Liz Fraser #4 A Venetian pigeon stole her croissant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking from my experience (and others who have commented on the many deleted threads)of trying to get a bit of work done in Neros’s on Market street in Cambridge it can be difficult to concentrate, let alone be creative, if another customer is having a screaming fit at their former married lover or having a weird,loud threatening conversation with their current married lover who has ran away to Cambridge to escape them.
So, I can’t imagine how difficult it’s going to be to do any work in a busy Venetian cafe … where apparently you usually just stand up to quickly drink your coffee before rushing off to do imaginary work.
IYKYK

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Ginnyreturns But who is she nattering to? (Excuse the grammar!) I don't even know what this whole bizarre fantasy is supposed to achieve. It's a lot of effort to impress ......... who? Mike? Mrs Mike? Yellow trotters? The cleaners? Her estranged family? Ben Shephard? The orchestra at the Florian? YOU LOT?

And as her social media posts from this weekend seem to confirm, she never actually does anything she says she is going to do. With the demise of Headcase before it had even begun she evidently decided that mental health issues could remain non-beautiful after all. And with the demise of Wedgie Press before the submissions guidelines had been announced she evidently decided that the silenced women had no need of a voice, after all. And with giving up the 26 billion steps for victims of DV after after a few steps she evidently decided that the victims of DV did not merit her efforts, and could therefore remain victims. Same with the marathon that she neither trained for nor ran, and a host of other fantasy endeavours. Why is it that one minute these issues are extremely important, but when it looks like she might have to put in some graft they are no longer of any consequence? Don't answer. We already know. It's because the issues are not important to Liz. The important thing in Liz Fraser's life is Liz Fraser and the perpetuation of her fantasy of success and recognition. She just latches on to all the other stuff to continue in her own strange little fantasy world.

Fancy flying to Venice and pretending for days that she is running a successful creative retreat, all the while posting stuff on SM which suggests quite the opposite. If she really wants to do something meaningful, perhaps she could get a proper job? She could tidy up the books at Gulp Fiction, or do a bit of washing up for the Missing Bean.

Her life is just so tragic. Without the 'private means' she'd probably spend her days wandering the streets talking and laughing to herself.

Oh, hang on ..............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Ginnyreturns But who is she nattering to? (Excuse the grammar!) I don't even know what this whole bizarre fantasy is supposed to achieve. It's a lot of effort to impress ......... who? Mike? Mrs Mike? Yellow trotters? The cleaners? Her estranged family? Ben Shephard? The orchestra at the Florian? YOU LOT?

And as her social media posts from this weekend seem to confirm, she never actually does anything she says she is going to do. With the demise of Headcase before it had even begun she evidently decided that mental health issues could remain non-beautiful after all. And with the demise of Wedgie Press before the submissions guidelines had been announced she evidently decided that the silenced women had no need of a voice, after all. And with giving up the 26 billion steps for victims of DV after after a few steps she evidently decided that the victims of DV did not merit her efforts, and could therefore remain victims. Same with the marathon that she neither trained for nor ran, and a host of other fantasy endeavours. Why is it that one minute these issues are extremely important, but when it looks like she might have to put in some graft they are no longer of any consequence? Don't answer. We already know. It's because the issues are not important to Liz. The important thing in Liz Fraser's life is Liz Fraser and the perpetuation of her fantasy of success and recognition. She just latches on to all the other stuff to continue in her own strange little fantasy world.

Fancy flying to Venice and pretending for days that she is running a successful creative retreat, all the while posting stuff on SM which suggests quite the opposite. If she really wants to do something meaningful, perhaps she could get a proper job? She could tidy up the books at Gulp Fiction, or do a bit of washing up for the Missing Bean.

Her life is just so tragic. Without the 'private means' she'd probably spend her days wandering the streets talking and laughing to herself.

Oh, hang on ..............
Yes - I note they are now being rebranded as 'creative retreats' which still doesn't actually make any sense. She needs to look at what 'retreat' actually means. It does not mean sitting in noisy cafes or going around tourist hotspots. It's actually supposed to mean a quiet place away from noise and distraction.

