Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
I think what pisses me off the most is the way she flaunts her wealth and privilege constantly.. I genuinely don't care that people have more than me, I have more than some other people too, but the lies, the pathetic begs, the absolute nonsense, the houses, the pool, all the time knowing shes scammed people- women in difficult situations - out of money and empathy they cannot afford
She's a sociopathic narcissist

Reactions: 6

ORhineORhine

I think that was the time she kept appearing on vids every 10 minutes repeating exactly what her ROUTE was in the mountains and someone clever on here realised it was because she thought that guy Grant would come and find her. Then didn’t she come out with: ‘I’m sitting eating bread, 200 metres above a church, there are holidaymakers down below…bla bla”. I think she’d met him once briefly and clearly thought he’d be so smitten he’d just appear!
Absolutely, @Needham She was broadcasting her route as she cycled up the long, steep hill. There was even a photograph with an arrow drawn on it! Maybe the baguette was to leave a trail of breadcrumbs to make it even easier for either Grant - or Gilles the parachute instructor - to find her. 😂 🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖

• Haha

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
Why does she keep on returning to Cambridge? her ex has sold the house now and I thought her houses are in Oxford and venice and ??? Why does she keep on going back 🤨
To run screaming into Fitzbillies shouting 'OH MY GOD REMEMBER ME!!!! LET'S TAKE A PHOTO!!!!! Dammit, I don't exist in the same way anymore..I can't post it. NEVER MIND. YOU DOOOO REMEMBER ME, YES? '

• Haha
  • Heart

Ginnyreturns

'Trolling' is, according to dictionary definition, deliberately setting out to upset somebody. Not convinced that's us, basically. But it might be her when she targets M and his girlfriend through her posts etc.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
She’s much younger than Liz. That must grate. Must be why Liz is so obsessed by talking about her age.

nopeasinapod

Coaching in Venice? Wasn’t she running maniacally, taking photos of herself endlessly, fixing up her apartment outside, giving a live never ending walking tour. Omg - I can’t stop laughing! And let’s not forget the laundry!

Except to stop for a second and think how utterly bizarre this is? Next in the insta BIO -

Farmer

And not hard to stop something you actually never started, Lizzie. But thank you for answering us about the Venice retreats! 👍

• Haha

Ginnyreturns

Watched a bit of the King's birthday parade to see the Princess of Wales make her appearance. Now THERE'S a woman who knows how to deal with true adversity in a strong and dignified way.

• Heart

Needham

Chatty Member
I also think the insistance on being HAPPY and more recent multiple refs to that fact that she is WONDERFULLY FREE are because she is still absolutely SEETHING that B has Mike and they are happy together. When Liz can’t have something, she tries to make it look like NOT having it is what she prefers, because she HAS to come out on top. We see you!

• Haha

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
No. They are from AMAZING and AWED WOMEN who are SO GRATEFUL to her for SHOWING how she got through THE WORST TRAUMA EVER KNOWN and has got there to be such a BUSY AND CARING, TRAVELLING INSPIRATION TO ALL WOMEN EVERYWHERE.

They send the dms - silly!

• Haha

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
She displays classic bipolar - manic highs, fantasising and crazily oversharing about things that are simply not true (hotels anyone?) , exuberant non stop chattering , disappearing from view without notice: clear mental illness.
Doesn't stop her also being utterly vile though. I have 3 friends with Bipolar and they may be hard work and often very unwell, but they are nice people under the illness. She isnt!

• Heart

Replyingnow

I find Liz so tacky in her stinginess. Her son’s 21st, the one she moved out when he was 12. She’s bought clearly the cheapest balloons and party plates and zero effort. If she was not wealthy with two paid off properties- lovely. But considering everything and her unearned wealth I think a tad more effort and splashing out would better suited to a 21st birthday bash

she’s didn’t mind splashing out to get her married lover ‘boots’ in London or a room in a 5star hotel on the way to the hellish Venice debacle

but for her kids, cheapest würstel in a tin, cheapest white pasta , crappest party plates from the pound shop

Get a grip Liz.
It's her son's 21st birthday and the only bubbles in sight are mini tubes, part of the Tesco 4-for-3 party deal.

He must be wondering why there's no vintage champagne being poured into her beloved vintage champagne flutes—the ones she feels compelled to buy, crying over them in antique shops in every European city.
---
And why are there only four plates and clown hats? Charlie has three sisters, two parents, and four grandparents, all so bonded and seamlessly connected.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ginnyreturns

It was the last one that was fully booked but didn't happen (not a troll. She was nowhere near Venice over that period by her own admission).
This one is I guess less fully booked but equally a fantasy
Yes, she's clearly not in Venice. What a silly, ridiculous, deceptive life.
---
Liz park her OWN trauma story and consider her own child? She’s far too busy posting her favourite pics of herself tonight and telling us that a man says she hasn’t changed one bit in ten years! How about that! She’s absolutely pathetic.
Yes. There's a massive difference between loving yourself and blindly adoring yourself, isn't there?

Last edited:

Needham

Chatty Member
She can have an affair with the local goatherd behind his wife’s back. That will keep her happy and excited for a couple of days, though with no proper audience the pleasure will be short-lived.

• Haha

ORhineORhine

Ooh ooh ooh. I have a MAN story, too!

A MAN whatsapped me today and told me he is coming on Wednesday to sort me out and asked how deep I want it. I replied that I wasn’t sure, and how deep did he think I should have it? The MAN suggested the deeper the better but with wide shallow margins and gently sloping edges to attract frogs, bats and hedgehogs .

Reader, the MAN is my gardener and this week he is going to make me a POND! 🐸🐸🐸 Ribbit!
Can't believe it. The MAN stood me up. Apparently today's weather was not conducive to digging a pond.

Well, Mr Gardening MAN, that's just too bad. I would have got out my large baps* as soon as you had arrived, so you missed out there. Big time!

Thing is ladies, should I now start a vendetta, write a book dissing his gardening skills, mock his dibber, turf him out of the garden centre (barefoot with baby on hip), post zillions of pond pics on SM with snarky comments about how much better they are than anything HE could do, and get my mug on Gardeners World talking bollocks about begonias to show him who is top frog?

Or should I just wait until next week, when the weather may be better?

* Bacon baps 😉

• Haha

Queenvictoria

He looks like he knew she would abandon him for a man and new child in not many years time.
---
Long blond hair? She forever English mouse brown. #deluded

Did she also dye the child’s hair ‘orange’? As a ‘photographer’ you’d think LF would know about lighting and flash… That is light bouncing off her very nondescript mousey hair. That she had cut short.

• Haha

Needham

Chatty Member
Food - “a daily inconvenience “ … “a necessity for survival” - thanks Lizzie for that sad statement. All I can think of is that poor child S. Probably starving on a small tomato, a few noodles with butter and a half a sausage. Then shoved into a small running buggy at midnight - my heart breaks when I’m reminded of these memories. Thank goodness for M & B. Some sanity and normalcy there for the child.
I think it’s a despicable thing to say given that some people have no food to eat at all, ever. But hey, when did Liz ever exhibit any sensitivity toward others - you need empathy for that and she has none. Entitled and hopeless individual. How appalling.