Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no such a shame

What about that bbc selfie ? So that’s in the bin that super important project. Don’t tell me she was finning a

the film rights ? All fine poof. Damn

The ambassador work.. gone

Life changing book

all the fully booked retreats. Oh how disappointed all those imaginary complimentary retreaters must be…..

maybe she will di a yummy mummy novel about being a wealthy obvious cheap skate to her son on his big birthday.
---
Wonder if she’s been ask to provide for S as she mostly at dads. Hence the PUBLIC announcement giving up work…

there’s never NOT a reason behind her announcements ….
---

---
Oh according to Liz she made a full length feature film

never mentioned before
No photographic evidence
Nothing on her website about it

how FRIGHTFULLY odd.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Give her an hour and there will be a ‘thanks SO much you lovely lot for all your messages of support’ 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am confused. What has she actually quit? She says she will still be doing radio interviews. Is that not broadcasting? She can't mean her short TV career because that was decades ago. Or is the difference that the radio interviews and articles will be private now? She never linked to any of them anyway so again what has changed? And still those digs at Mike and the well documented 'drowning' of her life and creativity. Can she not take any responsibility for all the things she has done ever? She has destroyed at least three marriages (WELL DOCUMENTED) and let's not even get into the rest

Reactions: 5
Whatever she writes anonymously will be rehashed versions her... er..trials as a single mum with an abusive partner, and of course she won't be able to remain undercover for long as recognition of her talents and suffering is essential to her self image.

I can't believe she's writing anonymously. She'd never not want the glory and adoration!

Reactions: 1
Are we supposed to believe that those two typed 'stories' are by S? Because the spelling is very suspiciously adult including words like 'vaparetto' and various Italian names. Last thing she shared drawn by S had mis-spellings all over it. So is LF now basically typing up little stories and pretending they're written by her daughter?

• Haha
Ah, lovely! Liz has thanked everyone for their marvellous messages of support following a post that she writes every time she has a life change - at least twice a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure which is more hilarious- the delusional replies on her Instagram - some of the best nonsense yet! Or that S wrote the first two pages of perhaps her 1st book? 😂 I’d really love it if she had at least one grain of truth in any of her never ending lies. It’s really crazy, isn’t it?

My
Are we supposed to believe that those two typed 'stories' are by S? Because the spelling is very suspiciously adult including words like 'vaparetto' and various Italian names. Last thing she shared drawn by S had mis-spellings all over it. So is LF now basically typing up little stories and pretending they're written by her daughter?
Those stories are so not written by S. For starters, she’d make more mistakes handling the typewriter. And I agree that it’s too grown up - her six-year-old writing/thinking in her bday cards always seems rather young for her age (unsurprisingly, since she spent most of her life until recently shoved in a running buggy) and suddenly this? Also, the “now we are HOME” in caps at the end totally gives it away as Liz 😂😂🤣. Unfortunately, this post really is a sign of how nuts Liz really is becoming now.

• Haha
I can't believe she's writing anonymously. She'd never not want the glory and adoration!
100pc this pseudonymous writing is total nonsense. It’s just the same as her telling us how many amazing and supportive DMs she gets, ie none.

This woman has not done an honest day’s work in her life. Just as well Mummy and Daddy have always subsidised her as she could not manage to support herself without them.

Reactions: 1
Oh no such a shame

What about that bbc selfie ?
Very good point, @intriguedbythis . What DID happen about the BBC selfie?

Wasn't it during the period where LF thought she was writing a world-changing book about Trolls. (Already been done by Tove Jansson, tbf.) She was tagging authors and minor slebs left, right and centre, and even used the child as part of the PR campaign. ("Yay for you") And wasn't there some fantasy about having a publisher, along with the usual tedious references to "meetings, meetings, meetings"? And, yes, something about film rights. (If I recall, us cleaners were planning our opening night outfits - mine was Bjork's swan dress.)

Only slight problem is, that - as per bloody usual - she forgot to write the bloody book, and just veered off to Bicester to rhapsodise about classic cars., then went on to her flirtation with communist wallpaper.

Wonder if/when the child will realise that this world-changing book never will be written!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The pretend story by S is literally insane.
What’s this about Liz being self employed anyway, she announced twice that she has hand delivered careers in global luxury hotels… 🤔

Has she literally wiped out the retreats?

Anyone who follows her, anyone at all will know she’s lying. She cannot follow her own storylines.

must be so awkward to have a conversation with her as she probably just denies everything she has ever said

Has anyone else ever heard or seen anything about the feature film she apparently made..?!