Liz Fraser #4 A Venetian pigeon stole her croissant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her photos of the 'working space' for the 'retreat' is the restaurant/bar of the Hotel Indigo in Sant'Elena. Not, interestingly, their hireable meeting room. Just fyi
Her “retreat” is nothing like an actual retreat whatsoever. Assuming there are any real participants it’s at best a guided tour with a few discussion groups. And holding them in public spaces isn’t conducive to a focussed discussion.
A genuine retreat would be held in a quiet, private location with all the teaching, formal group activity, meals and accommodation onsite and a clear focussed agenda. The idea is to get away from outside distractions.
Calling it a retreat shows how little she has thought this through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How is she going to bluff out all the rest of the retreats? Where will she take the pretend delegates next time?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How is she going to bluff out all the rest of the retreats? Where will she take the pretend delegates next time?
perhaps she will announce that because of ‘trolls’ trying to identify her guests who want to stay private (it’s an author thing) she will not host any more?

that will be a terrible shame of course, as the amount of work put in to what she did share about the retreat yesterday and Friday was quite astonishingly executed, and her efforts must be applauded. She must be exhausted!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the whole point of this insane charade now is to pretend she’s really successful, try and spite Mike/ tattlers/ the many other enemies/ ‘trolls’ / to give a bullshit reason why she always travels frivolously away from her 6 year old for no apparent reason / and also to FISH 🎣 for hapless folks to actually pay and go on future ‘retreats’ …

she really shot her foot off though as she’s already said that nearly all the other Venice retreats are fully booked 🤣 what an utterly exhausting lie to fake

I am wondering if the proudly brandished ‘blood test’ will come into play as why she suddenly has to retire from these retreats.

I find the ‘morning clock’ video fascinating to watch. As not only does she lie, she try’s to pretend a really soft , gentle voice. She is scary

Reactions: 4
That is THE dining bar room of the hotel you mentioned in st Elena!! Good work there spotting that. You just go to the website and can see it is no way private. 🙄 can’t imagine a hotel with private conference spaces to rent out for a FEE would he happy with her holding her “retreat” there! It’s not a room Lizzie, it’s the hotel’s restaurant and bar!! and this summer is the Biennale- doubt it will be calm! 😂 or available for her. And the best table for two at Florian is actually one of the worst tables there! Located on the passage outside where everyone walks by and stares at your table of what you’re having to see what they should have! Why a table for two? Maybe it’s her mum with her? Or some random woman torn off a park bench in her neighborhood? 🤪 Where are the others? Such a farce! What a fraud she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
God she’s unreal. Imagine saying this is a ‘calm air conditioned space we can work in’ it’s not YOUR space to bleeping advertise Liz. It’s NOT a thing to work at tables in Italian cafes and bars and would be considered outstandingly rude and would not be in anyway relaxing or quiet 🤣

yes very well spotted. That is literally one of the worst tables at Florian, the whole point there is to have an atmospheric view not a cramped table in the busy walkway.

Reactions: 5
I’m still laughing about the hotel restaurant photos and trying to pas them off as one of the “rooms” available to meet and work at. Isn’t that false advertising? Why such a charade!! Hmm, guess we can answer that, can’t we!!

• Haha
The lady's hand in the 'cocktails at Florian's' photo. If there's an actual person attached to it, I reckon it's her upstairs neighbour. The one she went for a cup of tea with once. Liz probably took her out for a drink to make up for all the disruption she and Mike caused all those years ago with their incessant loud arguments and mad midnight doorbell ringing etc.

I’d get more done at my kitchen table with my kids running around than in a restaurant full of other diners where I had to worry about being kicked out unless I kept spending more on food and drink to keep the table. It’s not a”work space” is it? And what about plugging in your laptop?

• Heart
“Someone was asking me yesterday what the work spaces at my Venice creative retreat look like. Here is one of the rooms we can meet and work in.”

