Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CambridgeBun

Liz's video posts this evening have significantly reduced my respect for Harry.

More and more he comes across as a lily-livered doormat. Im loathed to say this, but it’s understandable why liz might have been tempted to look for a more exciting lover. She’s an attention seeker. Harry won’t have fulfilled her inner thrill seeker.

if it’s clear to me that Liz's affair with Mike infiltrated Harry's home, how did he miss this?

She wrote her Edinburgh stand-up in the house Harry still lives in. Mike took photos of Liz in that house. Mike joined Liz at the Edinburgh Festival, not Harry. I suspect the stand-up was Mike's idea. He had an earlier attempt, I think.

Harry's allowance of Liz's freedom in HIS home, even providing space for her belongings, is baffling. Given that all Harry's children are adults, he could cut Liz out entirely, yet she remains a dominant presence in the home she blew up. This doesn't set a strong example for his children. It excuses her.

No wonder she’s spent the past decade conning people and grifting. No one ever calls her out. If I was Harry, I’d have taken those boxes of crap to the tip. Insisted she never stepped foot in my home. He’s simply endorsing and encouraging her behaviour.

I knew Harry when our children were at school together. I often helped with lifts and so on when Liz, the self-proclaimed parenting expert, bored with parenting (as she makes clear in the book, Middle Years) ran off to Venice with the drunk and her ball-and-chain baby, leaving her ”boring” children at the mercy of strangers. Liz, a MOTHER too!!

I've witnessed her then young son's distress. I’ve comforted him in my car and kitchen as he sobbed. Liz, of course doesn't know or care about this. She's never acknowledged anyone for helping and she’s not once mentioned who did step up for her children while she endured the “horrors.” She knows full well who I am. Full well.

Oh, and to remove any doubt, her son isn't a teenager anymore, a fact Liz overlooks in her video posts this evening. This is unsurprising since she's been absent for a decade.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

CambridgeBun

“So many good things are happening to me right now, I almost can't remember how to feel when everything good that's I've worked very hard for, isn't being destroyed by externals that I don't talk about in public, every 5 seconds!”

Err, anyone have any idea what this garbage is supposed to mean? Yet again, the successful novelist has managed to throw a few unintelligible words on a page with no correct grammar or punctuation. I hope the retreat attendees are getting excited about all they will be learning from her!
Liz, you mention it every 5 seconds. You relentlessly talk about, actually hint at, supposed horrors inflicted upon you without providing any facts, evidence or proof.

You never, not once, mention the horrors you've inflicted on others. These others who have moved on with their lives quietly and successfully without a backwards glance at you.

Your "veil of secrecy", “fantasy legal protection” deceives no one. You use these lies as a shield to hide behind while you fling mud at anyone who you can.

It's blatantly obvious that you're bitter and jealous of the happy lives that Harry and Mike have built. That your 4 children are building without you.

Harry and Mike have supportive, successful young partners and happy blended families. He Who Can’t be Mentioned is enjoying a happy and meaningful second chance of happiness with his beautiful wife. You were just a sex toy they used at the height of their addictions. Two very unwell people you took advantage of.

Harry, what has he done to deserve you picking at the Middle Years scab? Another bitter spew of bile running down a man you should be eternally grateful to. IYKYN and you know Liz. Shame on you.

You keep watching and weeping, Liz Fraser. Watching and weeping. By trying to destroy these two men, you've only destroyed yourself and your future.

You protest far too much. These dignified people let their silences go the heavy lifting. Perhaps you’re trying to provoke a war of words. You keep shooting your self in the foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

VielleFemme

It's good on here. I was over on the MN thread for a while but got fed up of the constant policing and gatecrashing by people who seemed like they might actually be LF. There are some intelligent people on this thread and a lot of dry humour.
I use Tattle for total escapism at what is a very difficult time in real life for lots of reasons. If a thread gets too close to real- life stress or upset, I just ignore it.

i was on MN for years under many different names (banned more than once for completely spurious reasons) and I realised that 99.9% of the time it was making me more stressed, angry, upset, etc.

there's something about the way people interact with each other there that is automatically adversarial, nasty, contemptuous, argumentative.

