Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any of you seen any announcements about this book in the press? Rights deal in the Bookseller? Publisher tweeting about how excited they are? Nope. She may be writing this book on spec.

Reactions: 4
A quick catch up on SM and here, and just a few points to make (in no particular order).

Whatever hyperactive nonsense Liz is posting about her ‘new book’, I think all on here know the book is unlikely to ever be completed, let alone published. @Ginnyreturns - there's probably a good reason there has been nothing announced about it. I doubt she is doing anything other than the performative SM posting. Well, I suppose she’s bought some books to photograph, joined a library, and sat alone in a cinema talking to herself.

@Replyingnow I don’t think any of us have forgotten ObservingToo’s story, and I hope that one day she will be able to publicly share it to a wider audience. Why Liz Fraser never returned her money to her once she realized that – as well as her not providing the promised information in return for the donation - ObservingToo needed the money far more than Liz did. It's an absolute scandal. Having said that, it’s a well-known fact that narcissists do not have the same moral boundaries as the rest of us, and Liz sure seems to get a gratuitous thrill when getting one over on people.

If trolling is her pretend subject for her pretend book then she’s going to have to educate herself on the line between free speech and actionable speech. Don’t know if anybody is familiar with a recent case in Canada where the plaintiff lost her multimillion Canadian $ lawsuit. According to the reports on the case it was the plaintiff who "initiated the lawsuit, seeking to suppress speech she disagreed with, including criticisms from her opponents on the then-Twitter platform". I wonder if the Fraser who was being sued agrees with the Tattlers’ view of free speech - that we have the right to criticize others on SM. (It'd be bloody hypocritical if he doesn't!)

And lastly, for now, did she ever finish the articles for Italia magazine? Her 3 articles should have netted her somewhere around £250 - equivalent to around 3 days' work at minimum wage. If she needs to earn a living through graft rather than grift she might be better off washing up at the Missing Bean. (Although I'm sure she makes a good living out of AirBnB - lucky Liz having 2 properties!)

Reactions: 1
No sign of any pieces for her luxury hotel work either (the job she interviewed for when the hotel was closed). Not any sign whatsoever since she also cycled up to a different luxury establishment in summer 2022 and was mysteriously offered a job on the spot. If she does proceed with the next pretend project I can see her attempting to go the crowdfunding route. This failed before and she had to come up with the money on the expiry date pretending ‘you lovely lot’ had stumped up, but I think people are tired of her fundraising schemes now.

Reactions: 2
Does she think people will just forget all the new jobs? It's ridiculous!! Just fantasy and lies

Reactions: 3
In my experience, people who bang on and on about writing a book usually aren't writing one or are more in love with the idea of being a writer. The real writers I know are pretty modest people who just get on with it behind the scenes and would be totally mortified if anyone thought they were banging on about it. Also we don't go around proclaiming things like 'my book will change the world.' We are happy to get a nice email from a reader, maybe some modest sales and good reviews. All the above reasons are why I am suspicious of her 'publisher' because there is no tagging, no announcement, no tweets, nothing. That's not how the industry works.

Reactions: 6
Interesting @Ginnyreturns . I suspect you know a lot more about the publishing world than Liz does.

And loving the fact that Liz is re-inventing herself as a kind person who spreads love, light and happiness into the world. Wonder how long this metamorphosis will last. My guess is it will be as long as the book narrative lasts, as the new 'kind' Liz is an integral part of it!

• Angry
Made me chuckle a bit - she is literally putting stories up of paint drying....That's as interesting ad it gets lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she conducted meaningful research? It seems unlikely!

Genuine research should extend beyond rehashing existing books or films and avoid being skewed by personal vendettas.

For an agent to pitch and a publisher to buy, the finished book must offer new insights, not just recycle what's already accessible online or in outdated texts, surely.

With so many individuals, including lesser-known celebrities-Love Island contestants currently-sharing their cyberbullying stories, Liz's book must stand out with original analysis and fresh narratives to have secured an advance. Especially considering she was late with her first deliverable. Eaten by a gondola ffs.

Considering her limited online reach, fewer than 6,000 Insta followers 😝, her book will need to do its own heavy lifting.

It needs to delve into emerging trends, adopt unique perspectives and synthesise knowledge across fields, presenting a wide array of interseccase studies that resonate with diverse experiences, not just a narrow viewpoint.

To truly engage and inform, her book should provide actionable advice, delve into current legal and ethical issues, and incorporate the latest technological advancements and psychological insights, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of cyberbullying's impact.

Moreover, the inclusion of multimedia elements and making the content accessible to a broad audience, including those with disabilities, are critical for enhancing the book's utility and reach.

Lacking in-depth research, breadth of perspective and engagement with the latest trends and diverse audiences will result in a book that neither resonates with readers nor meets commercial expectations. Booksellers don’t stock any old crap and Liz can’t plonk her spare copies in every shop in England. Oxford maybe!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Coming Clean! Surely Liz is more qualified to fill gaps in this genre! She would certainly get the attention she craves if she did! Sex and scandal sell!
---
I do feel so sorry for her middle older child. She’s just starting out on her commercial career in a very upstanding sector. The last thing she needs is her mother going haywire in the public domain.

I fear if Liz pursues this avenue, the entire family will get embroiled. If Liz is genuinely calling for people to rise up against cyber bullies and criminals, she’s putting herself in the firing line.

Those many phones she has locked away are not one sided communications…

Attachments

Paint drying. She's actually posting paint drying. What a miserable Easter weekend this MOTHER has had. Not a child or friend in sight.

While she's been watching paint dry, I've moved house half-way across the country. Oh, and caught Covid.

Yesterday a couple of posts on X for others spending the long weekend by themselves to say they were not alone and talking about how much she loves having it all to herself. Today s post on Instagram about all the friends and family she has had drinks and coffees with. I can’t up
---
Keep up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
‘Me, watch telly!?’ 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, the humble bragging this very silly woman so enjoys.

I will be watching as much Tv as humanly poss tonight, rather than gazing at a portrait of myself in the loft. I will start with MAFS (can’t wait, it’s hotting up, get rid of that twit Jack, PLEASE) and will lie around watching TV for the rest of the evening.

Happy self-obsessing Liz!

Reactions: 6
The not so casually snide digs at TROLLS AND IDIOTS. Isn't she JUST SO brilliant and funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 2