Liz and Damian Hurley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thoughts on this mother and son combo and their odd relationship?
Liz looks incredible for her age. The genes have clearly been passed on to Damian but to me there's something amiss with them as a pair....he is a total clone of her, to the point he is basically Liz 2.0.
I think at some point fairly soon he will come out as trans. It's just a bit extreme how much he is moulding himself on his mum.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They are both incredibly beautiful and I'm very envious of them both, but he is almost too perfect to be true, kind of like a robot /android!

Reactions: 18
See, I can see a lot of his dad in him too. It depends on how he is styled, angles, lighting...and no doubt they do play up his resemblance to his mother sometimes as it's probably quite beneficial in terms of things like coverage. They are both beautiful, and he is in his own right. I didn't realise how posh he sounded! The video in the link is the first time I've heard him speak.

Reactions: 8
He’s really beautiful, and guys like him wouldn’t normally be my cup of tea, but there is something about him that I really like in terms of his looks.

Reactions: 3
I’m really surprised how much he looks like Liz now, as when he was little he was the spitting image of his Dad and wasn’t a nice looking kid at all!

Reactions: 16
It's odd how she started him taking her underwear and swimsuit pictures. Doesn't seem like a great idea to me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I find their relationship uncomfortable. Close but in a creepy way. What Boy wants to look like their Mum!!

Reactions: 30
I take it damian is gender fluid? Or exploiting the fact he looks very like his mum to create a niche modelling career? I feel very old😂😂. They could literally be sisters, both stunning.

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 3
In my opinion, he’s more attractive and feminine than she is. Different nose and face shape too. Wonder if he still acts.

Reactions: 4
He’s a very pretty boy, quite feminine features. Bit weird if he is trying to look exactly like his mother, but if it’s just genetics it can’t be helped.

Reactions: 6
He’s a very pretty boy, quite feminine features. Bit weird if he is trying to look exactly like his mother, but if it’s just genetics it can’t be helped.
Genetics fine but growing your hair to the same length and wearing pretty much the same hat and make up as your mother is just weird. Not just a bit weird. Really bleeping weird. Especially when you're a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Or exploiting the fact he looks very like his mum to create a niche modelling career?
This, I think. Whether it’s for modelling work (I don’t know how much work he gets) or just attention whoring I don’t know.

He gives me the heebie jeebies though. It’s the hair. When his hair was shorter he looked... normal. Nothing creepy about him whatsoever. Now his hair is longer and IDENTICAL to his mother’s, it’s just weird beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 19