Years ago it was useful for actual parenting advice but it got overwhelmed by trolls, perverts, and just awful people.

Final straw was after October 7th when the antisemitism and conspiracy theories were allowed to run totally rampant and unchecked. It was making an already very very horrible time much worse. I left for good and have only felt better for it.

I'm sure there are similar views expressed in some places on tattle but I just don't go to those threads, and if a thread looks like it's going that way, I just leave it.

I think MN's 'active conversations' and 'trending topics' make the site far worse, as does the massive tolerance for trolls (including those whose hard drives need checking) and the totally inconsistent and heavy-handed moderation.

Once I realised that they don't care as long as they get clicks, it all made sense.

Sorry, that was long and off-topic.

On topic, I love the LF threads on here because they are disproportionately full of posters who know her in real life. I think it's a combination of her not being known at all by the general public, plus the fact that everyone she's ever known in real life hates her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

intriguedbythis

The two ex friends of LF, one Mike’s ex and the other he who must not be named wife ( the wives of the ones she triple timed her husband Harry with) meeting up and saying they have been ‘talking about the behaviour of rats’ is absolutely hilarious. I doff my hat to you ladies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Needham

Chatty Member
Omg - just hooting at this! It is LITERALLY the equivalent of saying “I don’t talk about it much, but I did physics and maths A Levels” 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆

IMG_0346.jpeg

---
What a fucking trumped up idiot

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Needham

Chatty Member
By the way, my threadbare pants that I bought on Amazon during lockdown that mean so little to me have come apart. I really think it’s imperative that I post them on social media.

IMG_0453.jpeg

• Haha

ChiaraRimini

Love the mention of Byron in her latest post. He was a well-known adulterer who fled to Italy from the UK as he had become a social outcast due to his unsavoury sexual shenanigans with other peoples spouses. Remind you of anyone?

• Haha
  • Wow

Needham

Chatty Member
Liz loves London and writing. Meetings today, and, later on, something fantastic will have happened on the work front that she can’t share yet. You’re all very welcome 🙏🏻

• Haha

CambridgeBun

Very cute Liz. Very cute. Except, I know what the Fitzbillies gang have been saying about you behind your back. Would you like me to post it on here?

#playingwiththebiggirlsnow #andusMOTHERS

Attachments

• Wow

CambridgeBun

I think when she says she didn’t ‘try’ to hurt other people she means that she didn’t actually give a shit. Big difference.
Ok, even giving Liz the benefit of the doubt, she has shown no remorse. Ever.

No guilt.

No outpouring of empathy when she found she had hurt people.

No outpouring of recognition of the pain she’s caused other woman over the years.

No lessons for others to learn from her mistakes.

Nothing at all.

Instead, she has done and continues to paint herself as the vestal virgin. Torn from her innocence and raped and pillaged by the Devil himself. Not once, but multiple times. A virgin sacrifice sent to save us all from the evils of the wonton,

For a mo, let’s focus just on the 3 x wives we are certain of. Absolutely no acknowledging their ongoing pain and the consequences of her actions on their lives.

Nothing but salt in their wounds.

How their husbands abused you Liz, despite you stalking them down and choosing to have sex in these poor women’s beds.

The moment you ended up in the bed of another woman there is no mistaking that the man you are with is an abuser.

It’s your choice to stay in the bed. To return to the bed. You make your bed and you lie in it, or words to those effect, have rung true since we first heard them as children.

Lady, let me share with you the compound knowledge, insights and virtues of the sisterhood, if the man you’re with cheats on another woman to be with you, he will cheat on you to be with another woman. There are rare exceptions of course, but rare.

Not happy with abusing these women through your actions Liz, have taken to abusing them through your ‘writing’.

Mike’s new partner is just this. Mike’s new partner. You Liz, have made it adequately clear to B your side of the story. M will have told his side. Scout is the product of this.

B has volumes of your words to read through. She also has 3 to 4 years of lived experiences. I

t’s now for her to assimilate these and make the decisions she thinks are right for herself, her children, her professional reputation, Scout and for Mike. You had the benefit of knowing Mike, is wife, is alcohol issues before you decided to hunt him down. You went to their wedding, you went to their home. You went to their home with your husband and you went to their home with her husband. You counselled his wife and no doubt told her to leave him do you could jump in. But she didn’t and you still jumped in.

