Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nopeasinapod

I agree @intriguedbythis - I’m not sure we cleaners should believe a word of this because when was the last time she told the truth about absolutely anything. It’s really laughable her arrogance. Which pretty much has nothing to do with anything she’s done financially except have rich parents. A friend of mine wrote a very successful book, best seller lists (and I’m not talking about some random Amazon niche!) and after two years of sales made about £70k. It’s really hard and takes tons of promotion etc. so I doubt those books she’s written amount to much money in the bank. It’s really all just fluff. And the way she talks about the Venice apartment. Like there’s sheets on the furniture and the housekeeper will get it ready upon her return. She’s probably paying some poor woman in Venice nothing to go clean it up after ever paying customer. Maybe that was the lady in the retreat photo! Ugh she’s the worst type, stealing money from women who couldn’t afford to lose it. We need more eyes on this thread. Really should be an article about this domestic abuse for all to read in the Times.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Wooh

VIP Member
I'm guilty of finding her interesting for about three months.

Her LONG thread about her alcoholic partner appeared on my Twitter feed one day and it was intriguing; hit a few notes, so I followed.

I followed, and read, and it was a lot of her ego, and lots of things clashed and were contradictory emotions in words, so I kept following and read...

It was increasingly, spirallingly about Liz, PriviLiz, and more things crashed into "oh, wow, is she lying?"

Readers, she was lying.

And here we are. Lying like a Lizard, as Australians say in a confused way when someone is either too busy, or not busy enough, or making up tall stories. It's a silly Australian nuanced saying that seems quite appropriate for PriviLiz.

God, she's stolen a lot of money, hasn't she?

Ginnyreturns

Well, I have just made the acquaintance of someone who gave Liz £250 when she was pleading poverty and Liz has recently blocked her. That’s what Liz does to people who believe her lies and act with empathy and support her. I haven’t mentioned it up to now as I wanted to be discreet on the person’s behalf but she said I don’t even care now, Liz Fraser is vile. I gave her a code to come on here and she has truly had her eyes opened. Well done Liz. You monster.
Blimey. Well, sorry to that person on here who has had to deal with LF's vileness.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
It’s astonishing how many DMs she gets, and yet she only ever gets 2-3 comments on her posts.
🤔

• Haha

Raker

VIP Member
Vile. Absolutely vile.
Thief, charlatan and grifter.

I’m going to be in Oxford a few days next week. Busy with meetings but fingers crossed I have an “in the wild” sighting — without booking on a coaching course. Now if the course was on “how to make a living without doing a hand’s turn in life” I might take note. Working for a living is no fun 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Raker

VIP Member
I thought the post-advertising week strut was the cringiest thing I’d ever seen, but the ravaged face peeking “coyly” through the shrubbery absolutely trumps it!

• Haha

CambridgeBun

Her parents property portfolio is registered as https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09334537/officers

It includes,

Mountainside house, Italy http://www.scottishvacationrentals.co.uk/Atri/Atri2021.htm

Mountainside cottage, Scotland https://www.vrbo.com/en-ca/cottage-rental/p10698892

Lakeside, Canada https://www.vrbo.com/en-gb/p956101

No wonder Liz has no ambition. I’m sure her parents own the Venice apartment and Oxford house too! For Liz’s sake, let’s hope she’s seen their will. All could be left to the donkeys!

• Wow

Needham

Chatty Member
I don’t know what kind of impact she thinks that long listy insta post is making because she trots this stuff out every day, and has been for the last two years at least.

She should actually set up some kind of macro with ready-made sentences to speed up the typing for her daily posts ahead of adding her thirst shots. She need just select the relevant labelled keys, per her whim, as follows, and all the self absorbed clap-trap will pop up and insert itself.

