Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UmbrellaMadeItHereAtLast

If you make a public announcement that you are retiring as a broadcaster isn;t it a good idea to update your website first?

Liz Fraser || writer, broadcaster

liz%2Bed.jpg

"Liz Fraser is one of the finest speakers the UK has to offer. Knowledgeable, entertaining, witty and intelligent, Liz entrances her audience whilst providing eloquent, yet easy to absorb content. Her style is hugely insightful and accessible."
Writing
Copyediting
Communications/public speaking
Broadcasting

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Ginnyreturns

Getting bored of the disdain now.

I don't ever want cake or ice cream or heaven forbid a doughnut, not like you fat plebs. And as for all the tourists doing tourist things in a tourist area, they just need to know where to go like I do because i LIVE in every European city you can think of so I know every secret because I am a LOCAL (and a MOTHER)
A diet of pork balls or whatever Czech food she's going on about now, is hardly healthy. Plus we all know she only really eats bits of stale baguette and mini-tomatoes, which can be easily found in every shite supermarket in the UK. It's all completely fake, contrived, desperate. And getting very tedious now.

Ginnyreturns

The absolute gall of using Edgeway Press's instagram feed to promote her own fiction "career" and insta feed. Not least because she says she is writing fiction full time meaning she can afford to do this but not repay the people who put money into it or sent money in good faith to help heat (one of) her home(s) and put food on her child's plate.
I love that she's seriously comparing Edgeway Press to Virginia Woolf's Hogarth Press - bloody hell. She's also entirely wrong in what she says about the Hogarth Press being set up and then not publishing anything for 'ages.' Complete and utter rubbish. Do your research, Liz, if you claim to be an author. The Hogarth Press was set up in 1917 and from that same year onwards, published short stories, essays and novels - some 527 titles in total. Beat that, Liz. Oh, and well done to 'Steve' who this morning has openly challenged your fraudulent ventures on that same insta feed and even though you have blocked him, we can still read his post. You utterly stupid woman.

• Wow

Replyingnow

I'm assuming her parents aren't home when she is taking nude photos while skinny dipping in their pool?
Assumably with her 6 year old. I’m no prude, but…. Post 1: I love kids Post 2: I love skinny dipping
---
Liz has been writing herself notes again! Would a 6 year old REALLY write ‘for laps time’. Come ON. This is just Liz reminding the world what a fabulous runner she is every bloody five minutes snore 💤
Or asked to skinny dip with her mother?

Or ask to take photos of her skinny dipping mother?

Marstonroadmrs

I always think that a love of food and sex go together. Both sensual joys that you need to relax into and enjoy.

Seeing her write about food in that awful detached way makes me think the sex for her was just a form of power/ego boost rather than because she actually enjoyed it.

(Also, I think I’d be skeletal if I’d grown up having to eat filth like that)
Is it pork balls in fatty vegetable broth?

• Sick

Needham

Chatty Member
The post about food has a real edge of disdain for lesser mortals who think about food or eating as anything other than a way to get necessary fuel. It feels like she is being all superior about it. But isn't she the one who is missing out? Her trips come across as so joyless, however nice the scenery might be.
I agree. How is travelling to places interesting if you have zero interest in the different food eaten there? How can’t travel be remotely interesting if you take food out of the equation? Another reason why I think Liz just travels a lot because she can’t stand to be in Oxford when Mike and B have S under their roof in the same town as her. She takes off abroad to do exactly as she would at home - work out and photograph herself.

ORhineORhine

@intriguedbythis Think a cleaner pointed out upthread that the orange hair was just a trick of the light, since the kid in the photograph also seemed to have orange hair.

That's what I mean about her thinking that photographs prove something that she can't actually remember. This one 'proving' that she had dyed her hair orange, when she probably hadn't!