactions: 3

Nosmo_King

Is it just my shonky ears or does Liz have a bit of a lisp herself? She has a very unpleasant manner of speaking - I'd forgotten that about her.
Also her supposedly beautiful hands that everyone is always complimenting her on: here's a shot of them from 10 years ago. Look like bang average, maybe slightly masculine hands to me?
I've heard of knobbly knees but knobbly knuckles?!
---
To have such bitterness about everything and everyone and for it to be so all consuming is incredible
And it shows in her pointy face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

soph30

VIP Member
Did she actively not want kids? Normally I don't like speculating about women's choices/fertility, but Liz seems pretty heartless and self centred

Linda Lee

She doesn't have it in her to bring the character to a more ordinary place either. She owns a lot of branded "things" but she doesn't have a coherent style.
I recall at one home she lived in she ripped out the kitchen and didn't have one for a long time. What was that about?

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Had a look for the turtle video….cant find it. Can anyone remember it? She was at home, dog on lap, about a year ago. I *think* she MAY have been moaning about something. Bizarre I know.

soph30

VIP Member
The problem is that she is completely delusional playing the part of Carrie Bradshaw's The Elder Years, who is catnip to men. She thinks she is shy and lacking in confidence when she is overbearing and judgemental. She picks people she can control and either crushes them or they turn on her. Nirpal was her match. Everything he said was true but then again, i don't think Liz was fully lying.
Liz reminds me of myself as a teen; loving the idea of being sexy and catnip to men as an identity, a bit like Carrie Bradshaw or Samantha Jones, but not actually liking sex and being afraid of men. She's never really progressed beyond that
---
I think it's the one she proclaimed contained "sex you haven't even thought of", which is quite a stretch coming from someone who's shagged 3½ people and doesn't take her vest off.
What's the half?! The three are two Davids and Nirpal right

WickedThread

Chatty Member
it definitely IS the right return (for those not familiar with the terminology, a return is a section of the building that projects perpendicularly to the rear of a building. It usually houses elements such as the staircase or minor bedrooms, and later bathrooms. It differs from an extension, as it is not typically a later addition or afterthought)

I am pretty ignorant about listed properties, but does it mean that she's not going to be able to rip out fixtures willy nilly, like she did in her last, rented, property - daft mare. Also wouldn't there be problems with incontinence damage to those flagstone floors - hers as well as the dogs?
It depends - I’m not overly familiar with the UK law. In this case, other than some of the (19th century) shutters and a few fireplaces, along with possibly the floorboards, the odd skirting, and some potentially recycled earlier doors in the upper bedrooms (they’re not a style of panelling really seen in Ireland so I couldn’t be confident they are 18th century), there’re fuck all historic features to rip out. In that case her bollockology may be exempted development, so long as it doesn’t affect the outside or her neighbours. And we know whatever nonsense she’s planning WILL.

I mean, did you notice how she had planned to have a bouquet made of flowers from “her” garden? As in those little patches under the ground floor windows next to the (soon to be former) Community garden.