ALT+ SOLO
ALT+BLISS
ALT+HELP
ALT+ CALM
ALT + SERENE
ALT + RECOVERED
ALT + CPSD
ALT + MOTHER
ALT + 49
ALT + 4 KIDS
ALT+ 20 YEAR GAP
ALT+ THESE OLD RAGS
ALT+ NEVER SPEND ON ME
ALT + DONT TALK ABOUT PHYSICS A LEVEL
and so on…

• Haha

Ginnyreturns

I find that whole pretend-typed-story-by-Scout thing seriously unsettling. What kind of person does this? I mean, clearly, we've all seen that her daughter can barely spell the most basic words let alone all these words like 'vaparetto' and various Italian place names. It's quite unhinged behaviour, isn't it?

• Wow

Wooh

VIP Member
Today as I was leaving work, a man accompanied me OUT and we enjoyed a LONG CHAT and a COFFEE. He said to me, that was a good day, one of the best we've had for ages.

Readers, he was my boss.

• Haha

ORhineORhine

Tbf, if Liz Fraser is happy then good on her. If she’s finally escaped the trauma of a weird upbringing then good on her. If she’s currently having romantic relationships, then that’s great. She’s allowed to.

Her Insta list is a bit self-serving, though. Who is she desperately wanting to convince that all is good in Fraser-world?

Thing is, Liz, people can tell if you’re happy just by your day-to-day posts. No need to bash your followers over the head with it. And us cleaners can surmise from Mike and B’s infrequent posts that all seems well there, too. Neither Mike nor his current gf need to make constant lists for all to see. Just the odd “sober for XX years” posts or happy family pics of a blended family doing happy family things.

The idea that La Fraser regrets nothing is troubling, though. Fancy not regretting cheating on her husband multiple times, love-bombing married men, splitting up marriages, leaving trophies in married men’s bedrooms for their wives to find, abandoning her 3 older children to run off to Venice with a jobless alcoholic, subjecting her youngest to the day to day chaos of a nasty toxic relationship, alienating her youngest from the child’s father for best part of 2 years, publicly trashing the reputation of the father of her youngest when he dared to leave, writing a ‘memoir’ full of untruths and omissions (she never once made it clear she and Mike were both married when they started their stupid affair), begging money from people when she has 2 homes in expensive cities and chooses not to work, pretending she has jobs when she doesn’t, pretending to run writing retreats in Venice when she doesn’t, pretending she has set up a publishing company when all she has done is choose the paper (white) before giving up, pretending everything she does HELPS people when there is no evidence it does any such thing etc etc.

No regrets?

I think you should re-think that one, Liz. There is scope for plenty of regret from the choices you have made over the years. Only a self-serving narcissist could walk away from things you have done without an iota of regret. Is this Liz finally admitting that she knows she is a narcissist?

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
The new thread title was a late entry and well ahead of others. Nice work @Ginnyreturns!

Old thread here:

Recap. Blah blah can't talk about it, more later, very private, YEARS of agonising BS, Provence blah blah, DEFINITELY changing the world for the better by attending a London Advertising Week industry conference, leading to LOADS of important life-changing work which I won't be speaking of here, YET.

• Haha

CambridgeBun

A MAN jet sprayed my two, not three patios not so long ago. Readers, he, my husband, was one of thousands of MEN and WOMEN and MOTHERS up and down the country getting gardens cleaned and cleared for summer. He did not photograph himself naked in any bush. Not even mine 🤮

• Haha

CambridgeBun

I hope it’s all left to the brother and in trust for the grandchildren Liz is clearly not responsible enough…
---
I like the look of the Canadian one - very nice!

The Italian one (also v nice) is not in Tuscany, it’s further east in Abruzzo. So maybe Liz is telling the truth and has bought another place even further from her family, or she’s just trolling us with near truths and misdirection. I don’t know which one is more annoying….
Her brother lives in Canada I think. Perhaps they use this when they visit him. Liz never visits him or is visited by him. I wonder the score with this relationship.
---
Wow all this cash (property) really does explain the aimlessness of Liz’s life. She is just waiting to inherit.
It is all the more ugly knowing Liz extorted money from genuine victims of domestic violence and her parents allowed this. A family on the make.

• Heart

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
As you know, I am 49 and I have 4 children aged 26 to 6, and I ran this mile in under 6 minutes - which is pretty damn fast.