That is NOT a work space at your Venice retreat though is it babe. It is a space you have ABSOLUTELY no right to advertise. That is a busy hotel restaurant and cocktail bar not belonging to you. That will likely be extremely busy in the summer season and will be utterly baffled if you think you can turn up and start taking over tables of 4 and individual tables for your retreat.

Does Liz genuinely not understand that you cannot just walk into a business, take photos and promise it as a ‘work space with AC’

it’s not even a room!!!!! It’s a bleeping business that will be in full swing in high season.

what a joker 🃏
---
Ps. Neither here or there if it’s near where you meet most mornings at 9.30 as it doesn’t even open until 11am you clown.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s glued to this thread 24/7: “Someone asked me yesterday about the spaces where I’d be holding my retreats” 😆😆😆😆. Those pics of revolting bars with formica tables are for Tattle’s benefit, not ‘someone yesterday’.

Why isn’t she doing the course at the big table in her flat where she once staged a retreat setting - blank pads and pencils at every seat? I expect she had written and underlined “Retreat Held By Liz Fraser, Writer, Survivor And MOTHER” on the first page of each, underlined. And it’s likely where all the writing will stop.

Yea as gloomy as that flat is, would make more sense to be sat around a table there

what a bizarre retreat to go to a cramped flat and sit round a table.
---
The staged photos with the notebooks was genuinely hilarious.

I would be outstandingly angry to be led to a busy restaurant if I went abroad on a retreat with clearly angry staff not knowing about my presence and a rude Liz pretending that it’s normal.

I am surprised if it’s even legal to take photos of someone else’s business as advertise it as your ‘work space’ On a public forum?!

Reactions: 1
She’s now calling them ‘creative retreats’ rather than writing retreats.
Creative with the truth retreats!
---
I’d get more done at my kitchen table with my kids running around than in a restaurant full of other diners where I had to worry about being kicked out unless I kept spending more on food and drink to keep the table. It’s not a”work space” is it? And what about plugging in your laptop?
And being hyper vigilant do your bag and laptop are stolen by tourist targeting pickpockets and distraction thieves.
---
The lady's hand in the 'cocktails at Florian's' photo. If there's an actual person attached to it, I reckon it's her upstairs neighbour. The one she went for a cup of tea with once. Liz probably took her out for a drink to make up for all the disruption she and Mike caused all those years ago with their incessant loud arguments and mad midnight doorbell ringing etc.
Does it match the “old lady of Oxford” hand?

No idea why she doesn't hold proper writing sessions at the big table in her own flat. Oh yes - hang on. I do know. It's because she hasn't got any handouts or proper agenda.

I have no idea how to start a new thread so would be grateful if one of you could do so.

She’s essentially offering, ever so kindly, the whole room of tables. Big tables of four for the meetings. And smaller ones for individual ones 🙏

Only slight problem

They’re not Liz’s tables to promise away and are likely going to be occupied by hotel guests having their lunch or cocktail.

What an audacity she has 🤣 🤣 🤣

A ‘table just for you’ 🙏

🤡

Attachments

• Haha
She’s essentially offering, ever so kindly, the whole room of tables. Big tables of four for the meetings. And smaller ones for individual ones 🙏

Only slight problem

They’re not Liz’s tables to promise away and are likely going to be occupied by hotel guests having their lunch or cocktail.

What an audacity she has 🤣 🤣 🤣

A ‘table just for you’ 🙏

🤡
The best option is to hire a venue that is fit for purpose. When I write, I need quiet. As a person with ADHD and sensory sensitivities, an active venue, such as a restaurant or cafe is to distracting / triggering. This type of venue excludes me and others like me, from Liz’s retreats, but as she states clearly, her set up isn’t for everyone.

Reactions: 2
The best option is to hire a venue that is fit for purpose. When I write, I need quiet. As a person with ADHD and sensory sensitivities, an active venue, such as a restaurant or cafe is to distracting / triggering. This type of venue excludes me and others like me, from Liz’s retreats, but as she states clearly, her set up isn’t for everyone.
I don't think that her set-up is suitable for any sort of writing group work whatsoever. But as she's just 'nattering' rather than teaching I don't suppose it really matters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.