Liz Fraser #4 A Venetian pigeon stole her croissant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely fantastic work spotting the 9.30am clock, and on second viewing it's very obvious from the light it's morning. She's been well and truly rumbled! Idiot woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also during her walk the weather seemed grey and miserable. Make sense for a sunny bit of morning to turn into a puddle coloured sky

Reactions: 1
Still baffled how she can just trot off on this one and a half hour walk when she has people having paid vast amounts of money to be helped with their writing on a short, one would imagine, intense course (allegedly). Was there a three hour break from early morning onwards or something?

Reactions: 3
Non disclosure agreements?!?
Please don’t disclose I’m a tit teacher?!? Please don’t disclose that none of this is happening?!?
Please don’t publicise this income generating opportunity that I begged for people to come on, and I’ll continue to beg for future attendees, but keep it hush hush — you ain’t seen me, right?!?!

How stupid does she think we are???

• Haha
Yes! I bet she will do a ‘face to camera’ shortly moaning that her clocks have all stopped or something - I wouldn’t put it past the idiot to try and carry that off 🤣🤣. Watch this space! Don’t bother Liz - you’ve been rumbled!

So now we have all the proof we need that she lies constantly. She’s slipped up big time.

Still baffled how she can just trot off on this one and a half hour walk when she has people having paid vast amounts of money to be helped with their writing on a short, one would imagine, intense course (allegedly). Was there a three hour break from early morning onwards or something?
She also went on another walk that same day as well as the 90 minute live, the editing in the flat, the doing washing, loading reels to Insta, live radio broadcast etc. How the hell could she have spent any time teaching?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I expect Liz and co (😉😉) got the best table at Florian’s or whatever it’s called because the staff - nay, the whole of Venice - know just how much of a hellish journey of recovery our poor heroine Liz has been on the last few years. This is their way of saying ‘we got you Bella’. And when Liz saw the ‘reserva’ sign on the table, she wept tears of gratitude.
---
(I made up ‘reserva’, as is probably obvious)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is with her Italian accent?! She sounds ridiculous!

Mortifying.

If this was a real course, with real people, wanting real privacy, it would still be possible to photograph materials being used, topics being covered, rooms set up, summaries of comments made, whiteboard or flipchart.

But she’s either genuinely deranged and making it all up, or she’s got a pair of gullible fools sitting listening to her free flowing bullshlt for a couple of hours, followed by a long lunch and a guided tour.

She’s absolutely failing to sell either Venice or her own course.

Reactions: 4
The Mercenary of Venice
The Venice Asylum Years
Anybody seen my tutor?
Liz Has Gondola Mad
Liz Has Gondola Mad 😂😂
---
What is with her Italian accent?! She sounds ridiculous!

Mortifying.

If this was a real course, with real people, wanting real privacy, it would still be possible to photograph materials being used, topics being covered, rooms set up, summaries of comments made, whiteboard or flipchart.

But she’s either genuinely deranged and making it all up, or she’s got a pair of gullible fools sitting listening to her free flowing bullshlt for a couple of hours, followed by a long lunch and a guided tour.

She’s absolutely failing to sell either Venice or her own course.
And surely the venues “she negotiated” for the retreats deserve a tag and a bit of promotion. After all, they are her clients 😂

Reactions: 5
Esattamente! That’s international business development manager of the year basics right there….

… maybe the retreats should have been held in Salzburg, that might have worked out better hotel clients wise 🤷‍♀️

And “gondola mad”?? Absolutely howling here @Ginnyreturns. 🤣

• Haha
Esattamente! That’s international business development manager of the year basics right there….

… maybe the retreats should have been held in Salzburg, that might have worked out better hotel clients wise 🤷‍♀️

And “gondola mad”?? Absolutely howling here @Ginnyreturns. 🤣
We need all the humour we can get in order to cope with this loon.
---
One more thread title suggestion:

LF: Just One Con-etto.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her photos of the 'working space' for the 'retreat' is the restaurant/bar of the Hotel Indigo in Sant'Elena. Not, interestingly, their hireable meeting room. Just fyi

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.