Why hasn't she told us this before??? Goodness me! We had NO IDEA.

• Haha

ORhineORhine

Another 4,000 words written today”…… Wonder how many of them are “me” …….? 😂

I see the past trauma narrative is back yet again. It’s never far away, is it? Neither is it ever really convincingly explained. Could said trauma be attributed to:

Being cheated on by a woman who tried to subsume your entire life?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma to another woman, didn’t she?
Being cheated on by a woman you thought was a supportive friend, and whom you invited to your wedding?
Being cheated on by a woman who left her trophy hairbrush in your bedroom for you to find?
Being cheated on by a woman who posted a picture of your partner’s jacket on her stairs for you and all the world to see, especially after it was published on MailOnline?

For any new Tattlers, the above involved 4 DIFFERENT women, whose husbands/partners Liz thought were hers for the taking, mostly while she was herself married. Not excusing the men, here, btw, but LF has a definite pattern of predatory conduct which has caused trauma to several women.

Or, how about being strapped to the back of a bike as a toddler, while your screaming banshee of a mother cycles manically round various locations looking for your drunken father, who wants to finish the relationship but is not ‘allowed’ to?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma, didn’t she?
Or suddenly finding your mother – still married to your father – was pregnant by another man and was leaving the country to go and live with him in Italy, rather than stay and support you through your later school years, including GCSEs and A Levels?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to her 3 older children, didn’t she?
Or being named and shamed in a one-sided and inaccurate book written about you and how everything in the world was your fault due to the fact that you were an alcoholic?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to the father of one of her children, didn’t she?
Or, being denied contact with your father for nearly 2 years because your mother was so consumed with rage that he had chosen to leave the toxic relationship for the sake of all involved, and spent her every waking hour trying to punish him?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to her own child, didn’t she?
Or being confronted by Liz in the street in your home town, as a current or former partner of one of the many men Liz had involved herself with and not knowing what sort of scene Liz was going to make in public?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to women who happened to be in a relationship with somebody Liz wanted to destroy, didn’t she?

The above is a list of shocking conduct, from this utterly self-absorbed narcissist, and there are many other instances that most of us on here know about.

I think on balance Liz Fraser has been the cause of MUCH MORE trauma to others, particularly women and her own children - but also men she has been involved with – in the past decade or more, than has EVER come her way. No evidence of anything traumatic in recent years other than the predictable fallout from her ill-advised pursuit of an unsuitable, married alcoholic.

As we’ve said on here often, Liz does present as having had trauma in her background (she doesn’t seem capable of working, nor concentrating on anything other than herself, appears to have few – if any – meaningful friendships etc), but it’s more than likely she needs to go back to her childhood/adolescence to find the genesis of her serious MH issues. Instead, she seems to view her childhood through the photos she finds when spending hours in the hoarder parents’ attic – all frolicking in the Alps in her cord flares, the holidaying in the sunshine in Nice in home-made cotton dresses, running on the track while chisel-jawed mother coached the teens. She tries endlessly to re-create what she sees in the photos (Europe, running, Europe, running, Europe), which I find extremely odd. Most of us have childhood memories, and we don’t necessarily need to re-create them from ancient photographs found in the attic. (Most of us are too busy getting on with life to spend hours in a hoarder attic searching for photos to prove to ourselves that our childhood was idyllic!)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Queenvictoria

How lovely to see LF’s ex’s partner in the Sunday Times today talking about her work as a birthing doula. Entirely the sort of woman you would want by your side.

• Heart

Needham

Chatty Member
A MAN brought things all the way to my door for me this morning. He wears a red top and comes round most days but not on a Sunday. Today he SMILED at me and said hello (and me a MOTHER!) So I took my clothes off for some selfies in the rose bush and now all my neighbours are looking out of their windows with very strange expressions
Did he also say “GOOD ON YOU LOVE” because he came with a letter that said “Edgeway PRESS” on it, and he intuitively knew that your next successful
business venture after years of suffering is a laundry service?

• Haha