Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Needham

Chatty Member
A MAN held the gate to park park open for me today as I was walking in with the dog and he was leaving from his run. A MAN!!! How about that!! He said ‘after you’. He MUST be in love with me. 👰 🤵 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Tabitha D

VIP Member
She is so lacking in self-awareness.
I wonder how much “careful, protective silence“ her ex-husband had to engage when she went cavorting across Europe in pursuit of a drunken shag, or when she was having that years-long torrid affair with the TV guy.
And as for: “They work everything out themselves in their own time anyway“. Indeed they do, Liz, indeed they do. Just ask your older kids.
🙄

• Heart

Needham

Chatty Member
I think she’s so fucked up about losing attention from men, about her age, about validation, being attractive, being envied, being impressive, being ‘better than’ - you name it - that she does not give a damn what she lends her name to in the public domain (DV, school governor, MH). Her primary objective is to be SEEN. Her posts are increasingly embarrassing - calling herself ‘hot’ with ‘I don’t care, I LOVE MY BODY’. I expect most women sit in bed laughing out loud reading Liz’s posts to their boyfriends incredulously the way I used to do. She’s just a fool.

• Angry

Beanchops

Morning trolls. I’m just pouring my morning coffee into a cup that’s balanced precariously on a window sill…. and I’m not wearing any make up.

• Haha

Needham

Chatty Member
Sadly, retiring from being Liz Fraser does not seem to mean retiring from posting childish shots of her stomach because she thinks everyone wants one like hers. It’s the one thing she clings to: “I’m thin, therefore you must envy me”

I find it very revealing that she is ‘retiring Liz Fraser”. She is ‘splitting’ — ‘splitting’ is what narcissists do and people with MH conditions. She’s likely mortified by all her shenanigans on video too. People split off parts of themselves that they can’t accept. Funny that’s she’s not splitting off the thirst shots, however.

• Wow
  • Angry

ChiaraRimini

If you are a college alumnus you can go to Formal hall and take a guest. It’s NBD. She’ll have gone with an unlucky acquaintance or less likely one of her kids
I reckon Liz is planning another instalment of her life saga but has been told that she can’t publish another hit job on Mike under her own name without legal consequences. So she’s decided to call it fiction and write it under a pen name instead. She won’t be able to resist dropping hints on her socials about it and causing more trouble though….

@Needham Whaaaaat?

You don't have to say, but I'm interested as to what inspired your acquaintance to donate such a generous amount of money to arch-grifter Liz Fraser. And was your acquaintance expecting anything in return, for example advice on how to deal with DV and its aftermath? Or a white-covered book of inspiring women's stories?
I think there have been a lot of us who believed the stories and donated in the past whether it was via the crowdfunder or supporting the books… if I hadn’t happened upon the Jack Munroe threads here I wouldn’t have realised that LF was following a playbook that seems to be completely predictable once you see through it.

• Wow

Wooh

VIP Member
I don't think it would be very amazing, because then you'd be a feeling-less automaton like she is. You know what it's like to feel proper, deep and meaningful love of family.
---

I don't have children, but have just moved my whole life across-country to be nearer my elderly father. That's kind of what we normal human loving people do.
Ah, Ginny! I'm doing the same in August: moving interstate in Aus to be with my elderly mother.

I was going to post that earlier, then thought "too much info" and now you've done it too. I hope it's really happy for you. I doubt we'll regret it x

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I suspect there is a man on the horizon she is desperate hoping to shag - hence the pics of her naked hiding in bushes, look at my thighs!, etc. That usually seems to be the case. I suppose there will be another pic of a coat on the stairs / boxers on the floor before too long.
Desperation oozes from her every pore.
I’d feel a bit sorry for her if she weren’t so ghastly. It’s no way to live.

