Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Good grief her own son took the photo.Uncomfortable to say the least.

It's proper creepy, first time i had heard/seen this was going on. They can't think that's normal, can they?

Reactions: 11

Pipsy

VIP Member
This is petty but he has a certain face type that annoys the crap out of me. Miranda Kerr has the same face. I should probably post this in the ick thread.

download.jpg
miranda-kerr-skincare-routine-3000x2000.jpg

---
Rachel Weisz. Rupert Friend. Sorry, just remembered the annoying faces' names!

Anyway, Sharleen Spiteri confirmed EH has a mean streak. Apparently she invited her to dinner then pretended she didn't know who she was. I'm guessing to embarrass her or something? Unless she's prone to mood swings or something. 😆

“I said, ‘Oh hello,’ all polite like, and she was like, ‘And you are... ?’ Well, that was it. ‘Ali Baba,’ I said. And the whole table drew back in their seats and you could see them thinking, ‘Oh God, this is going off.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
I imagine it’s a pretty open secret amongst friends and family that he’s gender fluid. I don’t really find it weird. He’s still quite young looks like he has a very supportive mum who is probably also keeping him safe from despite us all being supposedly tolerant of all walks of life we still live in a pretty rough world. Particularly if you are different.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
My husband was drooling over those pics on Twitter last night. I said 'you do realise her son has probably taken them don't you?' 😂

• Haha

Handerton

Chatty Member
Agreed. Steve's father must be an awful man to treat his grandchildren like that. Although I'm no fan of Liz, she did well to raise her son away from that influence and kudos to her for refusing money as a pay off.
I get the impression that his relationship with his father may have scared him into believing he was the same man, driving him away from any personal commitments. Something was up with the family for sure.

Don’t know much about her son, but a few months ago This Morning showed a segment which was basically Liz Hurley beauty tips and her answering few questions about her. One thing which really stood out and made me feel sad for her was when she said she never leaves the house without a full face of make up on because she “doesn’t see the point”, i’m paraphrasing but that was the gist and I just thought to myself “girl you are trapped by vanity let it go I bet your natural face is stunning”. I wonder if her son as picked up on the same level of vanity, wouldn’t be surprising in the least

The relationship with her son seems weird... taking swimsuit and underwear photos of your own mother??? That’s not normal....
In her defence, I wouldn’t want to be a celebrity, you step out with no make up on. And before you no if you are Pictured in the daily mail, about how badly you are Ageing etc.

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Nobody gives a damn about his sexuality. It's 2020.

He dresses like his mother. They share the same tops. I'm a woman and even I didn't want to dress like my mum when I was 18. Also, he takes pictures of his mother in her swimsuit and underwear. Sometimes her bikini top is removed and her arm is covering her boobs. I remember one where her legs were wide open, crotch to the camera. It's fucking weird.

I fully blame her because he didn't raise himself.
He has learned from his mother, to get through life with looks and publicity stunts rather than acquiring skills.

• Sad

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
She's said it was actually her 80 year old mother who took the pictures, not Damien. Somehow, that still seems weird as hell.

Just get a tripod and set a timer Liz.

Falkor

VIP Member
He's worn a male version of her safety-pin suit as well: https://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/hfm/2019072575752/damian-hurley-versace-suit-selfridges/

There's also an old interview with Hugh Grant from the '90s where he says: "Sometimes, when Liz and I check into hotels we pretend to be brother and sister and then we share the double bed. The whole idea of incest is quite appealing." (referenced in a Daily Mail piece here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-Ms-Hurleys-husband-cope-people-marriage.html ) - obviously I am NOT saying that's what's going on here (though some of the gossip sites have hinted at an inappropriate relationship between Liz and her nephew, Miles) but she obviously has a somewhat adventurous view on things.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Jane Tee

VIP Member
This is petty but he has a certain face type that annoys the crap out of me. Miranda Kerr has the same face. I should probably post this in the ick thread.

View attachment 2147722View attachment 2147733
---
Rachel Weisz. Rupert Friend. Sorry, just remembered the annoying faces' names!

Anyway, Sharleen Spiteri confirmed EH has a mean streak. Apparently she invited her to dinner then pretended she didn't know who she was. I'm guessing to embarrass her or something? Unless she's prone to mood swings or something. 😆

“I said, ‘Oh hello,’ all polite like, and she was like, ‘And you are... ?’ Well, that was it. ‘Ali Baba,’ I said. And the whole table drew back in their seats and you could see them thinking, ‘Oh God, this is going off.'
And you are? Like royalty ?
Bird went to a comp in basingstoke 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
There were some cute photos today, of Damien with Liz, Shane Warne and his son, and a lovely tribute from Damien, saying Shane had been like a father to him.

Have loathed Hurley since she was papped at a Breast Cancer charity evening in an incredibly revealing gown with her tits hanging out. Tactless and attention seeking to a fault.

I don't think he is attractive at all, he is too feminine to be attractive as a man IMHO. It's like she dresses him as the daughter she never had.

• Sad

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
Ok I know nobody wants to say it, but come on... there's something incestuous going on there. Everything I read about them makes me sick.

Reactions: 9

BasilRathbon

Liz Hurley is probably the worst actress I’ve ever watched.
She is so bad, she passes beyond bad hilarious to bad - turn off the TV bad.

She’s done well despite this handicap. Her son I would guess has inherited her acting talents so his options are also limited
When you look as sexy as Liz, who cares if you can act?

I still would, and I wouldn't even mind if she asked if her son could watch while we were doing it.

• Sick
  • Haha
As alluded to earlier. Very high end clientele.

So high class that Bill Clinton ordered her to the White House. Google search Tom Sizemore admitting it and see how it was hushed up the next day.

Steve Bing denied paternity of the child because “he didn’t think they were in an exclusive relationship” - meaning she sleeps with men for lotsa cash therefore how do I know the kid is mine ? The kid had seven different celeb godfathers btw…..

Her twitter , pre-Covid, was a clever way of advertising what city she was in to her interested parties. “Here I am in Paris!” “Just sunning myself in Bali”. Also recently, “I’ve been boosted” I.e. back in the game.

There’s been rumours about her sham relationship with a 90s British acting legend for years and about his preferences. One way to kill that rumour stone cold dead is to be “caught” in a car with a prostitute.
Well, I've always wondered how she can have so much money & never seems to work (in acting)!

• Wow

vikka

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t accept him setting up a trust fund for Damian. Recent reports have said Bing did do this. Perhaps she relented later.
In the articles since his death it was said Liz refused, but you can't refuse money gifts, esp when you are not the recipient. If Steven wanted to set up a trust in his son's name and contribute regularly, there was nothing keeping him from doing that (no law or otherwise).

Money isn't everything and Steven Bing was certainly no father to his two kids, but at least he took financial responsibility and helped the mothers and his kids against his own father's ridiculous will.