Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
He’s a very pretty boy, quite feminine features. Bit weird if he is trying to look exactly like his mother, but if it’s just genetics it can’t be helped.
Genetics fine but growing your hair to the same length and wearing pretty much the same hat and make up as your mother is just weird. Not just a bit weird. Really fucking weird. Especially when you're a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
It's tragic, of course, but all the online DM comments are obviously from people who haven't bothered to read the article. He never met or acknowledged either of his children, and his father tried to cut them both out of their rightful inheritance but luckily the judge saw sense. All the comments saying "his poor children" make me feel sick when they were so cruelly rejected by him and their grandfather. Bing was an utter bastard where they were concerned. Damian and Kira will be just fine because their mothers have looked after them.

Reactions: 31

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
You know what, and this may just be the mother & the nana (and most probably the wine I have consumed tonight) in me talking, but I can't help thinking that what this young man needs is a good dose of reality, a real job away from his mother and all the "artistic" influences. Just get a good grip on reality. Volunteer. And I mean, really volunteer for a reasonable amount of time to have positive influence - you can afford to work without pay, especially with your parentage at this time in our society. In fact, for all our rich kids take note this would be a good time to pay back and earn some self respect and idea of humanity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
I find their relationship uncomfortable. Close but in a creepy way. What Boy wants to look like their Mum!!

Reactions: 30

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
I’m not entirely sure how I feel about some of the comments on here, about how ‘fucking weird’ he is etc. He’s 18.. perhaps this is him settling into his sexuality. Or having some issues with his gender.
Nobody gives a damn about his sexuality. It's 2020.

He dresses like his mother. They share the same tops. I'm a woman and even I didn't want to dress like my mum when I was 18. Also, he takes pictures of his mother in her swimsuit and underwear. Sometimes her bikini top is removed and her arm is covering her boobs. I remember one where her legs were wide open, crotch to the camera. It's fucking weird.

I fully blame her because he didn't raise himself.

Reactions: 25

Mustard

VIP Member
It's odd how she started him taking her underwear and swimsuit pictures. Doesn't seem like a great idea to me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I absolutely detest Hurley. This useless woman has spent her whole life flaunting herself in a bikini or letting us know that she lives on 3 almonds and a green salad every day. She likes to give the impression that she is intelligent and classy but she's little better than a page 3 model and her acting is appalling.

I find it absolutely pathetic and painful that she is still doing this when she is nearer to 60 than 50. Fucking stop you narcissistic bitch and I don't want to see pictures of your creepy son either.

Doesn't the baby daddy millionaire send over enough allowance?
Either way just go away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

maytoseptember

VIP Member
or some reason the press are try to make Damien "happen". I think we'll be stick with the creepy photos for a lot longer than we want.
I think Damien is trying to make Damien happen, by capitalising on these creepy Mother/Son lookalike photos (which the DM obviously laps up). I get the impression he’s just really thirsty for attention and wants to build a modelling career - just like every other British celeb spawn in their late teens/early 20s right now 😴

Reactions: 19

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Or exploiting the fact he looks very like his mum to create a niche modelling career?
This, I think. Whether it’s for modelling work (I don’t know how much work he gets) or just attention whoring I don’t know.

He gives me the heebie jeebies though. It’s the hair. When his hair was shorter he looked... normal. Nothing creepy about him whatsoever. Now his hair is longer and IDENTICAL to his mother’s, it’s just weird beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Any thoughts on this mother and son combo and their odd relationship?
Liz looks incredible for her age. The genes have clearly been passed on to Damian but to me there's something amiss with them as a pair....he is a total clone of her, to the point he is basically Liz 2.0.
I think at some point fairly soon he will come out as trans. It's just a bit extreme how much he is moulding himself on his mum.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Looney toons

They are both incredibly beautiful and I'm very envious of them both, but he is almost too perfect to be true, kind of like a robot /android!

Reactions: 18

Nellypledge

I’m really surprised how much he looks like Liz now, as when he was little he was the spitting image of his Dad and wasn’t a nice looking kid at all!

Reactions: 16

LaraQ

VIP Member
Steve Bing,the father of Liz Hurley's Son,has committed suicide.Apparently he jumped from his 27th floor apartment.I don't know if he was close to Damien,but that's really sad news for him regardless.

• Sad
  • Wow

Awhenny

VIP Member
I take it damian is gender fluid? Or exploiting the fact he looks very like his mum to create a niche modelling career? I feel very old😂😂. They could literally be sisters, both stunning.