Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ORhineORhine

Oh according to Liz she made a full length feature film

never mentioned before
No photographic evidence
Nothing on her website about it

how FRIGHTFULLY odd.
Interesting she took the 'feature film' (coughs) to the Berlinale. Wonder if the feature film featured Brandenburg Gate knee-trembler ............

• Haha
Reactions: 2

UmbrellaMadeItHereAtLast

Great pains to stress S has been with her so either she's a super walker or the buggy of doom is back. Though on the cobbles maybe not. But thankfully S is her mother's daughter so it is no to the pancakes and yes to the pork knuckle

• Haha
She is insufferable, but I do have to agree that the 1996 Czech movie Kolya is excellent, it won the Oscar for the best foreign film back then. 10/10 recommend.

Marstonroadmrs

Liz LOVES kids! All her posts are just to get back at Tattle these days. Anyone noticed? At least it keeps her busy now we know the retreats were pure fantasy.
Well I didn’t see her at the park.

I’m sure we’d have grabbed the chance to skinny dip with her had we!

Where exactly were you Liz?

burgundybrin

In her replies to comments on her Instagram post, she's suggesting that the Italian property needs a lot of work, that's it's currently "rubble and grass" - so maybe she's implying not her parents' place?

Marstonroadmrs

The Ambassador role? Remind me again, other than putting it on her Instagram CV, what did she exactly ever do for them?

Who can be bothered but I can only imagine how many posts she’s taken down that now no longer fit this new narrative of hers. Delulu!

Who can keep up? She’s had more fab careers in the last several years than I’ve had my entire life. And I’m pretty fabulous! 😂
She’s had so many more illnesses than she’s had so many jobs. Including a terminal illness 😜

nopeasinapod

Could someone kindly tell me why Liz talking about trolling and the horrible damage it inflicts relates or requires five more photos of Liz in an insta post? Oh right, thank you. The post isn’t about THAT, it’s about LIZ. And how she looks so fab in her white uniform of late. Bit of advice love, I hope you have your stories / timeline of lies straight for when you meet with Nike, I’m sure it will be a very thorough meeting. New Ambassadorship I’m assuming? Or similar to your hotel PR jobs? Good luck with all the requests for meetings and fitting in your travel and writing retreats too!

• Haha

Ginnyreturns

She's always flush - travelling off at a moment's notice, no problems paying for travel or accommodation or vintage glasses etc. Strange life.

Ginnyreturns

I'm absolutely NOT purporting to know what has happened to MM, but you are right, life can change in an instant and it can affect any of us. I feel for his wife and children so much. It must be agonising for them.

I lost a friend some years ago unexpectedly which this has made me think about (again I am NOT for a moment suggesting the same thing has happened to him. No one knows at this point and we can still hope he will be found safe and well) but she was very fit and had gone for a hike she did regularly, slipped and fell and it took some time for people to find her. It is tragic to lose family and friends after an illness but when it is a split second thing as it was for her it is a shock that resonates for a very long time and makes you very aware of your own mortality and the mortality of your loved ones
I totally agree. We're all living on the edge, in a way. Just seen on the news that some CCTV footage of MM has come to light and that this shows that he had completed the cliff-path walk and arrived in a local town. Even weirder.

• Wow