Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Needham

Chatty Member
Awww Liz is thanking everyone for their kind and invisible DMs about her RIDICULOUS photo from this morning perching behind the pink roses when a MAN told her how amazing she looked. I expect they are all thanking her for making them feel more like themSELF from looking at a nearly nude pic of a very KIND middle-aged lady. Spreading the love to help all women Liz, one thirst shot at a time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
I reckon her agent/booker for her ‘broadcasting career’ has given her the elbow because she’s no longer relevant. And she’s doing her usual narrative gymnastics to make it seem like her idea. Likewise the DA ambassador role. She’s trying to shed her skin like an old snake, thinking that a few blank squares are enough to make people forget her previous contortions, distortions & lies. Love how a woman who a couple of years ago couldn’t make ends meet to feed her child & heat her home is now buying a third home in Italy. What a loser.

• Haha

Needham

Chatty Member
Omg this cracked me up - together with ‘as he left my house today, a MAN (are you PAYING ATTENTION, MIKE?) said to me…’.

Oh Liz, do yourself a favour and stop.🤣
IMG_1090.jpeg

• Haha

coastkez

So… let me get this straight

Is this Liz, naked hiding behind some shrubs.. saying a ‘man just left’

Is this a ( pretend) post coital selfie 🤳?

Just more parent expert behaviour on the World Wide Web in a completely open account

Not at all embarrassing for the kids. Not at all desperate and attention seeking

Not at all weird for your primary schools ‘governor ’ to post ‘post shag’ selfies .

If a man did a nude selfie implying he had just shagged and put it online would it be appropriate as a local infant school governor or would eyebrows be raised?
Governor for community and safeguarding no less!

• Wow
  • Haha

Ginnyreturns

This is a very odd post (her latest). In it she describes herself as a 'rare thing' for 'consciously living her own independent life' etc. So basically she's saying that hardly any other women are actually doing this, because it's 'rare.' Thus quietly insulting the rest of womankind, which is not how it works in the true sisterhood As usual trying to make out like she's something special and unusual and not like the rest of us. The following paragraph, I suspect, would apply easily to the majority of us who post on here:

'She is happy. She is calm. She is whole. She is centred. She is fulfilled. She is healthy. She knows what she likes...and where to get it. She has a small, carefully chosen and protected friendship group. She has a private life that remains private. She is loved and loving. She is strong, resilient and responsible.'

There is nothing remotely rare or special about any of that! Most decent people strive to be those things. But the only difference is - and this is a massive difference - she writes about being 'kind, compassionate, forgiving towards HERSELF.' Not to other people, no. To HERSELF. And in that respect, I guess she is different to the rest of us.

(Also I note that most of her few responses to that thread are from the usual batch of sad old men).

• Haha

Needham

Chatty Member
I wonder what people she has worked with on TV really think of her - behind her back. They must have a right laugh, post after post of this car crash of self-absorption: ‘I’m so sexy 🔥’.
She comes across as so prim and proper on the This Morning sofa and yet she thinks she some kind of a sex goddess and must tell the world, every ten minutes. It’s not sexy to TELL people you think you are sexy. She doesn’t seem to grasp much does she? Poor thing.

Ginnyreturns

I'm always chilled by her total lack of empathy. Towards anyone. I spend most of my life being very anxious about people I love and yes, the anxiety is tiring and no, I don't have two houses and money and the choice of living a fantasy life divorced from reality, but by God I'm glad I am the way I am and not like her.

Needham

Chatty Member
@Needham Whaaaaat?

You don't have to say, but I'm interested as to what inspired your acquaintance to donate such a generous amount of money to arch-grifter Liz Fraser. And was your acquaintance expecting anything in return, for example advice on how to deal with DV and its aftermath? Or a white-covered book of inspiring women's stories?
I think it was when she wanted substack donations and was pleading abject poverty. I think Liz was keen for more money or a repeat donation/subscrption afterwards but X said she could not run to it and got a very insincere response back. Fast forward and she’s just been blocked for absolutely no reason. She simply donated when Liz was broadcasting her sob story and lack of funds.

• Wow

UmbrellaMadeItHereAtLast

Ironic that she offered trigger warnings for anorexia on a post a couple of days ago but today she is crowing that she (a MOTHER of FOUR and almost FIFTY) can fit into clothes she wore pre puberty. Think before you boast Liz.

• Wow
  • Heart

Ginnyreturns

We have a serious opportunity to move to a place in a country we love and visit all the time. What's stopping us - well, I'm a MOTHER!! Our children may be adults, one with children of their own but I still find the thought of being so far away if they need me, really scary. Wouldn't it be amazing to have no maternal feelings whatsover and can just piss off when you want to? Regularly.
I don't think it would be very amazing, because then you'd be a feeling-less automaton like she is. You know what it's like to feel proper, deep and meaningful love of family.
---
@nobotoxta Totally agree with your post. Not that I have the opportunity to move abroad, but I wouldn't even contemplate it while I have kids living here in the UK. Never claimed to be the best mother around (and my children often like to remind me of my shortcomings, just in case I think I've done OK!), but the idea of living in another country to them. Nope. Not a chance.
I don't have children, but have just moved my whole life across-country to be nearer my elderly father. That's kind of what we normal human loving people do.

• Heart

ORhineORhine

Interesting indeed. As is this quote from it too:

Liz, whose grandmother is Scottish, says: "It's all about sticking with it.

"I simply cannot believe the number of divorces and split families is the number it should be.

"With a lot more effort and realism, a lot of these families could have stuck together.

"We should all stop being so selfish because when it comes to kids and families, that's the most important thing."
SOME of us (Liz Fraser) should definitely stop being so selfish, because "when it comes to kids and families, that's the most important thing". I think I can hand on heart say that every single poster on this thread puts their family ahead of selfish conduct. Isn't that why we're all here? Because we cannot comprehend why Liz Fraser doesn't do just that?

• Heart

Needham

Chatty Member
I think that was the time she kept appearing on vids every 10 minutes repeating exactly what her ROUTE was in the mountains and someone clever on here realised it was because she thought that guy Grant would come and find her. Then didn’t she come out with: ‘I’m sitting eating bread, 200 metres above a church, there are holidaymakers down below…bla bla”. I think she’d met him once briefly and clearly thought he’d be so smitten he’d just appear!

• Haha