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
I simply HAVE to tell you what a MAN said to me today! A MAN said 'Are you going swimming today?' HOW I GIGGLED. I immediately put my swimsuit on and took a photo for him! *

*I didn't. It was the husband wondering if I'd be moving my car, and he said it in a weary bored manner, but he is a MAN!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ginnyreturns

Been deleted I think. What did he say?
Still there for all to see. It says this:
Has this venture faded into the ether like Headcase? The problem is that people invest in your ventures and then they just fizzle out. Many women donated to you in good faith when you begged for donations on Substack and elsewhere as a DV survivor, yet many of these women were impoverished victims who never received any of the articles and advice that you promised. Instead they were upset to see endless photos of you enjoying holidays and travelling between your various homes. Shameful!

• Wow

Needham

Chatty Member
The benefit of pretending to write under a pseudonym is that you can ‘pretend’ to put work out, obviously. Previously, Liz pretended to DO work, but had the major irritation of people’s expectations to deal with. So she has removed those expectations with this pseudonym malarkey. This would ordinarily free her up for round-the-clock thirst shots, face-to-cameras, general ‘bliss’ speeches, recovery speeches, “I am great” speeches, MOTHER talks, revenge jibes, etc etc. How frustrating to really be doing NOTHING AT ALL 24/7 but to have blocked yourself from doing the ONLY thing you love doing with your time 😆
---
Here’s to Another Life! Let’s see how it unfolds!

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
I find that whole pretend-typed-story-by-Scout thing seriously unsettling. What kind of person does this? I mean, clearly, we've all seen that her daughter can barely spell the most basic words let alone all these words like 'vaparetto' and various Italian place names. It's quite unhinged behaviour, isn't it?
Agreed. Unusual behaviour for anyone but Desperado.

Shout out to the roll-up of typewriter wheel to insert "me" etc!

I own a typewriter from my Great Aunt who was an awarded a medal like OBE [Australian: Order of the British Empire because she was OLD] commending her services to education and academia. The typewriter was historic when I learned to type on it. It actually does make me feel good when I look at it!

Apologies for not having a fake story about my daughter's genius to round off my sabbatical announcement.

• Haha

nopeasinapod

Food - “a daily inconvenience “ … “a necessity for survival” - thanks Lizzie for that sad statement. All I can think of is that poor child S. Probably starving on a small tomato, a few noodles with butter and a half a sausage. Then shoved into a small running buggy at midnight - my heart breaks when I’m reminded of these memories. Thank goodness for M & B. Some sanity and normalcy there for the child.

• Heart

ORhineORhine

@Ginnyreturns There is a publisher who would happily publish the anonymous witterings of the former Liz Fraser. A wonderful publisher founded for the sole purpose of publishing the words of silenced women. Remember? The white paper? The sponsors? The launch party in the Missing Marbles?
It's my understanding Wedgie Press was put on hold because of 'trolls' - NOT that the former Liz Fraser is scared of trolls. Oh no. The 'troll' thing wasn't fair on the other silenced women. It wasn't fair to THEM for the former Liz Fraser to carry on with the venture. Do you understand? How could she carry on if somebody had sent one mild fake tweet into cyberspace for all 10 slightly interested people to read? And besides, the donations were probably drying up at that point.

But since the anonymous writer formerly known as Liz isn't scared of anything - a STRONG INDEPENDENT woman, hard as nails, dustbin crusher thighs etc - here's her opportunity to unsilence her anonymous self and publish a beautiful white book of fantasy/fiction.

If only she had access to a copy of the submission guidelines! 😆 ;)

• Haha

Needham

Chatty Member
I’ve no doubt the college called and said, “Ms Fraser (or the former Ms Fraser), we hear you have changed career for the millionth time this week, and would be delighted to hold a dinner in your very honour to celebrate yourSELF, your BLISS, and your flat stomach. Be here at 7 prompt”.

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
And we'll tell YOU what's not cool Lizzie, as you're so keen on telling us: Lying, cheating, grifting and pretending to be an advocate for women when you actually despise women - unless you can get near them to get their husbands.
That's very uncool.
Edgeway Press was nearly cool, Liz, until the moment you said you'd decided it couldn't go ahead due to trolls and that it wasn't a problem for you personally because the money had been spent so bye here's a bikini

burgundybrin

That 'very special dinner' looks like the four-times-a-week formal hall at Worcester College. £12 a head for college members, £16 for guests. Way to celebrate your 623rd new life, Liz

• Haha