Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely delulu.

New week, new post about FREEDOM to live her LIFE — so far, so standard.

But WT actual F?

Tell me noone will employ you without telling me you’re unemployable?!??

Reactions: 4
Very good point, @intriguedbythis . What DID happen about the BBC selfie?

Wasn't it during the period where LF thought she was writing a world-changing book about Trolls. (Already been done by Tove Jansson, tbf.) She was tagging authors and minor slebs left, right and centre, and even used the child as part of the PR campaign. ("Yay for you") And wasn't there some fantasy about having a publisher, along with the usual tedious references to "meetings, meetings, meetings"? And, yes, something about film rights. (If I recall, us cleaners were planning our opening night outfits - mine was Bjork's swan dress.)

Only slight problem is, that - as per bloody usual - she forgot to write the bloody book, and just veered off to Bicester to rhapsodise about classic cars., then went on to her flirtation with communist wallpaper.

Wonder if/when the child will realise that this world-changing book never will be written!
Yes she definitely mentioned her publisher.

And it's only a year or so ago that she tweeted how much she loved being a publisher herself ("best bloody decision of my life")

Reactions: 3
Very good point, @intriguedbythis . What DID happen about the BBC selfie?

Wasn't it during the period where LF thought she was writing a world-changing book about Trolls. (Already been done by Tove Jansson, tbf.) She was tagging authors and minor slebs left, right and centre, and even used the child as part of the PR campaign. ("Yay for you") And wasn't there some fantasy about having a publisher, along with the usual tedious references to "meetings, meetings, meetings"? And, yes, something about film rights. (If I recall, us cleaners were planning our opening night outfits - mine was Bjork's swan dress.)

Only slight problem is, that - as per bloody usual - she forgot to write the bloody book, and just veered off to Bicester to rhapsodise about classic cars., then went on to her flirtation with communist wallpaper.

Wonder if/when the child will realise that this world-changing book never will be written!
Yes, it was during that period. She photographed herself outside (😉) the BBC saying she had amazing news that, of course, she couldn’t share yet. Then celebratory pics with her parents (no doubt taken from the bag of limbs) in a pub a couple of days later. Plus some face-to-videos saying she couldn’t share anything and thanking you lovely lot bla bla.
This morning’s post is about how she feels amazing about her latest life-change decision. Her job it seems is just making announcements that she’s changing her life every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she makes a LOT of people laugh

old friends she stole husband from x 2 ( they were not at all desirable men anyway, unlike their genuinely wonderful wives, so more fool them and her)

her child who is NC with Liz

The affair men who now absolutely despise her as she was extraordinarily vindictive to them. To a psychotic level.

Other school mums who have seen her in action.

women she has lied too

people she has rinsed for favours under false pretences.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I find that whole pretend-typed-story-by-Scout thing seriously unsettling. What kind of person does this? I mean, clearly, we've all seen that her daughter can barely spell the most basic words let alone all these words like 'vaparetto' and various Italian place names. It's quite unhinged behaviour, isn't it?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I find that whole pretend-typed-story-by-Scout thing seriously unsettling. What kind of person does this? I mean, clearly, we've all seen that her daughter can barely spell the most basic words let alone all these words like 'vaparetto' and various Italian place names. It's quite unhinged behaviour, isn't it?
Agreed. Unusual behaviour for anyone but Desperado.

Shout out to the roll-up of typewriter wheel to insert "me" etc!

I own a typewriter from my Great Aunt who was an awarded a medal like OBE [Australian: Order of the British Empire because she was OLD] commending her services to education and academia. The typewriter was historic when I learned to type on it. It actually does make me feel good when I look at it!

Apologies for not having a fake story about my daughter's genius to round off my sabbatical announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sadly, retiring from being Liz Fraser does not seem to mean retiring from posting childish shots of her stomach because she thinks everyone wants one like hers. It’s the one thing she clings to: “I’m thin, therefore you must envy me”

I find it very revealing that she is ‘retiring Liz Fraser”. She is ‘splitting’ — ‘splitting’ is what narcissists do and people with MH conditions. She’s likely mortified by all her shenanigans on video too. People split off parts of themselves that they can’t accept. Funny that’s she’s not splitting off the thirst shots, however.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
If she’s not been able to work for years because of THINGS, how can she offers to retire at 50, sorry, nearly and a MOTHER?

Reactions: 2
The whole writing-under-a-false-name rubbish is simply her own get-out clause to herself: nobody will now know if I'm writing or not so I can do bugger all and get away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The skeletal photo of her shoulder reminds me of my poor, dear father who is 90 and end of life in hospital. It’s not a good look, on either of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The skeletal photo of her shoulder reminds me of my poor, dear father who is 90 and end of life in hospital. It’s not a good look, on either of them.
Oh, that's very sad for you - I am so sorry. I have an elderly father and watching him struggling with stuff is really not easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh according to Liz she made a full length feature film

never mentioned before
No photographic evidence
Nothing on her website about it

how FRIGHTFULLY odd.
Interesting she took the 'feature film' (coughs) to the Berlinale. Wonder if the feature film featured Brandenburg Gate knee-trembler ............

• Haha
Sadly, retiring from being Liz Fraser does not seem to mean retiring from posting childish shots of her stomach because she thinks everyone wants one like hers. It’s the one thing she clings to: “I’m thin, therefore you must envy me”

I find it very revealing that she is ‘retiring Liz Fraser”. She is ‘splitting’ — ‘splitting’ is what narcissists do and people with MH conditions. She’s likely mortified by all her shenanigans on video too. People split off parts of themselves that they can’t accept. Funny that’s she’s not splitting off the thirst shots, however.
She can’t run from herself.
---
If Liz is no longer "Liz Fraser," she doesn't need a public social media presence anymore. After all, she "hates" social media 😜.

Is this like Lorraine Kelly being a legally separate entity from Lorraine Kelly? (Not sure who got custody of The Growler in this instance 🤷‍♀️ …)

• Haha