Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swsgirl

Steve Bing,the father of Liz Hurley's Son,has committed suicide.Apparently he jumped from his 27th floor apartment.I don't know if he was close to Damien,but that's really sad news for him regardless.
He had never met him, nor the daughter he fathered with Lisa Bonder. Good riddance.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Boogs

VIP Member
Surely even the most sex positive young person doesn’t want to watch their mum getting off with anyone?

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if elderly wealthy men paid for her company but would she earn enough to have such a lavish lifestyle? Then again, Damien's father was a billionaire - I wonder why she shagged him? ;) I wonder if he chucked a few million her way so she would keep her mouth shut? She never kissed and told as far as I am aware. Now that Bing is dead, Damien will have a huge inheritance which he'll no doubt share with mummy dearest.

lovelypriestess

I don't that it's unreasonable for Damian's grandfather to not include him in his will. He was very clear on only having in-wedlock children, or children that were born out of wedlock but have spend lots of time with the family, which is not the case of Damian and his other half sister since their deadbeat father didn't want to do anything with them. If anything they should reserve all the anger towards Steve who didn't foster these relationship ties with their immediate family.

The grandfather was the billionaire who gave Steve 400 million only to end up dead with 260.000. It's also said that Steve committed suicide because of his connections to Epstein.

Anyways i'm more curious abour Damian's friendships with some of these other rich kids like Olympia of Greece.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Liz Hurley is probably the worst actress I’ve ever watched.
She is so bad, she passes beyond bad hilarious to bad - turn off the TV bad.

She’s done well despite this handicap. Her son I would guess has inherited her acting talents so his options are also limited

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He’s a very pretty boy, quite feminine features. Bit weird if he is trying to look exactly like his mother, but if it’s just genetics it can’t be helped.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
He went to Wellington College. He'd have had fun with peers there, and honed the accent Basingstoke Liz acquired for herself as an adult.

• Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
She's said it was actually her 80 year old mother who took the pictures, not Damien. Somehow, that still seems weird as hell.

Just get a tripod and set a timer Liz.
Mother or son, either way is weird. I agree, she doesn't actually need someone to take the photos! But it's all good publicity and she thrives on it. Saucy photos - she needs to make the most of it because one day old age will catch up with her.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Anyone else find the pics of these two in today's Daily Fail cringeworthy & creepy 😳
Is there a link? They definitely have an unhealthy relationship from what I can see. He was deliberately conceived as a cash machine baby, and that must hurt - if it’s ever crossed his mind that he wasn’t a much wanted and treasured son and heir.

Reactions: 5

Mustard

VIP Member
After the paternity suit, Bing offered to start a trust fund for Damian, and said he'd contribute 100 000 a year. Liz turned it down because she said it wasn't about the money. She just wanted him to be in his son's life, which he didn't want. I agree, Kudos to her. I still don't respect her though, I don't like what she's done to her son.

Sometimes it's nurture, sometimes it's nature. In Damian's case his mother was weird with him from a young age. Those comments to the media that he'll sit on her lap forever? Making him her swim suit photographer? She's confused him, he didn't raise himself.

I'm awaiting his copy of Mummy Dearest.
I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t accept him setting up a trust fund for Damian. Recent reports have said Bing did do this. Perhaps she relented later.

Last edited:

Fia4

Omg I feel old I remember when he was born he grew up argh I’m officially old lol

• Haha