Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UmbrellaMadeItHereAtLast

I don't know - there are a few publicly documents/witnessed things where she has been a piece of work? Thinking of affairs, hairbrush gate, screaming in the street, calling parenting boring (and no one else wrote those books and articles where these things were said)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Needham

Chatty Member
It always puzzles me that Liz likes to preface her posts with ‘those of you who know me well..” as though there is a group of very close chums.

• Haha

Raker

VIP Member
Her mother was/is a lecturer at Oxford Brookes.
Yes, Big Ev, Jack Monroe’s mother, was a nurse, foster carer and playgroup organiser, which is what I think @SharkAttack was referring to, as there’s a childminder in Oxford with the same name as Liz’s mother…

(The many, many threads on the appalling self-serving uber grifter JM posit that a kernel of her “look at me, look at me” behaviour stems in some part from her parents turning their attention to the other children in their care and away from Jack…)

UmbrellaMadeItHereAtLast

It's such a big part of a social life isn't it? Not only sitting over a meal and chatting but also enjoying the food and going to try different places and discussing what you are eating and trying new dishes

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Yep that’s it. Sorry, I got the wrong person.
But there are still so many similarities! Both women such super shady attention seeking fantasists. And both very lonely and friendless.

Needham

Chatty Member
Looks like she’s desperately trying to get a rise out of Tattle this evening with her silly bikini post and another DM ‘deluge’ gratitude post. 🤣 💤 💤

• Haha

burgundybrin

She's so lost in her communist mustard-yellow nostalgia that she doesn't even know what the country is called these days. It's not the Czech Republic any more, Liz, and hasn't been for quite some time. But then, Liz doesn't come across as ever respecting anything that matters to anyone else.

Marstonroadmrs

I'd love to see her piece
Me too. Is there a transcript of her panel contribution?
---
Oh but you are missing the point :p she was making dinner for four which turned into five. Yes five people at a table. Imagine that (but yes, not risotto)
WTF, literally and her, A MOTHER
The stages of decay this cucumber went to to get to this. Not one to brag about.
---
Mind you are these stats worthy of bragging? Hardly an influencer. We have greater engagement than Liz. Maybe Nike should sponsor us!

Brookes, how’s your brand ambassador doing for you?! 😂
---
The 25 giant logs from the ash sapling. Well, this didn’t happen!

1) we’d have photos of her sawing it… wearing tiny shorts.

2) a sapling is spindly and green, so can’t be logged. Least not into 25 “huge logs.”

3) we’d have photos of sweat dripping down her clevage like a water melon

4) “This tree has been connected to witchcraft since ancient times. It was often planted outside houses to ward off witches.”
---
Stay classy Liz. Gaslighting your own kids and an entire generation is not classy.

Are we to assume you ate the cucumber yourself?
---
Me too. Is there a transcript of her panel contribution?
---

WTF, literally and her, A MOTHER
The stages of decay this cucumber went to to get to this. Not one to brag about.
---
Mind you are these stats worthy of bragging? Hardly an influencer. We have greater engagement than Liz. Maybe Nike should sponsor us!

Brookes, how’s your brand ambassador doing for you?! 😂
---
The 25 giant logs from the ash sapling. Well, this didn’t happen!

1) we’d have photos of her sawing it… wearing tiny shorts.

2) a sapling is spindly and green, so can’t be logged. Least not into 25 “huge logs.”

3) we’d have photos of sweat dripping down her clevage like a water melon

4) “This tree has been connected to witchcraft since ancient times. It was often planted outside houses to ward off witches.”
---
Stay classy Liz. Gaslighting your own kids and an entire generation is not classy.

Are we to assume you ate the cucumber yourself?
I won’t say what Marstonroadmr assumes has happened to the cucumber 🥒 🕳😱😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
I bloody love eating every time we go to our SECOND HOME, I man SPIRITUAL HOME, I mean the place we go on holiday, I mean TRAVEL TO regularly..the food is a massive part of it; oh and the company and the having FRIENDS (a close secret circle of course) to talk to about it when we get back...
If I knew this wouldn't let her know who I was, I would have put a load of coffee-cups-and-random-fruits-precariously-on terraces photos from when we went recently. Saddo that I am, I was artfully arranging and casually snapping things as she does, in an attempt to understand how bored one must be to do this whilst away. I did draw the line at pointing my camera at the 'quaint' and 'funny looking' (giggle) locals though. I'm funny about other peoples privacy

Ginnyreturns

The only comment she's got on that latest post is from a bloke called David who's discussing cowboy boots. Figures.

• Wow

ORhineORhine

Well, she's got to start some sort of nonsense dialogue, so that everybody forgets about her hateful anti-M post of yesterday.

We won't forget, Liz, don't you worry. We won't forget that one in a hurry.

And if the place in Italy she is now blathering on about is one of mummy and daddy's many holiday homes, then from previous photographs it looks like it's at the arse end of nowhere!

Along with the fact that she'd never be able to farm, if she cannot even plant the narcissistic bed of domestic abuse at the right time of year! She may fancy bouncing around on Clarkson's Lamborghini tractor or a frolic on his hay bales - or even admire the size of his mushrooms - but farming? Naaaaah!

NAAAAH! Not a chance! Even the turf she laid last year looks like it won't survive the summer! (Water it, Feed Weed and Moss kill it twice in the spring, make sure it never dries out, then maybe an autumn treatment after the last mow! You're welcome 😂 )

• Haha

CambridgeBun

Who on earth takes pictures at a funeral?

I’m the same age as Liz so have been to my fair share of funerals but I do not possess a single picture of me at one. Nor was a single picture of me - or anyone else - ever taken at any funeral I have attended.

What level of narcissism does this woman have to have all these photographs of herself in the unlikeliest of occasions?

Does she spend all day flicking through old photo albums?

Jesus her life is empty.
oh, she took photos of a funeral last summer snd posted on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Sick

Needham

Chatty Member
I’m astonished that she didn’t use the very public lesson that she broadcast to S on freedom and ‘good people’ to segue into her own freedom and SELF and BLISS and RECOVERY and LIBERATION. 😆

Replyingnow

Why ruin her converse when she has Venetian wellies… or are they her mothers wellies and she’s forgotten she claimed them.

Reactions: 1