Reactions: 2
Speaking from my experience (and others who have commented on the many deleted threads)of trying to get a bit of work done in Neros’s on Market street in Cambridge it can be difficult to concentrate, let alone be creative, if another customer is having a screaming fit at their former married lover or having a weird loud, threatening conversation with their current married lover who has ran away to Cambridge to escape them.
So, I can’t imagine how difficult it’s going to be to do any work in a busy Venetian … where apparently you usually just stand up to quickly drink your coffee before rushing off to do imaginary work.
IYKYK
Brilliant post, @Beanchops . I can almost picture myself there. I can picture the screaming customer and the others. In my head the screaming customer is mid to late 40's woman, dark-haired, wearing clothes with holes in, too thin to be healthy. Somebody with long-term anger-management issues. I don't know why, but I imagine her as being sexually incontinent and often pantless. Somebody for whom shrieking and publicly calling people c**ts is a regular occurrence. Somebody who ultimately may have had to leave Cambridge, due to having burnt so many bridges around town with her unacceptable and out of control conduct, not to mention the obsessive targeting of married men, whilst married herself.

Wow, I really do feel as though I am there myself, watching it all unfold. You are absolutely spot on there @Beanchops . NO WAY could I be doing any work!

And good point about the Venetian way. Definitely not conducive to a calm retreat!

Reactions: 2
She’s now laughing her head off on a ladder at her house trying to fix a shutter. At 3pm in the middle of her retreat

Accordingly to her own schedule she should be right in the middle of session 2, deep at work with her paying guests

But she’s laughing on a ladder alone outside her flat. Her urge for attention is fighting against her desire to fake an entire four day retreat.
---
Dates. All dates are inclusive, for 4 days.

MARCH 14-17

Attachments

Reactions: 1
@intriguedbythis Didn't the first March retreat get changed from 4-day to 2-day? I have some vague recollection that it turned into some sort of pilot one for half the time and half the price.

Could be wrong though.

Yup up a wonky ladder screaming like a unhinged fool trying to fix screws.
Having digs at tattlers about screws and being unhinged and all the rest.
Yup in the middle of what's meant to be teaching a retreat.
Noticed the woman's name while they were walking down the lift shaft btw but won't publish it here as such a shame for her if she was a paying customer.
If the old hand is real and she did even have this one old lady as a paid customer then Liz has again targeted a vulnerable old lady for monetary gain. Pure scam!!
Wouldn't mind but her video is pure lunatic and put on as a effort to appear " happy" fool me I can't do any diy!!
She has made a mess of the old shutters which now have horrible screws in them.
It's a pity she didn't fall of that ladder cause hearing all the profanities leaves her mouth would have been more entertaining 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Those “I’m so helpless but I made it” ladder videos are very embarrassing. That talking while laughing she does. Someone tell this idiot to shut up and stop making such a fool of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeez…she thinks she’s so kooky and endearing fixing a shutter. She comes across as incredibly boring and 2 dimensional..but she doesn’t know it!

Reactions: 3
@intriguedbythis Didn't the first March retreat get changed from 4-day to 2-day? I have some vague recollection that it turned into some sort of pilot one for half the time and half the price.

Could be wrong though.
Some of the “guests” arrived “together” by some stroke of luck on Friday according to one post. According to another, they’d had a conversation/natter on Thursday night. But the post arrival nap was on Friday. No Liz, I can’t keep up either 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
Some of the “guests” arrived “together” by some stroke of luck on Friday according to one post. According to another, they’d had a conversation/natter on Thursday night. But the post arrival nap was on Friday. No Liz, I can’t keep up either 🤷‍♀️😂
They all seemed to have vanished into mid-air today, don't they?!
---
Let me know the new thread name and I’ll see if I can set one up….
Ah thanks - not sure how we decide on the new thread name, but I suggested 'Liz has Gon-dola mad' if anybody is happy to go with that one?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And the lunacy continues. She's editing a 10,000 word script (again) for one of her delegates who is only 200 metres away, so obviously going to email to her. Say what? Then they are all meeting up later for a drink. But now she's done DIY and going for a run. So today's course has contained what, exactly? Oh, and then she's going to bed because she's 'really tired.' It must tiring, keeping up such a pretence the whole time.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It is very generous of her to be editing so many long manuscripts in between hosting the ‘retreat’ and attending to all her domestic chores… I would have thought that reading aloud, sharing work, then suggesting how/where THE WRITER could edit their piece would be more of a thing at such an event? Although what do I know - Elizabeth is after all the expert.

One day she was editing and the next copy editing. Not the same thing at all. Maybe it was memoir but if it was fiction what could she bring to it? No experience at all

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.