Liz have another best seller at the tip of your finger tips with “Coming Clean: The Truth Version.”

Liz, what’s stopping you from writing this book? Ah. The truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
As well as food, where’s the culture - the museums & galleries, the concerts, the churches? Where are the local shops & crafts? Where’s the Venetian glass? Where’s the history? Liz’s Venice is so anodyne.

intriguedbythis

About 18 months or so ago she went into a vintage shop in Oxford and took a topless photo in a trilby/ top hat in the changing room and posted it on her grid ( it got deleted I think later that day) she marginally covered the nipple but it was a topless top hat photo and so utterly bizarre

A bit like when she did her ‘hard nipple’ photo saying she had been swimming with her son’s friends?! So odd

• Sick
  • Wow

Needham

Chatty Member
She crowdfunded The Middle Years and there was a deadline for the funds. She was short of a lot of money - I think it was about £40,000 a day or two ahead of the closing date. She did her usual fake ‘we are nearly there! Thanks for all your support!’ but it was clear that the project was not going to get funded. And, guess what?! On the last day, the required funds dropped in! Just like that! So Liz had the money all along - she just wanted other people to pay for it. But what did she do??? She put out a fake HEARTFELT message thanking YOU LOVELY LOT for bringing her over the line and coming up with the balance of the funds at the last minute. Honestly it was hilarious.

• Wow
  • Heart

Ginnyreturns

I think basically that a 'retreat' is something different from a writing course and she's sort of got the two muddled up, with the result that nobody will be clear what's going on when they actually arrive. That's if they do. To me a 'retreat' would generally take place in a quiet or slightly remote spot, removed from noise and stress and with the opportunity for lots of private time, thought, reflection etc. A writing course is of course something entirely difference and involves interaction with other delegates, a tutor, exercises etc. She's got the two completely mixed up and that's why it is coming across as so unprofessional. Plus how is her mantra of 'You Write You' supposed to encourage people to think she's a good writer with high level of grammatical accuracy etc?!

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
Hello. Come on over!

Don't run over, or threaten to run over, anyone in the mad rush to view Venice canals (again.) Just be YOURSELF. You do YOU! Maintain your dignity and wear a yellow coat so that anyone who needs to tell you how HAPPY and PEACEFUL you look can spot you easily, whether that's in Oxford, Venice or the Ryanair Writers' Lounge.

If you see a phrase (or quote or OTHER WRITING THINGY that WRITERS would describe in lots of WORDS) you'd like to nominate as a thread title, please quote or mention said phrase and add "thread title" for an easy search when thread #5 comes up. Rest assured, thread #5 will be on like Donkey Kong, because PriviLiz loves the sound of her own voice.

All the MOTHERS or PARENTS here, please mention it as often as possible.

Please also screenshot anything worthy of comment. Not to send to police, but to add DELICIOUS context to your pithy WRITING.

Anyone up for a recap of Liz's last thread?

In conclusion, I expect the Writers' Retreats will soon be cancelled, much to Liz's relief and, in spite of her refund clause, I expect there will be NO refunds due to TROLLS.

A special thanks to the woman herself for some new views on the threads she, Liz Fraser Tattle, inspired.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ginnyreturns

Omg - just hooting at this! It is LITERALLY the equivalent of saying “I don’t talk about it much, but I did physics and maths A Levels” 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆

View attachment 2787184
---
What a fucking trumped up idiot
I don't talk about it much, but I once caught the E2 bus to Greenford and actually, I think it's like writing. Moments where a completely new way of travelling is discovered and slots into place. Wheels, windows, engines....it takes emotion and asking questions (like 'which stop do I get off at for the bookies?') and an open mind. Listen and enjoy!

• Haha

SharkAttack

VIP Member
The Midult insta account asked what one thing would you never do again - here’s how Liz replied (at 8.20am).

Which married men did she ‘not know’ were married? Or are there more we don’t know about?)
IMG_8483.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow