Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member
And I speculate happily it was a dinner for none.

Any troll can post pics.

A picture tells a thousand words.

In the case of Liz Fraser, both are unreliable

Reactions: 2

ORhineORhine

That 'very special dinner' looks like the four-times-a-week formal hall at Worcester College. £12 a head for college members, £16 for guests. Way to celebrate your 623rd new life, Liz
Oh really? Wonder if she has any connections to Worcester College. 😉

Also, how come the crockery and glassware from the first photo seem to have been completely upgraded by the second photo? Or am I misinterpreting?

• Haha

UmbrellaMadeItHereAtLast

I suspect it is a mixture of tell me you are naked without telling me you are naked and the above. But then are you even a professional writer if you don't strip off for the gram? Only current occupation on bio is travel writer by the way, for those struggling to keep up

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Yeah I just don't buy her suddenly acquiring a third home. It doesn't ring true to me at all. I assumed it was her parents', but whatever, it's all lies with her.

Wooh

VIP Member
She looks hot.

But then one remembers she's a sociopath.

So... not actually hot.

Just a sociopath.*

* Note: not a medical professional diagnosis, just a PriviLiz watcher

• Haha

Ginnyreturns

By the time you get to 50 something, it’s a very rare person who doesn’t doubt or question some of their life choices. I know I do. I could definitely have shown more wisdom & kindness - to myself as well as others. To take to your social media soap box with no doubts, regrets, questions or self-reflection is pretty odd. I’m sure she doesn’t regret her relationship with M because without it, there would be no S, but surely there are aspects of what took place that could’ve been done differently? I wish she could be more likeable, more vulnerable & more real - life would be easier for her if she was. But she always has to win - so exhausting.
She also always has to bang on about self-love too. But there never seems to be much evidence of her truly loving anybody else.

Needham

Chatty Member
Liz thought she was getting back into TV in March apparently and now she has painted herself into a corner with all this restrained ‘Another Life’ stuff. She can’t even do face-to-cameras and bikini shots in the heatwave since that White Line on the insta page, indicating that all crazy social media behaviour was by some other Liz Fraser who no longer exists.

She hates broadcasting now and it’s not for her, despite putting out all her clips just over two months ago as promotion, and despite this post below. Quite interesting really.

Note that she has to mention her short skirts and, by association, her legs.

IMG_1444.png

• Wow

Ginnyreturns

Now, now @Ginnyreturns she usually has a supportive husband….it’s just not her husband.

O
Oh yes. And he's not supportive for long.
---
Oh God, she really is back posting rubbish again and yes, she really has just referred to herself as a 'hot novelist' along with that sultry shot. OK, so I'm a novelist. I'm not bad-looking, apparently. But I would rather die than call myself something like that, unless it was tongue-in-cheek or I was referring to my body temperature during the recent heatwave.

Last edited:

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
Reminds me slightly of when Diana announced her withdrawal from public life. Not comparing R Liz to Diana obviously but it's a bit...grand (delusions) ...isnt it?

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I was going to comment on that. None of my children have ever thanked me for 'looking after them'!
Absolutely not. That’s a given. Mine have not the slightest notion of thanking me - and I’d be devastated if they did. I chose to have them and that choice included me looking after them for the rest of my days, albeit in different ways as they grow older.

ORhineORhine

@nobotoxta She was also an Ambassador! Remember? It was her dream job!

Before she got the dream job at the hotel in Salzburg.

And the other dream job at the hotel in Venice.

And the one at the other hotel in Venice.

• Haha

Marstonroadmrs

I read that thank you note from S as if it was such an unusual situation she felt compelled to write it. As in she doesn’t spend much time with the Mother of the Year* nominee anymore

*Previous award winners include Joan Crawford & Livia Soprano
Liz woke up to the letter suggesting Scout woke feeling the need to appease her mother in someway, for something. My heart breaks for the poor child.
---
I assume Liz is implying her own addiction. I thought Liz proposed to Harry. Was Harry addicted to a substance?

Attachments

Needham

Chatty Member
For me, food is one of the biggest sources of happiness. I love thinking about it, reading about it, cooking it and giving it to people I love, and watching them enjoy it.

I don’t really need to lose weight, but if I did, I don’t think I could do it with Ozempic as to take away my appetite would take away so much happiness! And of course eating interesting foreign food (and drink) abroad is one of the chief joys of travelling.

Agree her travels seem utterly joyless. I think it’s because she doesn’t feel at home anywhere, despite her protestations, and so the frantic, endlessly itinerant life is her hopeless attempt to find peace.

I think she doesn’t feel at home *anywhere* because clearly her childhood was all over the shop: Oxford/Italy/Salzburg (lol)/Czechoslovakia (as was)/Scotland, and all the other places she claims to have ‘grown up’.

She feels rootless and unhappy but is recreating that same lack of roots for her own children in her own desperate attempts to find happiness.

Thank goodness their fathers are more sensible.
How dare you say love food and don’t need to lose weight. That’s an instant BLOCK if you have not been blocked already. Or at the very least we can expect some piled-high food pics + body photos to appear very shortly 😆😆

• Haha

Raker

VIP Member
Is this like Lorraine Kelly being a legally separate entity from Lorraine Kelly? (Not sure who got custody of The Growler in this instance 🤷‍♀️ …)

• Haha