Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady_H

VIP Member
Without following the kid around 24 hours a day I think it’s a bit of a stretch to assume he has no friends or has been kept away from people his own age.

I would imagine that the meeja has decided that “Liz n Damian’s weird relationship” is the story here and that’s why those are the only pics we ever see.

I’m sure they do occasionally stray into the outside world without each other, but maybe those pics aren’t quite as intriguing?

Reactions: 8

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Reactions: 7

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
The effort he must put in to his mirroring his mother’s image, must be quite exhausting. I find it very odd.
Perhaps it is done for publicity / attention.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
What prompted Bing's suicide, does anyone know?
I always feel saddened when someone dies by suicide - regardless of what sort of man he was, it's a tragedy.
Despite Damien apparently having no relationship with him; the man's death is still going to affect him.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
He's wrote and directed his own drama where an older woman seduces a younger woman. Guess who he thought he should hire as the older woman to direct her as she gets off with another woman?

You can't make this shit up.

• Haha
  • Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Mother or son, either way is weird. I agree, she doesn't actually need someone to take the photos! But it's all good publicity and she thrives on it. Saucy photos - she needs to make the most of it because one day old age will catch up with her.
To be fair to her. She is ageing Nigella style. She's 55 and still looking incredible. She looked utterly gorgeous on Drag Race UK.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Why is it such a shock he hasn't left someone he barely knew a wad of cash?

Why in the photo of them in the back of the car boot do they look like they are in a same sex marriage?

• Haha
  • Angry

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Reading this thread I am Baffled that people find him attractive!? I think he is reallllllly ugly (and nothing to do with whatever gender he is) He looks freaky to me.
Well I wouldn’t call him ugly!! There is something not right with him, call it a feeling! something I cannot put my finger on!!

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
She's said it was actually her 80 year old mother who took the pictures, not Damien. Somehow, that still seems weird as hell.

Just get a tripod and set a timer Liz.
I was about to post the same 😃 your 80 year old mum is now photographing you naked Liz 😳

How can anyone think that's not weird?
Her mum must be so disappointed that Liz still wants to strip off for attention at her age 🙄
It doesn't matter that Liz is still has a great figure for her age but why does she think it's a good idea to objectify herself like this... ugh

He gives me the creeps. I can’t explain why though.
Is it because he's absolutely bizarre, like something the baddie from the Austin Powers would create in a laboratory?

She's a nasty, shallow, talentless whore. Sure, she's got amazing tits and a figure better than most women half her age but she's hardly a valuable contributor to humanity. Fair play, if eating 3 raisins and doing 18 hours on the treadmill every day keeps you in that shape, well done. I'm glad she doesn't have a DAUGhter to transfer her vile values on to. I remember a breast cancer awareness dinner a few years ago where she was trussed up with the norks spilling out of her dress. I'm sure the average mastectomy survivor felt really aligned with her at that point.
Not your favourite then? I remember when she was in a showmance with Hugh Grant and he got caught very publicly with a hooker, she played the game with the press to her very best advantage to keep herself relevant to the public. Odd choice of men with that Steve Bing also, wonder what she saw in the billionaire? 🤔 He insisted on a paternity test at the time. I must say I've never warmed to her, she's as sincere as a wooden spoon

A friend of mine went to school with Liz Hurley, they were in the same year. She loved the fact that Liz was 29 for a decade then 35 for another decade. She didn't have that posh accent at school apparently.
I was once 27 for about 9 years, but I do look young without surgery and it was a piss take for everyone saying it and constantly getting IDd. It's only since lockdown I realised I haven't been IDd once- I'm fuming! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Moulding himself in his mothers image is very odd, but doesn't sends shivers down my spine. What does is: that he takes pictures of his mother in her underwear or bikini. An odd bikini picture at the beach or pool is one thing, but to be her semi nude photographer is disturbing. I hope she's employed someone else, now
Liz hurley makes me so angry i think she has done serious damage to poor damien i don't blame him at all in fact i consider him a victim of emotional incest.
To me their relationship is shaped by her ego and vanity (i think she had an atomic meltdown at being rejected) and as such was detirmined that the one man who she had complete control over would never escape her clutches.I think she is a man eater in the worst sense of the word.
I actually consider it to be abuse i think she is a voracious narcisist and has controlled and emasculated him even loving herself to such a degree that he must emulate her or risk rejection? What would he do after all without mommie dearest? She made sure of that (classic enabler tactic).
I'm sorry but to me she is toxic pure poison and looking at the photos makes me feel desperately sad.He's like a captive but they justify it because mummy is beautiful so she gets to call the shots and it feeds her sense of self to have him in thrall to her.
She might seriously be one of the worst mothers i have ever come across and you just know that as long as she has men enslaved to her or lusting over her that she doesn't give a shit i actually think she is bordering on the sociopathic and she gives me the creeps not him..

Attachments