Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunshine13

I am pretty ignorant about listed properties, but does it mean that she's not going to be able to rip out fixtures willy nilly, like she did in her last, rented, property - daft mare. Also wouldn't there be problems with incontinence damage to those flagstone floors - hers as well as the dogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

DollyPlops

I remember the fake rock star but I have no memory of the retail heir. Was it another real person that she lied about, like Jim Kerr?

TheStrawberryThief

That is a beautiful house. I am suprised someone would want to move out of it.

Those stairs though. They look very steep and cramped. If she ever gets back with David (as always) he will inevitably fall down them, or somehow get an injury that traps him on a single floor of the house as he is in to much pain to use them.

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Has Nic fallen out with Liz? I had a feeling that was previously mentioned, but not sure.

TheStrawberryThief

When I see celebs moan about not getting a book deal or that they are being ' censored' by having one cancelled, I just think that they should just self publish. It is lot easier to do these days, and there is a lot less stigma around it. If the book is as good as they say, it would still make money and would have less middle men taking a cut.

Come on Liz, self pub your book. I would definitely buy a copy :p

• Haha

shushablay

Chatty Member
I just saw that Steve Harley died, she had better not regurgitate that nonsense about her brother now that he cannot answer back.

• Heart

sunshine13

And absolutely no mention of lurv from her point of view. Just needs. IF it's true, David needs his bumps feeling.

WickedThread

Chatty Member
He's not quite the piggy eyed, doddery oul disaster she described is he!
God yeah. Remember when every imaginary bit of stuff drawn to her like a moth to a flame was described as piggy-eyed, as if that was the peak of male perfection?
Like when the ardent vegan would bleat on weekly about “buttery suede”. All the vegans I know are aware butter isn’t meant to have a slightly fluffy texture 😬

You could see how he’d have been vaguely David Essex-like back in the 70s.
I vaguely remember the original article that photo came from. The next pic was him falling off the back of the chair. 🙃 I could be misremembering though.

EDIT: apparently not. Why did I remembered this shite from 10 years ago? 😬
---
I glanced through the text and of course, that fucking Dunhill lighter gets a mention. 😖

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
I swear I could write next Sundays myself and no one would notice, she recycles her stories and anecdotes so much!
She's such a bore isn't she.....I know she doesn't have any friends, I wonder why??
And how come she thinks she's bloody Anna Wintour or something when she goes to these events??
Expects to be in the FROW......and is utterly dumfounded when she discovers she's not actually on the list.....No One actually knows the F she is???

Linda Lee

I think it’s to make her feel sexy :( She’s scared of sex and men, but wants to feel desired. It reminds me of a woman over 60 stuck in a 16 year old’s body
She isn't cottoning onto the fact that it isn't working, I wish she would.

I've long since thought a severe case of arrested development. If only she would get real therapy for the right reasons and not just for column fodder or some Harley Street quack who will just tell her what she wants to hear.

Blurp

VIP Member
Why would a man with a large box and no uniform be coming to arrest her? And why would C-PTSD mean that she thinks that? Has she got trauma from being arrested previously? Her lies are so obvious and don't make any sense.

Her 'profound deafness' is utterly shite too. As someone with two hearing aids, no way would I claim that myself. I describe myself as partly deaf which she should but she's always a victim and always elevenerifing.

From the Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust website:

Hearing impairment is defined by the quietest level of sounds you can hear; known as your hearing threshold and is measured in decibels (dB). These hearing thresholds are used to catagorise your hearing as normal (no impairment), mild, moderate, severe or profound impairment. A severe hearing loss is traditionally classed as threshold levels of 71-95dB, a profound hearing loss is threshold levels in excess of 95dB. Due to the complex nature of hearing loss and complex configurations of individual audiograms Addenbrooke's severe / profound hearing loss clinic defines a severe/profound loss as threshold levels of 80dB or worse at 2kHz and 4kHz.

70dB is the average volume of a vacuum cleaner at a distance of 1 metre
90dB is the average volume of a jackhammer at a distance of 15 metres
100dB is the average volume of a disco speaker at a distance of 1 metre

Patients with severe / profound hearing loss usually need to lip-read or use sign language, even with a hearing aid. (My bolding)

The aim of the Severe/ Profound Hearing Loss Clinic is to ensure adult patients with severe or profound hearing loss are optimally managed in terms of amplification, wider audiological rehabilitation and onward referral for cochlear implant assessment where appropriate

Note the bit in bold 😂.

Mediastar

Chatty Member
Nic has been back on social media (sporadically), has been sharing Liz's articles and still has Liz's website in her bio. So I think she probably still works for Liz - but Liz did suggest they had an argument late last year and it looks like Nic hasn't been around so much/is working fewer hours because of her health problems
"Contractually obliged". Doesn't take much to do a bit of Twatter now and again.

shushablay

Chatty Member
couldn't get beyond the first paragraph, so now david is an adonnis, flitting round asking for sugar soap (and white pepper ha jolly ha) Nah seriously fook off

It probably is all fiction to be honest. She’d been breadcrumbing a wedding storyline for a while, talking about how she could propose since it was a leap year. And now she’s, yeah, lining up reasons why it would go south/he would back out