Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marstonroadmrs

I have mentioned before but where were these close friends on the birthdays and christmasses she spent alone not even with one of her four children (and her a MOTHER) or when she was in a&e? She can spout as much as she wants about choosing this life and happy happy but she is eaten up by m and b and trying to point score or prove how she is better off than them in every way. As for her story changing every five minutes. The inconsistencies make me dizzy (NOT TROLLING. JUST READING HER OWN WORDS AND POSTS)

By the way @Marstonroadmrs that day she spent an hour in the park with all the children she loves. Did you say you were there too but didn't see her?
Yes. I was there. I didn’t see her. No one recalls seeing her who I’ve asked.

Reactions: 2

Marstonroadmrs

I don't know - there are a few publicly documents/witnessed things where she has been a piece of work? Thinking of affairs, hairbrush gate, screaming in the street, calling parenting boring (and no one else wrote those books and articles where these things were said)

This toxic woman went on to have another child!!!

This toxic woman is women hating.

If she let a woman at scout’s school get a word in, she’d discover most of us are very fulfilled in our careers, marriages and lives.

Routine and chores start in childhood. They don’t just spring on us. Going to school, tidying our bedrooms, having jobs around the house. Uni, flat-shares…. Children aren’t the root cause of chores. Neither are men snd marriage. Life choices are.

I went straight to the comments.

Yup. She chooses to write for the most woman hating and dumbing publication there is.
---
Yes, talk about announcing just how unpopular you are generally.
I’ve never had cause to block anyone in my life. I’ve chosen not to interact with people and I’m sure they have with me, but block? No. Avoid? Yes, Liz Fraser. Like id avoid a plague.

Attachments

• Wow
She says she found it as an early birthday present to herself and she's going to grow wine there. Sounds like she at least wants us to think she's bought it. Those film rights must have sold for ££££. :ROFLMAO:
---

She did actually block me.
That proves my theory wrong then! What egregious act resulted in your blocking, lack of love-bombing her? Oh, wait, no, that's 99%+ of her followers.

• Haha

CambridgeBun

Looking at the Instagram story of him with his gf and her ex and kids it’s hard to believe he wouldn’t have wanted his own child to be a part of that. Who knows? But point scoring and vitriol are no strangers to LF and if it was her weekend I can’t think for a moment she’d have wanted to swap to accommodate the day, and as for showing up, I also can’t imagine m being able to turn up at her door any time at all
She makes everything close to impossible for Mike, you can be sure of this.

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Oh I think she’s just baiting Tattle with the ‘I SO love living here’ comments - seeing as she says she so loves living in other places every two minutes. I think she’s also baiting Tattle with the chopped-down tree (and crying face) image, having claimed she chopped her own tree down last week (🤥). For someone who complains that she gets trolled, she certainly seems to go out of her way to provoke comment on purpose so she can then complain about it.
Perhaps it’s all research for Book 6!

• Haha

nopeasinapod

Just noticed her bio on Instagram says “Another Life”.
amd she’s added “Documenter” now.
what any of this means is anyone’s guess! 😂
Who is she trying to impress now?

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
I was re-reading Liz's website describing the Best Retreats Evah this afternoon in my HOME.

The glorious clarity of hindsight dissects the "pitch", weasel words and shiteness of it most enjoyably

• Haha

intriguedbythis

Wonder what could possibly be her Big News to return to Twitter? Farting out some calories? A memoir retreat held in Salzburg ? A new shiny fantasy career offered by the biggest global manager of a luxury hotel despite liz having absolutely no qualifications for a hotel job?

• Haha

Needham

Chatty Member
I see there is another big white gap in posts on Instagram since the last big gap that denoted Liz’s new life. I can only deduce that she’s now starting yet ANOTHER ‘new life’ and shedding the skin of the SECOND Liz Fraser. Thrilling stuff!! 😀

Marstonroadmrs

If she’s not been able to work for years because of THINGS, how can she offers to retire at 50, sorry, nearly and a MOTHER?

Needham

Chatty Member
Oh I think she’s just baiting Tattle with the ‘I SO love living here’ comments - seeing as she says she so loves living in other places every two minutes. I think she’s also baiting Tattle with the chopped-down tree (and crying face) image, having claimed she chopped her own tree down last week (🤥). For someone who complains that she gets trolled, she certainly seems to go out of her way to provoke comment on purpose so she can then complain about it.

UmbrellaMadeItHereAtLast

Six years of planning. 'Jobs' at several of the venues which may or may not be used depending on how busy they are with paying guests. Why would she need any advice from us lesser mortals (ice cream eating peasants)?

• Haha

Ginnyreturns

It's such a big part of a social life isn't it? Not only sitting over a meal and chatting but also enjoying the food and going to try different places and discussing what you are eating and trying new dishes
Yes - a massive part of travelling to any new place - trying the local specialities, going out at night to recommended restaurants, or actually just being by the sea and buying a fish, as I often do here. I reckon you lot would be fabulous company around a table - perhaps we could take a photograph of all our hands and put it on social media?!

Marstonroadmrs

Prague - you mean ‘home’? Anyone notice that Prague is suddenly now ‘home’ to this sexy 🔥🔥 citizen of the world in her age 13 clothes despite being a 50 (sorry, ooops!) 49 year old MOTHER
I though Venice is home, but last weekend, Oxford is home. Now Prague is home. For most, home is where the kids are. Where are her kids?
---
I cannot dream of a scenario where I would post a photo of me taken from a distance of me bending next to a buggy with some absolutely bog standard denim on and describing myself as being sexy as hell. Yes she’s describing the jeans 🙄 but … no … shes describing the wearer, ie herself. She’s utterly embarrassing and INTOXICATED with love and admiration for herself. She turns herself on with her slenderness. Bet when she wanks ( as often mentioned both in Coming clean and Twitter ) she’s getting off on her hard limbs- perhaps she has a limb fetish 🦵
i thought she looked like a teenage boy with long hair in sexy as hell 🔥 denimgate.

SPEAKING of hair. I was very interested with another of the stories… where she showed a rusty Bob and described dyeing her hair orange. Bizarre.. sure she told us she had never ever ever dyed her hair 🤥

weird how her hair changes colours 🤥 she’s shown us… on this magical mystery narcissist photo trip…. Bright blonde hair via ‘sexy as hell’, orange Bob, have seen conker brown at uni era, she’s looking like she has some all over dye light brown affair now with some muted highlights — not any grey of course… are we sure Liz flat out insists she’s never dyed her hair isn’t telling another of her standard little lie vomits?
She runs so fast she’s tripping over her lies.