Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginnyreturns

I know - I’m finding his disappearance really disturbing. There one minute and gone the next. His poor wife out there.
It's something that could happen to any one of us, I guess, which is why it's disturbing. How life can change in an instant. But we're empathetic, hence we're feeling it. This is why I find LF so chilling. There's never a single hint of this in anything she ever writes or photographs.

Reactions: 3

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
Sillies! It'll be at one of her hotels in Austria/Italy/Paris. the ones she works at now!!
It'll probably be in Tatler or Vogue next week

• Haha

Ginnyreturns

Quick! Go and run a half ‘mara’ - and fast - to deal with the calories in one chicken knuckle. God forbid!
To add to the general ridiculousness, the 'knuckle' of pork is actually the leg. And anyway I find it very hard to believe that LF, fearful of fattening food, would want to eat a rich fatty dish like pork knuckle anyway.

Ginnyreturns

Reminds me slightly of when Diana announced her withdrawal from public life. Not comparing R Liz to Diana obviously but it's a bit...grand (delusions) ...isnt it?
Yes - although of course Diana was mega-famous, hounded by the newspapers the whole time and had very little privacy, plus she continued to do good deeds behind the scenes. None of which apply to our Liz!

Ginnyreturns

Another holiday chasing nostalgia .......

I suggest Book 6 should be entitled "Knuckles Fraser and the Search for the Lost Childhood" .........
Time she knuckled down to some serious work!
---
For someone who just made a big thing about having no interest in food she seems to be very interested in food all of a sudden.
She'll have set her cap at some chef somewhere.

Ginnyreturns

She's so silly - she lives off posting pictures of herself on the grid and now she's made it really difficult for herself to do that anymore. Sigh.

• Haha

UmbrellaMadeItHereAtLast

The absolute gall of using Edgeway Press's instagram feed to promote her own fiction "career" and insta feed. Not least because she says she is writing fiction full time meaning she can afford to do this but not repay the people who put money into it or sent money in good faith to help heat (one of) her home(s) and put food on her child's plate.

• Wow

Replyingnow

Why is she putting more running photos up? They were boring as shit the first time. Ohhhh. A reminder that SHE'S NEARLY 50 WITH 4 KIDS, because we had no idea.

I have another MAN story. I'm sitting in my car waiting for a MAN to come out of the supermarket with shopping. He just called me from inside to ask which hot chocolate I wanted today

I nearly cried. ME, A NEARLY 60 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF 3 being asked such a deep and beautiful question. My top just fell off in joy.
Is being nearly 50 significant? I’m starting to think I should be thinking something, but I’ve mo idea what.

• Haha

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
I love the way always makes it VERY CLEAR she's not one of those nasty common ordinary visitors to these places she calls HOME. 'Do make sure you come before the tourists (shudder) get here'.
We always go out of season now as our children (the ones we lived with when they were growing up, oddly) are now adults and we can. Also, it's cheaper !

Reactions: 2

CambridgeBun

I’ve never known anyone who “just finds” photos like Liz does. It's even more baffling because she's lived in at least three properties, including one overseas, since leaving the family home of her three children, with her children still in it!

Where does she store all these books and photos in her “cramped” home?

nopeasinapod

Is she now taking a sabbatical from her previous announced sabbaticals (yes, plural!) 😂
She’s delusional. Private? Authentic? I’m not sure I’d ever use those two words in a sentence to describe our Lizzie.
but her march towards being HAPPY and FREE and ABLE to do all the work (which she’s been saying for the last 3+ years) continues.
The only work she’s ever done is swim in the pool and travel and complain. Well done you!

CambridgeBun

Sadly, retiring from being Liz Fraser does not seem to mean retiring from posting childish shots of her stomach because she thinks everyone wants one like hers. It’s the one thing she clings to: “I’m thin, therefore you must envy me”

I find it very revealing that she is ‘retiring Liz Fraser”. She is ‘splitting’ — ‘splitting’ is what narcissists do and people with MH conditions. She’s likely mortified by all her shenanigans on video too. People split off parts of themselves that they can’t accept. Funny that’s she’s not splitting off the thirst shots, however.
She can’t run from herself.
---
If Liz is no longer "Liz Fraser," she doesn't need a public social media presence anymore. After all, she "hates" social media 😜.

Ginnyreturns

Just noticed her bio on Instagram says “Another Life”.
amd she’s added “Documenter” now.
what any of this means is anyone’s guess! 😂
Who is she trying to impress now?
Well, she's documented a rain drop and some weather stuff so far. Scintillating.

• Haha